Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Played again. Tested today fighting against Yorna naked and won. I remembered her more difficult to fight. But maybe I was not lvl 40 last time.
The people in the church do not recognise her being naked.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Where is the most recent walkthrough?
Hmmm, looks like I need to upload the updated version I've been working on.
It may need some correcting and cleaned up as far as the bottom notes go, but I think the rest is complete.
I would need to do another run through to be sure as it's been a while since I last played this.

Last edited:

Natol

Mar 10, 2018
Does Slutness level matter story wise? Is there still the Pure, Neutral, and Lusty endings?
Slutness level determines if you get dominant scenes with select enemies if you "kill" them with lust damage, and how much damage your lust spells do. And yes, slut level does affect which of the three endings you get.

AnScath

Jul 26, 2021
IIRC it only affects the scenes you get and which outfits you can get / wear. But it's been a while, so I might be wrong.
Slutness level determines if you get dominant scenes with select enemies if you "kill" them with lust damage, and how much damage your lust spells do. And yes, slut level does affect which of the three endings you get.
Thanks no idea if you would know but do you happen to know where it is you can no longer affect which ending you get?

EDIT: Never mind creator said up until the last fight basically

Last edited:

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
So does anyone have a download link for a version where the gallery isn't unlocked? Because for some reason, no matter where I download, the gallery is always unlocked (and I hate it). I want to earn the scenes and not just get it, but it's unlocked no matter where I download. Unless the password to the gallery was all 0s?
Or what file do I have to delete?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexB98

Ardlan

Mar 29, 2018
So does anyone have a download link for a version where the gallery isn't unlocked? Because for some reason, no matter where I download, the gallery is always unlocked (and I hate it). I want to earn the scenes and not just get it, but it's unlocked no matter where I download. Unless the password to the gallery was all 0s?
Or what file do I have to delete?
There should be a save folder inside the www folder you just need to delete or rename it.

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
Could someone make a guide on the puzzles on the after-story? The hardest one I've encountered is the one with "I, II, III, IV"
I do not understand, and there are no clues...

Reactions: Pozar55

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Could someone make a guide on the puzzles on the after-story? The hardest one I've encountered is the one with "I, II, III, IV"
I do not understand, and there are no clues...
Is that the one in the cave where you climb down the rope ladder???
If so, look at the ladder again... (hint, hint...)

twrwt

Nov 26, 2021
Quite liked the game, so i was wondering if there were any other games with female prog and lesbian content like this one that people would recommend?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes