unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
do anyone knows how to catch the white cat for the completion of the quest ?? any walkthrough for easier understanding for other complication or list of quest to be done..

KChe

May 28, 2018
So... where can you turn in the Outfit Material stuff? A resident said that the clothes shop would want them, but I've been to both and neither offers the option to give it to them.

Ah, found it! Apparently in the second unlocked town there's a clothing store who'll point you in the right direction, but you need all materials to make the outfit.
I've found all except the second piece, anyone have any clue where it is?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I getting a file corrupted can anyone tell me why.
Many reasons. Bad download maybe, your antivirus messing with files and blocking them confusing the computer to think it is corrupt. not have the RTP pack for RPGmaker. the list goes on. It is most likely not the download itself but rather your computer. Easiest thing. Re download the files and try again. If you keep having issues some system checking on your side would be best.

Kimigaaruji

Jul 7, 2018
anyone know how to get key to a chest in dungeon? I still need fragment nr 1
How do i craft stuff?
In the 3. part of the city is a shop opened at 9pm where you can craft things.

I've found all except the second piece, anyone have any clue where it is?
I think I've got the second part in the north city, when the trader gives you tea and wants to drug you. When you have 20secs you need to open the wardrobe. If not then it could be from the city part 4, the locked trapdoor near landlord house. You will need to get key from reindeer kid (do his quest with maxed libido).

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pressing the direction keys moves the scene along or rewinds it. As you proceed through the scene there's a bar that shows how far along the scene is, once the bar fills, the scene ends.
Tyvm. I was stuck since I wasn't finding any instructions, and it could be below the date info. Thanks again.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Anybody got more games, preferably translated, from this author ?
These are the ones I have found with a proper English translation:

https://f95zone.to/threads/shinobi-buster-mizuna-ninpocho-t-enta-p.909/

Also translated, not sure about the quality of the translation:

(this one is supposed to be fully translated, haven't tested it)

You can browse some of the downloads for their games here:

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
i have a damn bug which this reindeer kid who provides the no.4 key stuck next to the bed which would not bulge at all to let me sleep at the bed. i had to pay 5k per night at the inn at district 5 just to get some sleep. this buggy event occurred after i canceled his quest due to temporary frustration but then i just found the kid inside the clinic , so i talked to the npc and the do the scene to obtain the key. right after that he just stayed there forever...
Is there any debugging or i had to restart the game again and loot all those bloody cupboard and drawers to get items all over again from every bloody district and the new founded village nearby just to maximized money and ammo and ingredients without a sweat.....

down there is the pic of the damn kid stuck near the bed which wont bulge at all!!!!

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So I forget the name of the ruined town, but inside the door that needs a passcode, there's a locked chest. Any idea how to open?

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
So... where can you turn in the Outfit Material stuff? A resident said that the clothes shop would want them, but I've been to both and neither offers the option to give it to them.

Ah, found it! Apparently in the second unlocked town there's a clothing store who'll point you in the right direction, but you need all materials to make the outfit.
Could you tell me where I get the components for clothes place by place? I have the feeling that one of them was given by the first boss to defeat and I will use it too fast making him not count and get lost

But the case is that you can tell me a list of the location of each piece?

KChe

May 28, 2018
anyone know how to get key to a chest in dungeon? I still need fragment nr 1

In the 3. part of the city is a shop opened at 9pm where you can craft things.

I think I've got the second part in the north city, when the trader gives you tea and wants to drug you. When you have 20secs you need to open the wardrobe. If not then it could be from the city part 4, the locked trapdoor near landlord house. You will need to get key from reindeer kid (do his quest with maxed libido).
How often does reindeer kid appear or is he just out in the city somewhere?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes