ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
EDIT: Its uploaded everyone. Let me know if you have any issues. In the as always.

Hey again!

I've got an update to the old Elaine skin V1.0. Mommy Elaine skin has been changed to Dommy Mommy Elaine V1.0

This was a complete start from scratch project as I found my old file unusable. I prefer this one now. There are slight seaming issues around the crotch region that I'm just going to let go >.> (I might have messed up during the painting process and I don't have the soul to fix it all) For those who are going to retexture all I can say is don't use the old textures as a base...when you export...you will get soooooooooooooo many seam lines from the overlap......Lesson learned. 0.o

Elain Post.jpg

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
It runs on unity, give it a shot if you want
actually I tried it but without success XD. But I could also attribute the failure, because I have no fucking idea about programming, I just applied a little bit of self-taught power, but it didn't work. If someone who has more idea could help me, it's possible that something can be done, at least that's what I think.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Back with another update to a skin. Bunny Mommy got out of the Alpha stage and into a finished state. Uploaded for yall here, . Enjoy!

BUNNY PREVIEW.jpg

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
I love these skins! Can you possibly release versions without pubic hair?
Sure I can do that. It shouldn't take too long. I know some don't like it so I knew it was going to just be a matter of time.

EDIT: I've got the Elaine Skins, and the newest Bunny Skin, with alternate no pube version in the Mega for you. Simply search the skin you want and it will be under extras. Ill be doing more as I go so keep an eye out.

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
I have a quick duo skin for you. This is kind of a double skin package. Maya was posted earlier but here is the one for Bob.
You can find them both in the .

V 1.0
V 1.0

That One Big Dude Preview.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: qoofi

Twomado

May 17, 2020
Sure I can do that. It shouldn't take too long. I know some don't like it so I knew it was going to just be a matter of time.

EDIT: I've got the Elaine Skins, and the newest Bunny Skin, with alternate no pube version in the Mega for you. Simply search the skin you want and it will be under extras. Ill be doing more as I go so keep an eye out.
Thank You so much!

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
I regret to inform that I had been working on another skin but I honestly made too many shortcuts that I ended up making a big one, and I'm unable to fix some things without destroying most of the work. Basically I reexported at a res under 2k and it pixelated enough that I don't want to even fix it. So I give to you all the base for it if you wish. Feel free to edit it or whatever. I'm working on another one because this one made me mad XD. Win some you lose some.

Ill put the texture in a unfinished folder under Elaine - .

ELAINE NEW 1.jpg

Last edited:

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade, these skins are just fantastic! I’ve downloaded many good skins from the Yiffalicious forum but these are on a whole new level. I love your artistry and attention to detail. May I ask what rendering software you use to produce these masterpieces? I hope you can work your magic for Khana and the kitty! Would love to see some sexy lingerie on those two. I’m really looking forward to seeing more of your work.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade, these skins are just fantastic! I’ve downloaded many good skins from the Yiffalicious forum but these are on a whole new level. I love your artistry and attention to detail. May I ask what rendering software you use to produce these masterpieces? I hope you can work your magic for Khana and the kitty! Would love to see some sexy lingerie on those two. I’m really looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Thank you so very much! I'm glad that you enjoy my works and hearing that has really made my day!
I use two particular software but recently I've been incorporating my 2d drawing software to keep pushing the bar.

The three that I'm using are,
• "Blender Texture Paint" (This comes free with blender) - Along with a downloaded custom brush set. (I really only use 3 brushes XD)
• Corel Draw 2020 - for exporting and vector work
• Clip studio paint EX for the finer details I cant get with blender paint.

I mix some techniques with these programs to get the effects in these skins. I encourage everyone who is interested in making their own skins to try out either the Blender texture paint ability (free) or Substance painter (Paid)

I'm a bit of a perfectionist so when I produce a new skin I worry constantly that they aren't up to level. I also know that this game is dead, kind of, but I feel that it has so much character and potential still that I'm trying to see what the actual limit of the texture painting can give it. I just want to say that your comment has given me such a confidence boost and from the bottom of my heart I thank you and everyone else who enjoys these little projects. I have had a less than favorable day today in my personal life after I had received some even more less than favorable news, so, Thank you for bothering to reply to my little learning experience, and to all of you, Thank you for enjoying my work. You guys all rock!

Look forward to more skins as they have become a great way for me to both learn new techniques and build on my own ignorance with the programs.

I am always open to constructive criticism whether negative or positive so please please please don't be afraid of leaving feed back!
I can only get better by hearing from you guys!

For Furballs1402 - I will start a Khana project next as I have noticed that she has been awfully neglected in the skin department. The Kitty is in the works too. Like the Femfox however the fur make those a nightmare for planning.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the screenshots are directly rendered from the game and minimal changes in post so that what you get in game is what you see.

Last edited:

Furballs1402

Apr 21, 2023
ParalaxJade, great news to hear about forthcoming skins for Khana and Kitty. I appreciate Kitty will present problems because of fur but this can always be dialled down in the settings. After all the other characters such as Charlotte, Elaine and Khana don’t have a fur pre-set capability but that doesn’t detract from the damn sexy factor! It’s all down to personal taste I suppose.

I appreciate your detailed response on software. I have Blender that I’m trying to learn with the help of tutorials on YouTube (I’m getting there, all be it slowly!). I’m also trying Krita and Paintshop Pro v. 9. I’m now inspired by your wonderful skins to have a go myself (you can probably tell I’m doing this on the cheap!). I don’t think I’ll ever reach your standard, but as you say, it’s a form of relaxation therapy and the fun is in the learning.

YL1 may be old but she’s a goldie and there isn’t anything on the Web yet that fills the same niche. I think YL2 (FurryVNE) may be some way off before there is an interaction version. Like you l believe YL1 still has a lot of mileage left in her.

You have a unique talent as an artist and it shines brightly. Keep the good suff coming. I can’t wait to see more!

Reactions: ParalaxJade

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
ParalaxJade, great news to hear about forthcoming skins for Khana and Kitty. I appreciate Kitty will present problems because of fur but this can always be dialled down in the settings. After all the other characters such as Charlotte, Elaine and Khana don’t have a fur pre-set capability but that doesn’t detract from the damn sexy factor! It’s all down to personal taste I suppose.

I appreciate your detailed response on software. I have Blender that I’m trying to learn with the help of tutorials on YouTube (I’m getting there, all be it slowly!). I’m also trying Krita and Paintshop Pro v. 9. I’m now inspired by your wonderful skins to have a go myself (you can probably tell I’m doing this on the cheap!). I don’t think I’ll ever reach your standard, but as you say, it’s a form of relaxation therapy and the fun is in the learning.

YL1 may be old but she’s a goldie and there isn’t anything on the Web yet that fills the same niche. I think YL2 (FurryVNE) may be some way off before there is an interaction version. Like you l believe YL1 still has a lot of mileage left in her.

You have a unique talent as an artist and it shines brightly. Keep the good suff coming. I can’t wait to see more!
Thank you again! And I wish you success in your own endeavors as well!

EDIT: Ive also gone ahead and bit the bullet and grabbed substance painter. I will be messing around in it a bit. The new Khana skin will be tried in the new program.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furballs1402

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
I haven't been here in a while.
There was time and updated my Lemon version of Elaine in Mango xD
I think now she looks much better (finally I finished the tail *^*)
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png
*suddenly I found out that here you can scale pictures, it’s convenient)

Last edited:
Reactions: ParalaxJade

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
I collected absolutely all skins, *including extra clothing items (available for download) in a single archive from the forum: (otherwise it will suddenly close and everything will be lost...).
The archive came out large, almost 4.5 GB.
However, I did not categorize them (default / futa / herm), but all this is indicated in the archives themselves, I think there will be no problems with this (actually I'm just lazy)
Here: :KEK:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes