Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

spartanops2

Apr 27, 2021
have the same problem, it keep stopping at the same locations, and only way to get into the game is to use "continue" instead of new game because there's a block inside the opening scene. Does not freezes the game just that clicking does nothing.
unity engine is probably missing something or it has a corrupted file

Edit:
to fix it, Use LocalEmulator
Can I get a guide on how to use local emulator

jordan54213

Aug 30, 2022
Hello i can't get the game in english. i downloaded the patch file so that it can translate it. I have the "Tapioca patch v3" in the "YOTOGIMICHI 3.1.2" and it's still not working. it is still in japaneese. Can someone help me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello i can't get the game in english...
The game here should come with the patch installed, with the patches BepInEx folder and files as shown in the screenshot here of the game being extracted and started up. If you are installing it yourself to a old copy of 3.1.2 make sure it looks like that, and maybe rename the game folder if it's too long or containing Japanese characters.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have everything just like in the screenshots but still it is in japaneese. what's wrong ?
BepInEx is crashing, you can tell because it's made that preloader file. It's probably from the file address, if there's a é or any other non English characters in there it might be the cause.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry could you be more precise i can't find it
I don't know where you have your game, or what your user name is. It should be able to tell you in the open...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click on the folder title to the left of the search bar, that should expand to show the whole file address. As I just had the game on the desktop when I took the screenshot, it would be...

C:\Users\MyUserNamesFolder\Desktop\YOTOGIMICHI 3.1.2

If for example the user name there (MyUserNamesFolder) had a non English character like é in it I think that could be the cause of the crash.

Reactions: anthony7

Ben4109

Mar 13, 2020
Need some help. Every link I've downloaded from for this game, it says its the end of archive. I have both parts but I cant play it because it keeps saying unexpected end of archive.

Ben4109

Mar 13, 2020
I have winrar and I press extract here to the folder where both the files are at but it still says unexpected end of archive. Ive also opened it to extract it manually but it still says unexpected end of archive.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes