KChe

May 28, 2018
Could you tell me where I get the components for clothes place by place? I have the feeling that one of them was given by the first boss to defeat and I will use it too fast making him not count and get lost

But the case is that you can tell me a list of the location of each piece?
There is a key in landlords house just go in when he isn't there it's in the cupboard in his room which opens the locked chest in the ruins for the recipe
another one in the main city is in the warehouse you have to get the key from a guy in the south town
there are a bunch in the south ruins
there is one from the tool guy in the north

Reactions: kasdiddd

Kimigaaruji

Jul 7, 2018
How often does reindeer kid appear or is he just out in the city somewhere?
When you wait for quest sometimes comes a (slut) mother looking for a lost son, that's the one.

Got the key from landlord and opened the chest ruins, but I got recipe and I still have to obtain part nr 1. Any info where can I get it?

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Another good looking game with no full controller support. What a shame...

KChe

May 28, 2018
When you wait for quest sometimes comes a (slut) mother looking for a lost son, that's the one.

Got the key from landlord and opened the chest ruins, but I got recipe and I still have to obtain part nr 1. Any info where can I get it?
Is there a way of making the mother appear because I can never seem to get her to come, do costumes effect who comes more often or something?

umm dunno can't honestly remember exactly, did you get the one in the mansion?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I can't seem to actually pay rent, going to the landlord has her say "I can't see him like this", but my clothes are all fine?
This message pops up when you have more than 0 Libido and try to enter his house, and drops said Libido to 0. You can enter once your Libido is 0 (in other words, just try entering again).

This occurs whenever you try to enter the Landlord's house - whether or not you're there to pay rent - so only try to enter if you want to drop your Libido for whatever reason.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
what does the mystery key no1 opens? and btw how to get catnip ?
how do i catch the cat?
go to 2nd district and head up to the building on the north west. inside the house , there is an old lady with a cat who sells catnip to catch the cat

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Anyone figured out how to get the scene between Masturbation 1 and Part-Time Maid? Given the naming convention of the former, I can only assume it's called Masturbation 2, but I've got no idea how to trigger it.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019

Sentai Outfit Part 1 is obtained from the Mansion in District 5, as part of the Maid job. You need to have 100 Libido, and after the two actions (golden shower, sex), the guy moves elsewhere in the room and you can open the wardrobe (if he's sitting at the desk, he prevents you from opening the wardrobe).

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Anyone figured out how to get the scene between Masturbation 1 and Part-Time Maid? Given the naming convention of the former, I can only assume it's called Masturbation 2, but I've got no idea how to trigger it.
found one behind the clinic and the another at the 4th district next to the mansion outside along the stairway to the sentai outfit location.. must be high libido to trigger for both scene

Reactions: Mr.kanaria 189

Kimigaaruji

Jul 7, 2018
I've got the outfit (little disappointing) but to be honest it didn't move me anywhere, still missing first and second scene in the fourth column of recollection.

D

Deleted member 119819

I could go to the bar and ask some people if they need a hired gun or I buy a whole store where I sit 11 hours a day without anybody ever entering and I have to pay insanely high rent for that.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
What are all translated games from this developer?
I know of Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho and Ghost Town Gunsweeper only.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
So, you need to be slut and fck the mansion lord to get sentai outfit? Am trying my best to stay pure but..HMMM... And once you start the game, you will get a mission to defeat a monster. Just skip the normal monsters wave to save the bullet. Theres no point wasting time on these mobs, honestly.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes