FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Someone said in the Review that this got cancelled long term thus made complete so they could work on a sequel.
What's the name of the sequel.?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
also this site has a search bar
Why you said that is just silly - I'm well aware of it as you should know because like I said, I couldn't find 'FurryVNE', and in my defence, some games to get a totally different name for the sequel.
This site also has a 'edit' button, thus you could've added your #106th comment with your #105th.

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
Why you said that is just silly - I'm well aware of it as you should know because like I said, I couldn't find 'FurryVNE', and in my defence, some games to get a totally different name for the sequel.
This site also has a 'edit' button, thus you could've added your #106th comment with your #105th.
I thought you would have a clue by just typing in yiffalicious 8543456356436.PNG

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So wait, the pose section with thousands in it. Is this connected to a internet server, or is that data on my computer that I downloaded? It takes a second to load, so I'm wondering if its fetching them from a server?

Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
It's mostly that some locations are extremly heavy and take a lot of time to load ( like the city )

Lulucara

Nov 11, 2018
Wasnt there a game about this, that you actually did activities and roamed around or something? Looks very familiar to it...
what game are you talking about specifically?
Now I'm curious
the alpha and beta were very promising, it was suppose to be a long-term project akin to "roundscape"; unfortunately ego was the bane of the situation, the project was being worked on by 8 peeps; i remember following it on 4chan for a long time
I am pretty sure you are thinking of Breeders Of The Nephelym. I also played that game years ago during very early stages.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
this is fantastic but I have a couple of questions:

How could I change the character models by importing new ones with the obs? I like the practicality and ease that Yiffalicious has to create scenes but I would like to replace the furry models for human models

is there any way to maintain a scene indefinitely without automatically switching to the next one after a certain amount of time?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I have never seen a gravity and physics system as functional as the one they just showed off recently

JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
The game does not open neither portable nor installed, what can it be? (and my pc is 64 bit)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes