• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
nah i just need "[clothes name].png", so this png with no normal skin! i have allways have a tool for create skins with clothes together! [ ] and i use for see it in 3d model. i just ask to have the "[clothes name].png"! no more! :)
Ooooohh I think I understand now.

Are you saying you want the outfits I did but made as a PNG so that they can be placed on other skins?

Reactions: blue wolf

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade.... Alllllrighty!! Here is a copy of the base skin, I think it's fair to say most people use whatever skin takes their fancy as a starting point, in this case it was the default skin. The teeth came from 'TheFamousDev' and I think I might have even used one of your own skins for her non tattooed arm! The rest was generated in Blender and Krita. It's my interpretation of an antelope....works for me! _MainTex.png

grenelink

Feb 18, 2018
I encountered a problem starting the game. Immediately after launch the loading appears, reaches 99% and the game closes

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
I encountered a problem starting the game. Immediately after launch the loading appears, reaches 99% and the game closes
Yes, unfortunately the 64-bit version is still broken and the program does not start no matter what you do, only the 32-bit version works fine

Reactions: grenelink

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade... I've done my own base skin for Khana so what would be ideal is if any clothing could be done as a png layer that I could just add on top.
So I kind of misread the assignment haha. I started on your request but I forgot about the png "overlay" part and...yeah its merged and I cant undo. I'm going to finish it but I have a preview here.

PREVIEW 3.png

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade.... You are indeed a master craftsman! If the preview is anything to go by then it's exactly what I had in mind. :devilish::devilish::devilish: I can't thank you enough for taking the time and effort to create this artwork (honestly... you should see the grin on my face!!). Don't worry about it being merged with her base skin. I'm more than happy with the result. Can't wait till you upload her to Mega.

Oh boy!.... It's like Christmas all over again!! :p:p:p:p(y)

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade.... You are indeed a master craftsman! If the preview is anything to go by then it's exactly what I had in mind. :devilish::devilish::devilish: I can't thank you enough for taking the time and effort to create this artwork (honestly... you should see the grin on my face!!). Don't worry about it being merged with her base skin. I'm more than happy with the result. Can't wait till you upload her to Mega.

Oh boy!.... It's like Christmas all over again!! :p:p:p:p(y)
Your very welcome, and thank you!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes