ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I would never understand why it never got translated the first good game they made, you know that one with the blonde girl as FC and the escenario was a hounted house(there's a sequel in a town who was translated but the 1st nothing)!!!!

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
if you spend that money will you not risk being short on your rent and thus losing? It is kind of stupid for a game to setup a plot that you need to do this mission to pay the rent and progress the game, but in order to beat the mission you have to spend your savings to do it. thus risking not having enough money again. Not very innovative.
With the 30k you earn from the first boss you should have enough for the first month's rent. Like I said, I only took 10k and had more than enough left over after buying supplies to pay the rent.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
no way man, thanks! i love this dev. their gameplay isnt top notch but the art and animation is always one of the best. atleast in the games i have played, this one is older than witcher 3, so not sure. will play as soon as i have the time!

big thanks to the uploader and whoever translated this! i hope their schoolgirl corruption series will be translated as well!

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
You could always try 95% of the other games with big tits.
Come on man, let us lovers of the petite girls have it at least once in a while. x)
haha yeah. games with petite girls as MC are hard to come by. they're usually a side character lmao. it's not like i'm complaining, it just the game with good animations are hard to come by.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
I can't seem to actually pay rent, going to the landlord has her say "I can't see him like this", but my clothes are all fine?

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
I can't seem to actually pay rent, going to the landlord has her say "I can't see him like this", but my clothes are all fine?
If this comment comes up. Just try walking in anyways. This issue happened to me as well but I thought it was odd.

As for everybody complaining about the difficulty of the monsters/bosses, it's true you need a lot of regular ammo to take these down but most of the bosses and normal monsters can be attacked across barriers. Bullets fly 3 panels, in nearly every map there are ways to make sure the enemies are unable to attack you. Though the bosses don't need to be beaten for the story to progress, or the other towns to unlock, you do have to beat the first boss to be able to pay rent on the second day. This is only for those who wish to avoid being forced to pay rent with their body. It's purely a matter of preference of play style.

Reactions: charlez

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
More games should have animation like this one instead of stills. I looked at the picture folders and saw that there were dozens of individual pieces they just connected together to make 'animated' scenes. And the file isn't enormous, so it looks to be a pretty good way to get animation in something like a Kagura games that has sex scenes that are only a couple stills.

Reactions: Desan3

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry if this question seems dumb, but what should I do when I have an animated scene after losing to a monster? The text keeps repeating for no reason, and some of the instructions are below date and time information. Or it just works by skipping?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry if this question seems dumb, but what should I do when I have an animated scene after losing to a monster? The text keeps repeating for no reason, and some of the instructions are below date and time information. Or it just works by skipping?
Pressing the direction keys moves the scene along or rewinds it. As you proceed through the scene there's a bar that shows how far along the scene is, once the bar fills, the scene ends.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok after reading the description of the H-scenes, it reminded me of shinobi buster. Looks like they did that too.

I have a feeling I will like this. It will be a while before I'm home but it's definitely on my list.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For those like me missing it, there is a Repair Shop in the Telluirum 3rd district, its the middle house on the right of the map outside of the maze in the middle.

Reactions: kasdiddd

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So... where can you turn in the Outfit Material stuff? A resident said that the clothes shop would want them, but I've been to both and neither offers the option to give it to them.

Ah, found it! Apparently in the second unlocked town there's a clothing store who'll point you in the right direction, but you need all materials to make the outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes