Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
You have to be a paid subscriber to get the proper demos, or there's a free more stripped down demo for the non paying followers. Here's the latest paid demo, we may or may not be able to get our hands on any later ones...

3D Touch Game Beta PLUS?? version 1.4.0 - Workupload
good, do you know if anyone has access to the most recent versions of the 3D Touch Game Beta PLUS??

Bastus

May 1, 2021
what else can i do to her?
I have broke her twice(her climax heart gauge broken)
The last thing i unlocked was syringes from Back Alley that decrease and increase her Endurance, the last sextoy was heart rotor that also heal her, already unlocked eyes customization
I have 2 service handjob and blowjob
already bring her to vacation(both beach and hot bath)

Is there something i missed?
How did you break her?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
How do I install the part 2? I already installed it and the file is called but the file is not zip

edit: I did not back read turns out I needed 7zip lol

Reactions: n0b0di

AchillaS

Oct 23, 2019
I'm having a problem where I can't open the map or do much else really. Her avatar in the minimap isn't where it should be during this issue. Can anyone help me with this? 1661715898015.png

yqs51

Aug 25, 2022
When a scene starts, no matter how many clicks I make to interact, nothing happens, what could I do?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for reply my question,But after I did that start the game and Continues it start the new game...
That should be it. I've moved my save between a load of different versions, and tried other peoples. Which save was it?

Edit - Swapped my save (and sister) with what I think is the newest save here and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I'm super confused.
The game is still in Japanese.

I read here and there that there is a better translation and uncensored mod. So the question is, where? Because on one post the patch is 140MO, and in the "updated" patch, it's only 2MO, so which one do I need?

Obviously, the instal instruction is not as simple as extract and run.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the question is, where?
The patch should be installed to the game in the opening post. There's a slightly updated game here, but the there's been no update to the edited translation. The screenshots in that post is of the game from the opening just download and started up to try and show how to use the split archive.

If you not getting (after maybe a second) the translation BepInEx might be crashing. It's usually from the file address, too long or non English/Japanese characters being there. A while ago just reinstalling fixed it once.

Reactions: lnomsim
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes