ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Here it is!

As always I have the new skin in the at a later time.
For now here is the preview photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Domamatron.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaykel

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
Brilliant!!..... really looking forward to this. I love the detailing on the straps and the lace work. With this and Elaine's dommy mum outfit your really hitting the mark with the BDSM theme! :)LOL:.... see what I did there!). Now if Charlotte had a similar outfit... oh boy! what a trio they would make! I can see some seriously naughty stuff being made in Yl1 in the near future. :devilish:(y)

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade
Another Charlotte skin maybe?
Heads up everyone!

A new Charlotte skin in the works READY!. This first release will be just the base skin as I would love to see others creators using it to make their own things. As always you are all free to use any of my skins as you please. If you wish to edit it or add to it feel free to. All I ask is to tag me in it so that I may also see what you came up with! I chose not to take too much from reference for this one. All I grabbed was a very nicely drawn and painted cow from the innerwebs, then preceded to come up with something in that flow.

Here is the link to that download! -

Wie süß! - 1709086387626.png "eh...Moo"

Strawberry Milk2.png

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Brilliant!!..... really looking forward to this. I love the detailing on the straps and the lace work. With this and Elaine's dommy mum outfit your really hitting the mark with the BDSM theme! :)LOL:.... see what I did there!). Now if Charlotte had a similar outfit... oh boy! what a trio they would make! I can see some seriously naughty stuff being made in Yl1 in the near future. :devilish:(y)
I'm glad you like it! I do plan on doing that at some point, def.

FelixStone

Nov 23, 2022
Heads up everyone!

A new Charlotte skin in the works READY!. This first release will be just the base skin as I would love to see others creators using it to make their own things. As always you are all free to use any of my skins as you please. If you wish to edit it or add to it feel free to. All I ask is to tag me in it so that I may also see what you came up with! I chose not to take too much from reference for this one. All I grabbed was a very nicely drawn and painted cow from the innerwebs, then preceded to come up with something in that flow.

Here is the link to that download! - MEGA

Wie süß! - View attachment 3392380 "eh...Moo"

View attachment 3395331
Damn, thats nice! You are really good!

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes