り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
RJ137137_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The player controls a young girl who hires out for odd jobs in order to make rent every 30 days.
Jobs run the spectrum of monster extermination, fetch quests, searching for missing persons, nude modeling, nursing and other part-time work.
At the end of each 30 day period if she doesn't have enough money the landlord will... take other payment. So there's no game over, really.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-31
Release Date: Japanese 2014-08-15, English 2019-12-31
Developer: T-ENTA-P
Translation: elfloren - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.4a-E
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ137137_img_smp1.jpg RJ137137_img_smp2.jpg RJ137137_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
"She works hard to be a good tenant and pay her monthly rent."
- I like this aspect.

Anyway, the game looks great - another solid title in the "completed" version.
The line is cute, and the story is probably a standard story - but sometimes a classic is better than a failed and poorly made pseudo ambitious design.
Thx for share (y)

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Another part time job for a rent or debt jap game. Its like those princess/female warrior fight monster's rpg maker games, its like so generic. Jap games are great art style and some well made game mechanics, but man! they suck at plot.
*Im not complain about the upload by the way, thx for bring the game here!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Another part time job for a rent or debt jap game. Its like those princess/female warrior fight monster's rpg maker games, its like so generic. Jap games are great art style and some well made game mechanics, but man! they suck at plot.
*Im not complain about the upload by the way, thx for bring the game here!
I'd rather play a JRPG with 2D art and meh plot than one of the incest VNs with ripped HoneySelect assets that plague Patreon.

Malhniimirt

Feb 16, 2018
The game is quite alright from what I've seen so far. But are the monster in this game supposed to be such bullet sponges? Took like 10-15 shots just to kill a normal mob and I swear I fired all my starting money into the first boss and he isn't going down.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"Outfits will appear on the character on the world map, in pose art, during battles and even in sex scenes. " that's a great plus for these types of games, it's always kind of weird when different outfits aren't visible on sprites

Reactions: NitroSM

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'd rather play a JRPG with 2D art and meh plot than one of the incest VNs with ripped HoneySelect assets that plague Patreon.
They aren't ripped, there's an extra program that comes with it that has the sole purpose of creating screenshots to be used in other games. The current iteration is Studio Neo 2 with the latest game and the original Studio Neo came with Honey Select. Also, ripping assets implies the characters aren't created by the one who uses the assets they appear in, that simply is not the case with most Illusion games, meaning basically any of the ones with no character creator function. There are only a few of those, Illusion mostly develops games centered around an ability to create your own characters.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 502174

Overview:
The player controls a young girl who hires out for odd jobs in order to make rent every 30 days.
Jobs run the spectrum of monster extermination, fetch quests, searching for missing persons, nude modeling, nursing and other part-time work.
At the end of each 30 day period if she doesn't have enough money the landlord will... take other payment. So there's no game over, really.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-31
Release Date: Japanese 2014-08-15, English 2019-12-31
Developer: T-ENTA-P
Translation: elfloren
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.4a-E
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 502175 View attachment 502176 View attachment 502177
When I first saw the title I immediately wished that it wasn't a story starring the heroine from Gintama, and boy am I glad that wish came true

• Haha
Reactions: Sneaky OwO

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
They aren't ripped, there's an extra program that comes with it that has the sole purpose of creating screenshots to be used in other games. The current iteration is Studio Neo 2 with the latest game and the original Studio Neo came with Honey Select. Also, ripping assets implies the characters aren't created by the one who uses the assets they appear in, that simply is not the case with most Illusion games, meaning basically any of the ones with no character creator function. There are only a few of those, Illusion mostly develops games centered around an ability to create your own characters.
My bad for using the incorrect verb, though my point stands.

Also, I remember reading that Illusion wanted to start a lawsuit against all of the creators generating income through assets created using their software without permission. So, maybe not ripped, but definitely not obtained through legal means(definitely not all cases, but bad enough so that the studio sees it as something to take legal action against).

Here's the link to the article:

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Would not mind that if they didnt so often have ''milfs'' without the -ilf. Needs more good looking mothers, and also more interesting relationships, 'gameplay' and plot. Like almost every MC in those incest games seem to never leave their home.
Would be more interesting if their sister goes or whatever goes to the same school and you have the action and scenes there.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the character to actually dress? I was curious and had her clothes destroyed in the first 'boss' fight and then had them repaired but she runs around naked and despite the clothes being repaired do not appear in my inventory much less in the equipment menu that you go to in menu or using the wardrobe in mc's house

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes