• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Wasnt there a game about this, that you actually did activities and roamed around or something? Looks very familiar to it...

Aug 18, 2019
Wasnt there a game about this, that you actually did activities and roamed around or something? Looks very familiar to it...
i know what you're talking about, it was almost like "harvest moon / animal crossing" but with furries/yiff ; i can't remember the exact name but it was canceled years ago, developers couldn't make up their minds and eventually quit

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
i know what you're talking about, it was almost like "harvest moon / animal crossing" but with furries/yiff ; i can't remember the exact name but it was canceled years ago, developers couldn't make up their minds and eventually quit
Now I'm curious

Aug 18, 2019
Now I'm curious
the alpha and beta were very promising, it was suppose to be a long-term project akin to "roundscape"; unfortunately ego was the bane of the situation, the project was being worked on by 8 peeps; i remember following it on 4chan for a long time

kileras1

Oct 18, 2019
Anyone figured out if you can somehow use VR cojntrollers im game? I don't rly liek usign VR and having keaybord + mouse arround...

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone figured out if you can somehow use VR cojntrollers im game? I don't rly liek usign VR and having keaybord + mouse arround...
I think that's one of the reasons why they're switching onto a second game, but try digging through their forums and finding a workaround.

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Same, i had some good one and now they are gone
Recently, 1 person has released over 500 animations a day, so there could be problems and what to find, I recommend looking at the TOP> Bast all time list, maybe you will find something or look for the artist of the interaction.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes