Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Are there any collections of animations people have created, or is what it comes with all that exists we can download?

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm back again with another trial of a skin (aka still pretty rough). Not quite done yet. This one is similar to the other one I did, but i've slowly been adding changes. I apologize to anyone who has been reaching out. I mean you no disrespect I just am not very active on here. I'm also bouncing around between projects and personal stuff. Having some trouble with the eyes currently so I will continue to try and fix them.
I find that this skin so far works well with full oiled skin but that might just be me. Link to all my skins for now is at the bottom of this post.

Here is the link to my skins.

Bunny Test 1.JPG

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Here is the link to my current skins. I will update this drive with any updates or changes. I'm not the fastest as im doing these for fun and practice.

For those who don't know you will not need to download the preview image. Simply put the .zip files in your custom skins folder then start Yiffalicious Skin Manager and apply. They are named in a way that should help keep things organized.

Thank you to all that showed interest in my skins.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
I'm back with another update. I seem to be in the painting mood so I have another preview that i'm working on along side the previous skin. This one is not anywhere near done, needs a lot of clean up too, but i'm happy with the outcome so far. So I'll upload this skin in the if anyone wants to try it out as is.

Edit 2-18-23: Version 0.2 is uploaded.

Wedding Bunny V2 1 EX.jpg Wedding Bunny V2 2 EX.jpg

Wedding Bunny V2 3 EX.jpg Wedding Bunny V2 4 EX.jpg

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm back with another update. I seem to be in the painting mood so I have another preview that i'm working on along side the previous skin. This one is not anywhere near done, needs a lot of clean up too, but i'm happy with the outcome so far. So I'll upload this skin in the Mega if anyone wants to try it out as is.

Edit 2-18-23: Version 0.2 is uploaded.

View attachment 2399088 View attachment 2399089

View attachment 2399090 View attachment 2399091
Pretty nice, is there any way to do normal maps or did they just not allow people to do that? I haven't tried my hand at mods on this game yet.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Pretty nice, is there any way to do normal maps or did they just not allow people to do that? I haven't tried my hand at mods on this game yet.
From what I understand your not able to import or change normal maps or bump maps. Pretty much the limit of modding this game is texture changes. They do have a few wiki's on modding this game available and all of them say the latter.

You have no idea how bad I want to redo the Uv maps and topology on some of these models. XD

Reactions: Twomado

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
From what I understand your not able to import or change normal maps or bump maps. Pretty much the limit of modding this game is texture changes. They do have a few wiki's on modding this game available and all of them say the latter.

You have no idea how bad I want to redo the Uv maps and topology on some of these models. XD
A real shame honestly. I'd have added a ton more slots and on the fly skin changing for vr mode. It's also a shame I can't add whatever hairs I want. I also do 3d and might make a skin one day but as it's currently standing I don't think there is much you can do without redoing some scripts in the game. It wouldn't be worth the effort since 2 is currently in it's animation phases.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
A real shame honestly. I'd have added a ton more slots and on the fly skin changing for vr mode. It's also a shame I can't add whatever hairs I want. I also do 3d and might make a skin one day but as it's currently standing I don't think there is much you can do without redoing some scripts in the game. It wouldn't be worth the effort since 2 is currently in it's animation phases.
I've heard that too and am excited about the second one....as its stands tho it's still a glorified character dresser up (since I last saw). They have been saying they were adding animations since forever. However it could be my ignorance but I don't see the animation side coming for quite a while still. I heard that they were possibly changing engines too? I'm not too up to date on the whole thing. I redownloaded it to check it out. From what I played a few months ago I soooo want them to add animations.

Edit 2-20-23 1:43am: I've taken a look at the newest update for FurryVNE and yeah it's still just a poser. I'm sure they will add in the animations eventually. Its a small dev team and they have a huge undertaking ahead of them. As far as when that will come it's probably a long way off. Oh well....

Last edited:

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for posting the skins. The official forum just closed a few days ago. No one there can post new or fix links. I hope someone here creates some skins.

Reactions: ParalaxJade

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Back Again Guys!
I've been in a very swell mood these past few days and have been coming up with different ideas. I've added the following skin to the downloads in the .
Enjoy!

Preview 3.jpg

Preview 1.jpg Preview 4.jpg

Preview 2.jpg

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Last one for a while guys as i'm going to enjoy my weekend coming up.

Edit 2-24-23: Alright everyone I've updated the . Have fun!

futa Main 1.jpg

MAIN 2.jpg

futa Main 2.jpg

Last edited:

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
These look absolutely amazing, do you have any for the fox, wolf, or Finn? Enjoy your weekend btw!
I plan to make skins for everyone eventually. I’ve been avoiding the ones that have the fur additions but I will have to experiment to see it’s limitations. A lot of the retextures for the characters is seeing what I can get away with based on the quality of their unwrap.

I do plan on starting with fox and then Wolf after as I was needing to complement my bunny scene I created.

I’ll probably have something to preview by next week possibly. And thank you!

Side Note: Not doing any skins this weekend but I have been experimenting with using some of my poses to make stuff. Quick sketch out here for Elaine. Not finished obviously but there could be something to this....idk i'll keep trying stuff.
Illustration3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rifleman1944

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
I won't be posting progress stuff too much here as its a forum area for the game specifically. So if not related to the game in itself I'll post other things on my page.

That being said. I am also going to try taking some poses and stuff that I make in this game and set them up as some kind of drawn related piece too. I'm also going to post for this one only, a line art of Mommy Elaine. These files also contain the vectored line art for you all to go crazy with if your interested. Have fun my fellow artists!

If you wish to get the vector file for this I will have it in the Mega for you to grab. I use clip studio so if anyone doesn't have it and really wants a copy in vector I'll see what I can do.

LINE ART ELAIN.jpg Elaine body.jpg Elaine FINAL.jpg

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I won't be posting progress stuff to much here as its a forum area for the game specifically. So if not related to the game in itself I'll post other things on my page.

That being said. I am also going to try taking some poses and stuff that I make in this game and set them up as some kind of drawn related piece too. I'm also going to post for this one only, a line art of Mommy Elaine. These files also contain the vectored line art for you all to go crazy with if your interested. Have fun my fellow artists!

If you wish to get the vector file for this I will have it in the Mega for you to grab. I use clip studio so if anyone doesn't have it and really wants a copy in vector I'll see what I can do.
I'm sort of inspired by this now. Really excellent.

Reactions: ParalaxJade
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes