dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Hell yeah ! I love this dev, their third ghost game is my favorite h game of all time (sadly still untranslated...).

belec

Aug 15, 2017
So: i lost to the first monster. How do i get new jobs?
for new jobs - you have to sit in your office ( walk by chair behind the desk )

clothes you can equip in equipment/ warderobe in mc room

bosses are indeed OP for first job you need to buy strongest bullets ( withdraw all your money from bank account(located in district 4) to buy alot of those ) run through random enocounter so you will not waste any ammo. and then use "hit and run" tactic.

where can you find rope ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My bad for using the incorrect verb, though my point stands.

Also, I remember reading that Illusion wanted to start a lawsuit against all of the creators generating income through assets created using their software without permission. So, maybe not ripped, but definitely not obtained through legal means(definitely not all cases, but bad enough so that the studio sees it as something to take legal action against).

Here's the link to the article:
That wasn't Illusion, that was Fakku pulling one of their shady stunts again. Illusion has never strayed from the policy of allowing their studio programs to be used. Fakku saw that was happening with the original Studio Neo and viewed it as a threat since they are the distributor for the western release of Honey Select.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the character to actually dress? I was curious and had her clothes destroyed in the first 'boss' fight and then had them repaired but she runs around naked and despite the clothes being repaired do not appear in my inventory much less in the equipment menu that you go to in menu or using the wardrobe in mc's house
Equipment menu

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Seriously, ammunition is 50 per bullet? I do not think so, considering it took the 10 bullets I bought to kill one creature in the first encounter. Ignored and deleted.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That first boss is a real bullet sponge... any suggestion on what ammo and how much roughly you need in order to take him down? I basically spent on the starting funds on standard bullets and that guy just would not go down.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So how do you repair clothes? Thought it was something you get at the store or clothing place but didn't see anything for that.
Or do I just need to buy a new set.

That first boss went through all I had, and that end scene was interesting.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Just to know: can you actively trigger events in this game or is it all up to RNG? Because so far all events i get are tied to jobs (which are RNG), masturbation being the only exception (and only in bed: masturbating in public places is also an RNG thing).

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Equipment menu
As i stated in my post there is nothing there but i finally found the answer had to buy new clothes as the game took my money to repair them at the shop but never gave me clothes back despite me asking the npc many times all i got was to repair underwear and when I done that there was nothing left to pay for the npc to repair and 'steal'

Edited: ended up just deleting this game

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
That first boss is a real bullet sponge... any suggestion on what ammo and how much roughly you need in order to take him down? I basically spent on the starting funds on standard bullets and that guy just would not go down.
My suggestion is to not bother. The combat is more tedious than challenging, and the new towns still open up whether you win or lose.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Not sure why you all think the first boss is so hard to be honest. I bought only 50 normal bullets and used 17 of them. Just go to the bank in district 4 just before the landlord's building, withdraw some money (~10k is more than enough), stock up on some bullets and medicine stuff and you should easily be able to kill the boss as long as you run away once it gets close.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this version is broken anf not the version of the info is the old 1.00 bug in game.

Chara invisebel is old bug if 1.00
after quest part 2 .
her the save and fix this please.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not sure why you all think the first boss is so hard to be honest. I bought only 50 normal bullets and used 17 of them. Just go to the bank in district 4 just before the landlord's building, withdraw some money (~10k is more than enough), stock up on some bullets and medicine stuff and you should easily be able to kill the boss as long as you run away once it gets close.
if you spend that money will you not risk being short on your rent and thus losing? It is kind of stupid for a game to setup a plot that you need to do this mission to pay the rent and progress the game, but in order to beat the mission you have to spend your savings to do it. thus risking not having enough money again. Not very innovative.

Smg1223

Sep 15, 2017
At the first quest in the town.
You can go to the tool shop and get 100 bullets or 20 healitems for "free".
You can do that 2 times.

Reactions: TNTed
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes