• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
I've got one more quick on for you all. I have been wanting to do a Tabby cat breed for a while now but never could get somewhere I like. Ill have it in the MEGA at a later date. Still a lot of seams and issues on this one but I'll update this post when I get it updated.

I have it updated for you all. Here is the link for any who want it.
Tabby Time V1.0.jpg

Last edited:

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade ...Great Tabby skin, the eyes are strangely hypnotic! Thanks for the info on Clip Studio, I know you mentioned it in previous posts. It does seem a very capable bit of software, I'll look into that.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Hey Again!

I have this skin available for you all here! Hope you enjoy.

I have a little fun one for you all! Ill have it up in the MEGA soon for download.

Edit: Ok now I'm about this....Lets see what else can be done

I have an idea that I'm exploring....we shall see.

MINT CHOCO-l8.jpg

Process below ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot.jpg
PRE 2.jpg PRE 32.jpg

Last edited:

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade.... This is insane!... The level of detail is incredible, the lines are so precise and the whole 3D effect is superb! I know there are other good robot skins but this is pushing the boundary of what can be achieved by careful artistry. Can we have some yummy leather bondage clothing for the girls please? :devilish:(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: ParalaxJade

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade.... This is insane!... The level of detail is incredible, the lines are so precise and the whole 3D effect is superb! I know there are other good robot skins but this is pushing the boundary of what can be achieved by careful artistry. Can we have some yummy leather bondage clothing for the girls please? :devilish:(y)
Hello! Glad you like it.
I'm currently experimenting with a new Khana skin with some bdsm leathers. I don't know when this one will be ready but I have her base body about 50% complete. Because I usually don't reuse the skins from before it take a little while longer.

FelixStone

Nov 23, 2022
Hello! Glad you like it.
I'm currently experimenting with a new Khana skin with some bdsm leathers. I don't know when this one will be ready but I have her base body about 50% complete. Because I usually don't reuse the skins from before it take a little while longer.
Thank you for still making skins for YL1, the main forum site is dead but I felt like folks were probably still making skins for it.

Reactions: ParalaxJade

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Thank you for still making skins for YL1, the main forum site is dead but I felt like folks were probably still making skins for it.

No problem! Yeah I feel the same. When the forum went down I felt like there was a huge drop off of all the creativity. I can only hope the follow-up game gets the animations implemented at some point next year. I would love to experiment in there as well but without the immersion and stuff it just feels hollow right now...

FelixStone

Nov 23, 2022
No problem! Yeah I feel the same. When the forum went down I felt like there was a huge drop off of all the creativity. I can only hope the follow-up game gets the animations implemented at some point next year. I would love to experiment in there as well but without the immersion and stuff it just feels hollow right now...
Yeah, well supposedly we might get interactions this month, maybe for Christmas? I wish there was at least another place people post YL1 skins that are still being made. I think everyone that made them did a great job with what they had too.

Reactions: Twomado

Zarkiel

Dec 7, 2018
Recently yiffalicious just crashes for me on startup despite working fine before.
Just gives me the generic "The application stopped working" error.
Win 10, 12600k, 1080ti, 32gb RAM.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Recently yiffalicious just crashes for me on startup despite working fine before.
Just gives me the generic "The application stopped working" error.
Win 10, 12600k, 1080ti, 32gb RAM.
I know its probably a stupid question but have you tried downloading the game again and running the 32bit version? I've seen some individuals have had issues with the 64bit version.

Reactions: WIEDZMIN225

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Happy New Year everyone!
I have another skin here to start off the new year! This was a lot of work for all the variations.
There are thill things to look over and fix but its in a good enough state to show it off.
As always I hope you enjoy once its up in my drive.

I hope you all have a great 2024! Enjoy!

Standard Beach Body -
Optional Swimsuits (S Beach Body Only) -
Mature Milf Body -

If there are any issues let me know.

Designer Notes:
I've started this one with trying to use Khana's baked in body definitions, from what I can see is a bump map. I accentuated the areas I felt needed more push and added small hints of color to pull out the overall smoothness white retaining that supple tan appearance. She has a stupid layout on her uvwrap that causes issues around her shoulder blades and dips between the pectoral and anterior deltoid. The tail hair also cannot change..... To utilize the hair colors you will have to always use the last hair option as the default one turns most things brown. There will be three hair types. Blond, White, and Black as well as possible different colored swimsuits. For now I think she looks super cute with the Cheetah print.

Khana Beach V1.jpg
Color Preview.jpg
Mature Milf Version Khana.jpg

Last edited:

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Happy New Year everyone!
I have another skin here to start off the new year! This was a lot of work for all the variations.
There are thill things to look over and fix but its in a good enough state to show it off.
As always I hope you enjoy once its up in my MEGA drive.

I hope you all have a great 2024! Enjoy!

Standard Beach Body - MEGA
Optional Swimsuits (S Beach Body Only) - MEGA
Mature Milf Body - MEGA

If there are any issues let me know.

Designer Notes:
I've started this one with trying to use Khana's baked in body definitions, from what I can see is a bump map. I accentuated the areas I felt needed more push and added small hints of color to pull out the overall smoothness white retaining that supple tan appearance. She has a stupid layout on her uvwrap that causes issues around her shoulder blades and dips between the pectoral and anterior deltoid. The tail hair also cannot change..... To utilize the hair colors you will have to always use the last hair option as the default one turns most things brown. There will be three hair types. Blond, White, and Black as well as possible different colored swimsuits. For now I think she looks super cute with the Cheetah print.

View attachment 3257659
View attachment 3261610
View attachment 3261945
Can I access or fix the link to the skin, login crashes Thanks nice skin

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
hey!
the skins that posted here is very sexy and horny!
does gives someone that can cut the clothes for place into several skins?
here is my question to make my questiom more in detail:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
hey!
the skins that posted here is very sexy and horny!
does gives someone that can cut the clothes for place into several skins?
here is my question to make my questiom more in detail:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Blue Wolf!

If I'm understanding, what your wanting is a way to have the bottom .png put on multiple different skins? Or to have a tool that can quickly change them around as such?

To my knowledge there is no sort of program that can just hot swap uv textures between models unless you had made each unwrap of the models the same.

For example: This is the regular Khana Skin unwrapped and with a layout of the texture.

12345.jpg

If I were to overlay your .PNG image it would look like this. (PS I'm using layers in my model painting so the skin below wont show.)

123456.jpg

You will notice the strange lines and stuff. The result is the following photo

12345678.jpg

The only true way I know of how to make outfits/textures swappable between models is the following

1. Model your characters or objects with the intention of having them swappable.
2. Redraw or paint each model with the desired look
3. (Don't recommend but can be done) Photoshop the old .png file and morph and stretch the old photo into the desired position. This last one would take hours and then some for accurate lineup.

There is not so much a tool to change but needing an artist or the like to recreate it for you on different characters. Unfortunately we are unable to import models into Yiff. This means we cannot alter the current UVWRAP. I'm sorry. I would love to be proven wrong however if anyone else may know. - PJ

Reactions: blue wolf

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Hey Blue Wolf!

If I'm understanding, what your wanting is a way to have the bottom .png put on multiple different skins? Or to have a tool that can quickly change them around as such?

To my knowledge there is no sort of program that can just hot swap uv textures between models unless you had made each unwrap of the models the same.

For example: This is the regular Khana Skin unwrapped and with a layout of the texture.

View attachment 3281708

If I were to overlay your .PNG image it would look like this. (PS I'm using layers in my model painting so the skin below wont show.)

View attachment 3281707

You will notice the strange lines and stuff. The result is the following photo

View attachment 3281706

The only true way I know of how to make outfits/textures swappable between models is the following

1. Model your characters or objects with the intention of having them swappable.
2. Redraw or paint each model with the desired look
3. (Don't recommend but can be done) Photoshop the old .png file and morph and stretch the old photo into the desired position. This last one would take hours and then some for accurate lineup.

There is not so much a tool to change but needing an artist or the like to recreate it for you on different characters. Unfortunately we are unable to import models into Yiff. This means we cannot alter the current UVWRAP. I'm sorry. I would love to be proven wrong however if anyone else may know. - PJ
nah i just need "[clothes name].png", so this png with no normal skin! i have allways have a tool for create skins with clothes together! [ ] and i use for see it in 3d model. i just ask to have the "[clothes name].png"! no more! :)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes