KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone knows how to find the lady dressed in red bondage?
Ask around and you'll usually get someone who tells you where she is. I usually had good luck with the old man in the same map as the warehouses. For me bondage granny was in the same map as the landlord.

h1l3r

Dec 1, 2018
Can you even like beat the game? Im trying to do something like a virgin route idk if its even possible. Its second month currently and I dont what should I even do now

Apr 11, 2020
Alright so I've had a few problems with this game. For one. There was one time when the MC just disappeared and I could barely control anything. And two, I ended up saving somewhere and next thing you know I couldn't exit the menu. When I did find a way to, I couldn't access the menu anymore. Fed up, I called it a night. And now going onto the game, I see my save is automatically deleted. Help!

Jan 30, 2019
Alright so I've had a few problems with this game. For one. There was one time when the MC just disappeared and I could barely control anything. And two, I ended up saving somewhere and next thing you know I couldn't exit the menu. When I did find a way to, I couldn't access the menu anymore. Fed up, I called it a night. And now going onto the game, I see my save is automatically deleted. Help!
Delete the game and instal it again following these steps:

1. You need to change system locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator.
2. You need to download and install .
3. Extract and run.

Apr 11, 2020
Delete the game and instal it again following these steps:

1. You need to change system locale to Japanese or use Locale Emulator.
2. You need to download and install .
3. Extract and run.
Strange because all three of those steps were already there. Yet I was still having problems. Now on another game my save files are missing. is the other game.

Apr 11, 2020
Strange because all three of those steps were already there. Yet I was still having problems. Now on another game my save files are missing. is the other game.
Unless I need to get RPG Maker VX Ace (not the RTP but the actual maker)

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
is me or we can't sprint /rush ? ...because she walk very slowly , that is a bit anoying when you are hurry ^^'

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes