ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Little update:

I have been experimenting with fox lately...
I still plan on doing a fox skin for you all. The only problem is that I would like it to work with the current fur slider for the game. It superimposes the textures on it and sometimes it's not terribly accurate.

I have some stuff but its a slow go getting where I don't hate it XD

Reactions: decoy71986

Friscattle

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone else having an issue where it won't launch when connected to internet? I can only launch when disconnected from my internet and when I reconnect it crashes. Any help?
Edit: And there are no error codes or anything

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
Hello here.
I think many users are too lazy to download skin mods separately, so I would like to share my archive with the community.
I collected everything personally out of personal interest, some skins I made myself personally, some I edited, therefore, you will not find such an assembly anywhere else.
Source where I got skins from:
Link to archive:
Enjoy ;^)

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Hello here.
I think many users are too lazy to download skin mods separately, so I would like to share my archive with the community.
I collected everything personally out of personal interest, some skins I made myself personally, some I edited, therefore, you will not find such an assembly anywhere else.
Source where I got skins from:
Link to archive: ARCHIVE
Enjoy ;^)

NICE! These are great!

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
is the download directly from their website safe? I dsownloaded it their and my virus protection went ape shit

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
is the download directly from their website safe? I dsownloaded it their and my virus protection went ape shit
If your talking about the game itself then your better off downloading here as you wouldn't have to torrent the game from their website. They arent updating this anymore so there isnt a reason not to.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
If your talking about the game itself then your better off downloading here as you wouldn't have to torrent the game from their website. They arent updating this anymore so there isnt a reason not to.
yeah but is their version a false positive. didn't create a restore point befor downloading it so i just wanted to be sure

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
yeah but is their version a false positive. didn't create a restore point befor downloading it so i just wanted to be sure
If the files from their website is gloving off positives i would think it a false positive. You can always try putting the files through and see? Remember that torrenting always comes with risks as its P2P. No different than say here. As long as you know what your doing you should be fine.

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Ok...I know its been a while. You know insert generic excuse here (Life, Job, Etc.) For those who cared I have a preview where I finally am getting where I like what's coming out. Making the fem fox in a way that I would use the fur as an advantage is hard. at least for me. I had to experiment alot....so many exports.....I plan to have something for you all again by this weekend maybe? I will be having some work done on my home so I might be pushing it later.
Preview.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bethrezen0

ParalaxJade

Oct 8, 2022
Ok all!
I've finished the FemFox skin for you all along with some variants for those who like to change it up. As always I have it in the for you. Here is the final product and I hope you all enjoy. As a side note I don't particularly like the fur on the neck interacting with the acc. so I might change that later in a later version. I also don't like the fur on the legs for now as well.
Very Fem Fox 1.jpg Very Fem Fox V1.jpg Very Fem Fox V2.jpg Very Fem Fox V3.jpg Very Fem Fox V4.jpg

Last edited:

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
Ok all!
I've finished the FemFox skin for you all along with some variants for those who like to change it up. As always I have it in the Mega for you. Here is the final product and I hope you all enjoy. As a side note I don't particularly like the fur on the neck interacting with the acc. so I might change that later in a later version. I also don't like the fur on the legs for now as well.
View attachment 2514197 View attachment 2514198 View attachment 2514199 View attachment 2514200 View attachment 2514201
Looks really good, great job :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ParalaxJade

qoofi

Aug 27, 2021
Now it's Maya turn. Orange version.
Reworked the old skin from the archive (added the color of the nipples and changed the color of the eyes to a beautiful green tint).
* i plan to make similar skins for all characters.
* the previous skin Elaine (Lemon) will be changed (I will do it a little differently).
* in the future I will post an archive with all the characters and my changes.
Something like this C:

1.png
2.png 3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ParalaxJade
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes