Yiff.party is down or gone?

Oct 26, 2017
Is it me or downloand of bigger files works faulty ? I'm getting disconnected every 2-3 min when I try to download 800+ MB file.
For ~300MB files, auto-resume kept the file intact on a timeout. I don't download often at all though, so if some stuff has changed, I can try a random link and see if I can reproduce it.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
For ~300MB files, auto-resume kept the file intact on a timeout. I don't download often at all though, so if some stuff has changed, I can try a random link and see if I can reproduce it.
Now it works nice and fast, I guess it had be too high traffic when I tried :unsure:.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
KemonoDev : Found 2 bugs:

1) New request section doesn't have Fantia in options menu. I assume it was simply overlooked with introduction of the new functionality.
2) Patreon URL to requested artist is wrongly mapped (OK) vs. (current format in request section) which gives 404 pages. It's a simple change, I think.

Oct 26, 2017
Fantia is having a 1-month free ticket handout (spotlight.fantia.jp/lp/feature-freeticket-202106) if you guys want to start importing a particular creator. You can select as many as you like (not all creators are involved) but make sure you do not include a payment method as the subscription is renewed automatically and would automatically switch to the corresponding paid plans. Make sure to also cancel or switch to free plans in time, as your account will not be able to subscribe to anything else until all "debts" are paid.

It apparently was the case last month too, though this is supposed to be to commemorate their 5-year anniversary. Just copy the serial code and join their fanclub.

Edit: Anti-referrer fix though considering how transparent F95 already is, that hardly matters.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Fantia is having a 1-month free ticket handout (spotlight.fantia.jp/lp/feature-freeticket-202106) if you guys want to start importing a particular creator. You can select as many as you like (not all creators are involved) but make sure you do not include a payment method as the subscription is renewed automatically and would automatically switch to the corresponding paid plans. Make sure to also cancel or switch to free plans in time, as your account will not be able to subscribe to anything else until all "debts" are paid.

It apparently was the case last month too, though this is supposed to be to commemorate their 5-year anniversary. Just copy the serial code and join their fanclub.

Edit: Anti-referrer fix though considering how transparent F95 already is, that hardly matters.
If you have the communication over there, I think its best to also give this information to the Kemono community to start importing stuff from Fantia. My only questioned is how long this free ticket giveaway will last?

Oct 26, 2017
If you have the communication over there, I think its best to also give this information to the Kemono community to start importing stuff from Fantia. My only questioned is how long this free ticket giveaway will last?
At least until the end of this month, and judging by the URL, was also the case last month.

I'll do more digging on the site for more info and try to get in touch with the Kemono community as you said. Not much contact with them but I can still try if there's a dev around...

Oct 26, 2017
As far as I can tell, it's for the 21 creators listed. Pretty much guaranteed that they are unique to prevent hit-and-run, so next month (if this campaign still applies) it'll be 21 new ones, leaving a hole unless people stay (either willingly or accidentally).

It's also always obviously for the least expensive plan but even the least expensive can still be pretty expensive depending on creators. That info is in the second paragraph of the last section as there's always a free plan you can fallback to (but won't automatically get sent back to so you have to do it manually for all of them).

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Looks like there's only a limited pool of artists to use this ticked on :/. Still thanks for info. I kinda hoped I could import CRAZY CLOVER CLUB or xxzero content.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, only 21, but maybe if they rotate... If not you're stuck with backnumbers. If they're honest, it can be a decent alternative since it's at least permanent. If they're really honest and nice, they'll give you the entire backlog without removing anything, but I know exactly one creator who does this.

Also, if you're lured by the backnumber campaign, the coins are only handed out the following month (and it's just 100 JPY anyway). They don't want you to unsubscribe, lol.

The upside is this is the only platform I know that has fully public comments.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I just now notice that on Kemono you can see the comments for certain posts.
Screenshot 2021-07-07 164105.png
Which wasn't stated anywhere in the announcement page when it was implemented.

Also this:
Screenshot 2021-07-07 163737.png

Oct 26, 2017
I just now notice that on Kemono you can see the comments for certain posts. Which wasn't stated anywhere in the Announcement page when it was implemented. Also this:
Thanks for keeping us updated RD8K. Seriously, the lack of feedback on their own site is a bit annoying...

Maybe it'll actually allow us to properly import the passworded files back since everything got rekt, effectively leaving corrupt archives around that cannot be decrypted. And holes.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That's propably a counter to some artists like JADF who puts links to his works in the comments, thinking he outsmated the harvester. :LUL:
Yea I heard about that on the board thread long ago about creators were putting links within the comments to counter Kemono. We just didn't know WHEN they were going to implement a comment section for posts on Kemono. I just now figure this out by myself and their like no announcement about them added in comment for posts.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for keeping us updated RD8K. Seriously, the lack of feedback on their own site is a bit annoying...

Maybe it'll actually allow us to properly import the passworded files back since everything got rekt, effectively leaving corrupt archives around that cannot be decrypted. And holes.
lack of feedback? Before their feedback was bearable or outright nonexistence. You have to go in a maze on /kemono/ to look for updates on what the hell is going. Now I don't know what going on for that site after they lost control over the threads. The only reason I went brutal on Kemono Dev is not just the incompetence I witness. But the shear amount of nonexistence feedback and a waste of subscriptions I drain onto a site that can't even function half the time.

Oct 26, 2017
I heard about that on the board thread long ago about creators were putting links within the comments to counter Kemono. We just didn't know WHEN they were going to implement a comment section for posts on Kemono. I just now figure this out by myself and their like no announcement about them added in comment for posts.
The problem is, things also get sent by e-mail, DMs and whatnot. If KP already has issues scraping trivial comments... :unsure:
lack of feedback? Before their feedback was bearable or outright nonexistence. You have to go in a maze on /kemono/ to look for updates on what the hell is going. Now I don't know what going on for that site after they lost control over the threads. The only reason I went brutal on Kemono Dev is not just the incompetence I witness. But the shear amount of nonexistence feedback and a waste of subscriptions I drain onto a site that can't even function half the time.
Well yeah, I know that feel... I was not around during the yiff times but now I can clearly see it's not coming back.

Dropped the Fantia stuff where I could. As you said yourself /kemono/ is deader than dead since June 6th and when confronted about it "they can't do anything about it because they can't contact them". So if one of them is nuked there's no feedback and we have to contact each other here or on their discord. Oh well.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Yea I heard about that on the board thread long ago about creators were putting links within the comments to counter Kemono. We just didn't know WHEN they were going to implement a comment section for posts on Kemono. I just now figure this out by myself and their like no announcement about them added in comment for posts.
I dunno if stealth introduction of this feature would be for the better :unsure: . I mean communicating this to the artists with capital letters on the front page is not the best idea.

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno if stealth introduction of this feature would be for the better :unsure: . I mean communicating this to the artists with capital letters on the front page is not the best idea.
Both Kemono and F95 are completely crawlable. If they wanted to be subtle, they'd be on the darknet. They were likely doing this before Kemono to prevent people from unsubscribing but that will not prevent sharing what's been sent, even if it's one time use.

The artists would still know from leaks as you can't prevent leaks. There are downsides we discussed with RD8K. It's complicated but to keep it short putting it on the front page wouldn't really have caused some kind of riot as creators were mad enough backers "paused" their pledges and decided to outright freeze them from pledging ever again (when confronted about it, they'd just reply that if you didn't intend to support them in the long run then they didn't want your support and you could fuck off). I think you can see where this is going...

Nov 15, 2020
On the upside, DM importing for Patreon is probably coming tomorrow :)
You'll be able to give the importer permission to access your messages, and there'll be a separate page where you can approve or discard each one (so you don't get doxxed)

edit: typo

Oct 26, 2017
Well, that's progress, thanks Shino. Any Gumroad/SubscribeStar-related news?