catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
which are the requirements?

mine has:
8 gigs of RAM
it has an ssd
very good integrated graphics of 4 gigabytes

but it does not open even for a second
integrated graphics is probably the issue. No such thing as very good, most of them are usually just par. Likely the game uses something integrated graphics do not support.

I would assume you are on some sort of laptop that doesn't have a dedicated gpu in it as well.

Zering

Jul 5, 2021
The whole problem is connecting to the Internet.
Just turn off your Internet, then it will start.
Although this year I forgot when the bellows with the Internet comes in and even see other people's work, but I forgot how to do it:(

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The whole problem is connecting to the Internet.
Just turn off your Internet, then it will start.
Although this year I forgot when the bellows with the Internet comes in and even see other people's work, but I forgot how to do it:(
login to desktop mode and you won't have to worry about issues when switching to vr mode. You can also just save the scenes you like and tune them to your liking.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Why can't I load their special skin after I choose pose?
You need to edit a scene if you want to change stuff like that. Those type of things are defined by whoever made the scene. You can save any scene from the database so save it and edit it how you want.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Note I wanted to write that on the forum with yiffalicious 1 there is "Forum will be closed soon" so if someone else is looking for skins from the forum, I recommend that you save somewhere.

Link Yiffalicious 1: Forum.yiffalicious.com
sucks they are gonna lose all that history but I guess they have a reason. They better be launching 2 soon if so. I love all the scenes I use in 1 still.

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
sucks they are gonna lose all that history but I guess they have a reason. They better be launching 2 soon if so. I love all the scenes I use in 1 still.

I bet that they will move to a new forum, for example, or want to move FurryVNE there, I only wonder 1 how will they delete the forum if everything from yifalicious will disappear 1 the entire cloud and all data. May it not happen.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I bet that they will move to a new forum, for example, or want to move FurryVNE there, I only wonder 1 how will they delete the forum if everything from yifalicious will disappear 1 the entire cloud and all data. May it not happen.
If the cloud vanishes that would be pretty bad since that carried the entire first game this whole time.

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
If the cloud vanishes that would be pretty bad since that carried the entire first game this whole time.
Somewhere they will have to add scenes in FurryVNE so I bet removing the cloud from 1 and adding it in 2 and the first part of the game will probably be forgotten / disappear. Hope this is not the case, the forum disappears anymore.

JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
someone give me a basic tutorial on how to install skins in the game but downloaded in a portable way?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
someone give me a basic tutorial on how to install skins in the game but downloaded in a portable way?
Use the skin manager on the forums before they close them. That's the only good way to not lose your mind swapping in and out skins.

Reactions: JoshXD

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
I do not know if you know, but manually installing skins is time-consuming in the skin manager, but 1 problem must be sorted in the package (names etc.) otherwise it will not appear in the game.

Installing Skin

Reactions: JoshXD

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
so, i try make a tutorial how do you install skins! 3 Ways
1. YiffaliciousSkinManager [for advanced]
YiffaliciousSkinManager can you use your skins [if they have the right folder way]
inside the zip file [requist] example!
-character_bunny/Body/BunnyLowPolyBlendShapes3/_MainTex.png
- skininfo.txt [Opsional]
-skinicon.png
[the number "1" folder must be deleted in the zip file]
you can better see it, if you see your Yiffalicious folder:
\Users\AppData\Roaming\yiffalicious\custom
make a folder who are your zip files be installed!
Screenshot 2022-10-24 203322.jpg
Reflesh it and place the right skin in the right placeholder!
Enjoy!
2.YiffaliciousSkindropper [Easly]
you must just drop the png file skin in the window you want!
3. just for the placeing the _MainTex.png file in the right folder!
be sure futa/herm skins must be the file called "_MainTex_Patch.png"
i hope i could help!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes