ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Hello everyone. Just an update for those looking forward to new skins. I've recently started taking some classes regarding blender online and soon to follow Substance painter. I'm still too uncomfortable in these respective programs and wouldn't mind getting back into the 3D world again. I was originally taught on all the Autodesk software suite. After all those years I spent, after the first unit with blender, I wondered what I did with my life for those 4 years....

I'm bringing this up because My time will be again split around again so the updates to skins will be slower than normal. I will also be returning to Blender paint for the new skins until I have completed my lessons in blender and move onto Substance painter classes.

Khana is still the first up for new skins following Kitty.

Ill keep everyone updated throughout the weeks. Some IRL jobs are going to be taking my time as well. The month of May going to be busy so I ask you all to forgive the lack of uploads.

EDIT: I did want to make sure to give you all something to look forward to in the mean time so here is a sneak peak at the new Khana skin. Very early and basic layers down. I'm very much liking where this is going.

Khana PREVIEW.jpg

Last edited:

RobustSpanner

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys would anyone happen to have TottoDurham's "[Giraffe/Maya] Blue Tricolor" skin?

The MEGA link is unfortunately dead.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Hey everyone!
I'm just giving a quick update for those who were waiting on new skins. I'm having work done next week on my home and finishing up a lot of work here in the last week so we are almost done with the month. There have been a lot of unexpected expenditures this month hitting all at once so I have had zero free time and mon mons lol. Getting the home ready for the blistering summer heat is taking priority haha. Thank you all for waiting! Dommy.jpg

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Well everyone I had some extra time so I knocked out the last bit to put the new Khana skin in Alpha. Here you all go!
There are still areas that need touch up and I will continue working on free time to hash those out. Anyway Ill have this new skin in the Mega sometime soon. I need to export and set up a lot of files for this one.

EDIT: I have the skin uploaded everyone! You can find it in my .

P.S Yes I know the tail is not the same color. Yes I know, my OCD is acting up as well. No I cant fix it because stupid, Dumb, kjahefdoiaseuhrfoaiwsruehfoi....*Angry panting noises >.> *cough Yes well..... Enjoy!

Kuzaliana Khana V0.1 Preview.jpg

Last edited:

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade...... WOW!!... You don't fail to impress! I'm loving Khanas new skins. I honestly don't think the tail hair is a big issue as I'm so busy admiring the rest of her! This is brilliant stuff. Please, please, please keep them coming. Would love to see more lingerie for Khana as PNG overlays if possible.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade...... WOW!!... You don't fail to impress! I'm loving Khanas new skins. I honestly don't think the tail hair is a big issue as I'm so busy admiring the rest of her! This is brilliant stuff. Please, please, please keep them coming. Would love to see more lingerie for Khana as PNG overlays if possible.
Thank you I'm glad you like it!
Yes this one was fun to do and probably took the most research, although I'm sure I have made many errors.
I plan on doing more with this Khana skin base and possibly updating it a bit. Its hard to do overlays after everything has been done as I am still using standard blender tex paint. Substance painter is on the way but finished the blender lessons comes first.

I do plan to do Kitty next to finish up the ladies but I also will be setting up the boys too after.

Reactions: Furballs1402

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
the game doesn't work on windows 11? I can't start it, it crashes immediately at startup
hmmmmm...Vr or Desktop version?
In this year it seems like a stupid question but have you tried compatibility settings?

Nvm I sent some things in a DM

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
hi, could someone who is on Odes patreon ask him if he can share the Yiffalicious source code since he has left it aside to make FurryVNE? so with the community we could create mods like new models or sliders.

Reactions: Furballs1402

_MeatyBoy_

Dec 18, 2018
Game crashes on boot up in windows 10. Tried the zipped file and the installer but still nothing. Any possible fixes?

Fixed: Switched to 32bit and that worked.

Last edited:

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
Hi, really hoping someone can help! Trying to get a copy of the white cat skin as made by 'kittysasha'. The download link on the Yiffalicious forum is long since dead, I was hoping some kind soul might have a copy. I think it was a 3 part download of body, eyes and hair. If anyone has a copy I would greatly appreciate it....... Fingers crossed! View attachment 6SLrsVG_d.webp

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WIEDZMIN225

Leisen

Sep 5, 2020
I collected absolutely all skins, *including extra clothing items (available for download) in a single archive from the forum: (otherwise it will suddenly close and everything will be lost...).
The archive came out large, almost 4.5 GB.
However, I did not categorize them (default / futa / herm), but all this is indicated in the archives themselves, I think there will be no problems with this (actually I'm just lazy)
Here: soo_big_archive_xd :KEK:
The download stops halfway through and says its connection problem and then access denied, something is wrong with the file

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Hi, really hoping someone can help! Trying to get a copy of the white cat skin as made by 'kittysasha'. The download link on the Yiffalicious forum is long since dead, I was hoping some kind soul might have a copy. I think it was a 3 part download of body, eyes and hair. If anyone has a copy I would greatly appreciate it....... Fingers crossed! View attachment 2772032

I sent a pv with a file White cat made by 'kittysasha'(y)

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade..... Brilliant!.... You've worked your magic as usual! Luv the way the fishnet works on her fur, she looks gorgeous. :devilish:(y)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes