Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
That's the problem it just flickers between blowjob and caress and can never make it
You have to actually unlock the blowjob event in the area behind the apartments with the dirty magazines, basically it won't let you force it in untill she agrees to do it in the first place.

Edit:
I didn't read before replying, so the person above you is technically correct, once you can cum in her mouth doing so will let you unlock the no-hands version. That also being said it's been a long time since i played it without my own mod that changes how things are unlocked so I don't recall that well how the magazine works. But I do know that the ability to stick it in her mouth when she is sitting or laying back is triggered by the same switch in the save data that unlocks the regular blowjob action.

Last edited:

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
Hi!

I wanted to learn how to code for BepInEx, so i made a plugin for Yotogimichi because i love this game.
If anyone want it, i attached it.
I saw this post a while back and thought of it at random today. I had the same experience I wanted to learn how to make a mod and loved this game with a few caveats. Mine takes a very different route and is much MUCH more difficult to use than yours is. I did download yours to see what it had and tbh had i found it before starting mine i never would have but now i'm in too deep and prefer my "version" of the game but you do have a couple of features that I was curious about. Specifically the belly inflation and cumbeforeconfession features you had.

I looked into the inflation mechanic and found that it counts the number of fluid objects in each orifice and calculates the inflation based on how "full" each one is but other than being able to expand how many of those objects can fit before she is "full" I haven't found any other ways to change it. I think I'm satisfied with what I have with it but I was curious what you did to make that work.

on teh cumbeforeconfession thing, I have found this to be actually quite elusive. my mod kinda centers around and drags out the "training" process, and the key part of that was having the love stat drain over time (it gets complicated from there) and that works really well EXCEPT for getting cut off at 40% ecstasy when it's on the low end. I don't totally mind this but I added a custom events thing where if she gets too worked up she will initiate it with you and i think it would be neat if she didn't back out at 40% in those situations.

SaS246

Aug 10, 2020
You have to actually unlock the blowjob event in the area behind the apartments with the dirty magazines, basically it won't let you force it in untill she agrees to do it in the first place.

Edit:
I didn't read before replying, so the person above you is technically correct, once you can cum in her mouth doing so will let you unlock the no-hands version. That also being said it's been a long time since i played it without my own mod that changes how things are unlocked so I don't recall that well how the magazine works. But I do know that the ability to stick it in her mouth when she is sitting or laying back is triggered by the same switch in the save data that unlocks the regular blowjob action.
Oh so I just have to spam dialogue in that place until it happens?

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
I remember having to do that as well as some of those want you tp do stuff like if you unlock an event there you might need to do it certain number of times before the next one unlocks or you have to cum a certain amount etc. So if it doesn't unlock or there is no dialog just blast her a few times in the other "service" positions and it should unlock

Ironwings

Jan 15, 2020
Just went around to check if there's a way to reverse engineer a unity game to get the source code, hence maybe, possibly porting it to android.
Sadly, I myself am pretty bad with coding in general, but thats a suggestion if anything, and it seems it might be possible

Butterlanguage

Dec 30, 2023
View attachment 950021

Overview:
Let's spend the summer country town leisurely with my sister!
You can go to various places such as mountains, rivers, vacant lots, candy stores, and bathhouses.
Play part-time jobs, play games, eat rice and snacks.
By taking a walk, you can deepen exchanges with your sister and get money and items.
The places and actions you can go to will gradually increase.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-12
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: BouSoft
Censored: No
Version: 3.1.3 + DLC
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Days Workaround:

DOWNLOAD
Full Save already installed, just press continue Free / Paid DLC is included in the latest upload.

Win
Part 1
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Part 2: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patch: FIX

Extra: SAVE

TheBlueKnight thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 950089 View attachment 950015 View attachment 950090 View attachment 950016 View attachment 950091 View attachment 950017 View attachment 950093 View attachment 950018 View attachment 950094 View attachment 950019 View attachment 950083 View attachment 950020 View attachment 950023 View attachment 950085 View attachment 950024 View attachment 950095 View attachment 950025 View attachment 950088 View attachment 950092 View attachment 950026 View attachment 950081 View attachment 950082 View attachment 950084 View attachment 950086 View attachment 950087
When I try downloading it and extracting with winRAR, it kept saying archive is corrupted

eeuudesu

Aug 20, 2019
The game looks good but i don't understand how can i advance with the relationship. I'm day 10 and i can tell her to show my penis. But she always refuses. There is no relationship level, so i just go to buy sweets for her. Also when i'm touching her she randomly stops me (about at 50% of the heart gauge). Also underwear is super expensive and you get like 400 yen working all day, what the fuck XD.

Can someone explain the flow of the game please? I have searched on this forum but i don't find anything clear. I will appreciate it. I have read some comments that makes this good interesting... He he.

sosuke1399

May 8, 2021
The game looks good but i don't understand how can i advance with the relationship. I'm day 10 and i can tell her to show my penis. But she always refuses. There is no relationship level, so i just go to buy sweets for her. Also when i'm touching her she randomly stops me (about at 50% of the heart gauge). Also underwear is super expensive and you get like 400 yen working all day, what the fuck XD.

Can someone explain the flow of the game please? I have searched on this forum but i don't find anything clear. I will appreciate it. I have read some comments that makes this good interesting... He he.
just keep doing it. As for work, to know how good your skill is, just look at the thing called see if secret note, the type of work affects different types of skill. the rest you will know

Reactions: eeuudesu

sosuke1399

May 8, 2021
Hello i'm Confuse Idk. I was playing this game yesterday and i have no problems , i have the local emulator everything.
But today i try to run and my mouse or my keybroad don't work in the "H" scene. What's going on i don't install or unistall enything i.. m lost i don't undestand enyone have the same problem.
Hello i'm Confuse Idk. I was playing this game yesterday and i have no problems , i have the local emulator everything.
But today i try to run and my mouse or my keybroad don't work in the "H" scene. What's going on i don't install or unistall enything i.. m lost i don't undestand enyone have the same problem.
As far as I was in the scene, press Esc then select business there on the right there is one of the names like mouse, keyboard, etc.

sosuke1399

May 8, 2021
During scene H, press the left mouse button and then look if there is a symbol on the mouse or keyboard

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

sosuke1399

May 8, 2021
No, nothing like that, in fact you just need to go to a place on the map called vacant lot, and then you just need to go to the second location, then you will see that business, which always appears when there is money or toys. the rest you already know

Kageama123

Sep 10, 2022
I have a problem with the game, which appears every time it starts and I click the right button that is launched in this dialogue window, and then the game stops and does not want to go further. I also tried to load someone else's save, but it didn't help.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes