aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Is anyone still following the development?
I am , and if ya wish to know .... use their fourms for to checkout their patreon updates that they post two weeks after the original posts to patreon ^ ^

but ill save ya the bother .... it's still a long way from getting the character creator demo (let alone the interactions ) ... so we'll need to give the devs some more time ...

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I am , and if ya wish to know .... use their fourms for to checkout their patreon updates that they post two weeks after the original posts to patreon ^ ^

but ill save ya the bother .... it's still a long way from getting the character creator demo (let alone the interactions ) ... so we'll need to give the devs some more time ...

I check for news, just in case, every week or so. I really hope they will be done with the character editor soon, so we can get to play with it.

Anyone have the latest build or access to the patreon build and login?
YL1 build 1.0 is free to get from their site.

Reactions: aslover69

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
damn whats up with these tremendously talented people wanting to fuck animals? this game is a gigantic work of art but bestiality is a real turn off for me

if i found something like this but with more human looking faces id throw my life savings at the creator

Reactions: secretsteve

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
damn whats up with these tremendously talented people wanting to fuck animals? this game is a gigantic work of art but bestiality is a real turn off for me

if i found something like this but with more human looking faces id throw my life savings at the creator
omg dude this is for furry fans just read the description again and their patreon

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes