Unity Completed Yotogimichi ~Countryside Summer Break with Your Sister~[v3.1.3 DLC] [BouSoft]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

eeuudesu

Aug 20, 2019
Two questions:

-I finally made the 50 orgasms chain, but i dind't get any money. Actually i don't get money at the start of the day. Maybe is a bug?
-Is there any food that fills the semen gauge?

The game is amazing. Thanks!

sosuke1399

May 8, 2021
for some reason i cant extract the game from the zip, it says that the file is corrupted :,v
With Winran you do the following, press on the file, then Ctrl and E, you will see language options, choose Japanese and then extract it to a place you want, ps: when playing, use a local emulator. the first file when extracting

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
-Is there any food that fills the semen gauge?
Sadly I'm not sure about your first question, I think I have only reached that chain count once or twice and when I have its usually... at the end of my play time. I am on an older version and i definitely get the morning payouts so it's possible that it's a bug. I'd just say cheat to get money but I know from experience that's not as easy as it sounds.

As far as food to fill the semen guage, if you are talking about the white bar that shows how close you are to orgasm, no not really but that's easy to fill, if you are referring ot the colored horizontal bar right below that, that is actually the player stamina. when you ejaculate it drains your stamina. early on you can only refill it by sleeping but once you unlock the mall/downtown where you can by clothing you can click the speech bubble in that area to buy stamina "potions" but ultimately maxing out your stamina is the most beneficial. Or at least I rarely run out at 1000 stamina

GloupsGloups

Aug 28, 2022
Hello everyone. I don't know if i'm dumb (but i think i am) but i don't succes to make the translation work on the game.

I extract the game, done. Use local emulator to japan, done. The game launch, perfect. But everything stay in japanes and i block here.

Someone can help me ? Thx

NB: it's ok, the problem was the lenght of the file, too long for the BepIn to work, i change the location of the game and it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes