• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Here !

They post whatever is posted on patreon after half a month posting it on patreon ^ ^ !

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Here !

They post whatever is posted on patreon after half a month posting it on patreon ^ ^ !
oh thanks for sharing the forum update on yiffa 2 engine, they have great updates so far and it will take time to polish a lot modeling and scaling stuff.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Wow,.. finally a game that the Dev's let the player choose the options instead of the other way round. .. For many years I wished this would become reality instead of stuck in my inventive mind with no way knowing how to interpret into game form. Although 'Furry' was never in my mind; so that's a shame the creator of this game went two steps further -[ 1) made the game, 2) made if furry ], but, nonetheless; I will add this to my bookmarked wishlist and give it a go in approx a couple of months.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
I've had this for a while now and can say that it's easy to use, vary hot, and has plenty of content.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
holy sht YL2 engine download??? thanks man

edit: oh no dude the link got an error
bandicam 2020-01-02 11-39-56-800.jpg

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Here it go
So uh, thats just the games data folder, the one that has all the assets. There's no actual EXE. Is that all that was in their download?

Edit, nevermind, my 7zip was acting up.

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone have a working megalink for this? None of them are working :/
If you're talking about the original 1.0 Yiffalicious (the one this thread is originally about) - you do know it's freely available for download straight from the folks who made it, right?

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
If you're talking about the original 1.0 Yiffalicious (the one this thread is originally about) - you do know it's freely available for download straight from the folks who made it, right?
Thank you that's what I was looking for :D

• Haha
Reactions: Kira999
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes