f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
dose this have futa or only trans?
I have not finished the story yet, but so far it is more like M2F transformation and female protagonist. Right at start the mc gets cursed by a witch and looses all his strength and his dick within 3 days and then has to deal with having a vagina, monthly bleeding, etc. After the first transformation, smaller transformations follow based on the player doing female stuff and accepting his feminity, e.g. get eaten out by girlfriend reduces masculinity while fucking girlfriend with a strap-on gets some masculinity back. At some point you can choose what small transformations should happen next, e.g. get bigger boobs or feminine hair. The paperdoll system does a good work to visualize current state of player.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
is this a humiliation game ?
Kind of. It's pretty humiliating to be a jock and then have to face your teammates as you lose your football skills and get slowly turned into a girl. But it's not focused on humiliation, so I didn't request it as a tag.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I'm hearing that the MC can resist the transformation - can he actually go back to being like he was before the transformation (even if he has to work at it)?

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone know where the art is from? I feel like I've seen it in a lot of other games.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Damn... losing the guys cock is a deal breaker. I'm an immersive reader. I'd be fine with some challenges to preserve or improve it... but I don't think I could get into lewd scenes without one. Nightmare fuel. ;)
Yeah, me too. What a bummer. It would actually be interesting if we had a way to get back to who we were before the change, but make it hella hard to get there.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Anyone know where the art is from? I feel like I've seen it in a lot of other games.
I have seen this kind of paperdoll system in other tf games
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-making-of-a-slut-v0-8-2-austinhaney6969.17961/

"... this is just a reworked asset of Witch Trainer from Akabur ..."

So maybe try
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-final-akabur.763/
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-mod-v1-43-2-silver-studio-games.1697/
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-extras-pack-06-06-2022-thebigbg.23638/

The Image Library is online and free to use :

Last edited:
Reactions: Softys

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
You can hook-up with a guy while the only female part you have is the vagina. Otherwise still completely male body, male mind
hate to break the news but Vagina + Penis = straight. Vagina + Vagina = lesbian. Penis + Penis = gay. That may trigger people but as a gay guy, you really think I am interested in some vagina because the person has a flat chest?

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Did they ever make it possible to romance Raven? I remember being disappointed that it was teased a lot but I couldn't figure out how to do it, if it was possible at all.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah, me too. What a bummer. It would actually be interesting if we had a way to get back to who we were before the change, but make it hella hard to get there.
You're actually able to do that! If you don't transform and work hard at football, you can win the football championship, break the curse and turn back to a guy.

Of course, the game doesn't have any endings yet and the male path always comes in last place whenever I do a poll.
Did they ever make it possible to romance Raven? I remember being disappointed that it was teased a lot but I couldn't figure out how to do it, if it was possible at all.
The last public release laid a lot of the groundwork for the Raven romance path, and you can go on a date with her in the SubscribeStar/Patreon version.

Reactions: riadhloch

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
How do I get Raven to agree to teach me? The in game hint says I need to do more stuff, but I can't seem to find anything else I haven't done. I've hit the point where doing more research on my own gives me the prompt that there's nothing more I can learn on my own, and Jessica is infiltrating the club but I've yet to get anything out of it. My last session ended at costume selection for the Halloween party.

Also, there are several inconsistencies in the narrative (at least with the choices I made).Off the top of my head, we have Jessica suddenly knowing I'd become female when suggesting we use the strap-on at the panty raid, despite me not having informed her of my situation in any way. Also, the friend group references a fight with Jessica I never had. If you decide to take a female costume for the Halloween party but don't have panties to wear (have Jessica's panties, but they don't appear as an option to wear, and never have), you soft-lock and have to undo/reload to an earlier point.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
How do I get Raven to agree to teach me? The in game hint says I need to do more stuff, but I can't seem to find anything else I haven't done. I've hit the point where doing more research on my own gives me the prompt that there's nothing more I can learn on my own, and Jessica is infiltrating the club but I've yet to get anything out of it. My last session ended at costume selection for the Halloween party.

Also, there are several inconsistencies in the narrative (at least with the choices I made).Off the top of my head, we have Jessica suddenly knowing I'd become female when suggesting we use the strap-on at the panty raid, despite me not having informed her of my situation in any way. Also, the friend group references a fight with Jessica I never had. If you decide to take a female costume for the Halloween party but don't have panties to wear (have Jessica's panties, but they don't appear as an option to wear, and never have), you soft-lock and have to undo/reload to an earlier point.
I think if you have Jessica join/spy on the club that voids the MC's ability to join the Witchcraft club on their own. I could be wrong!

Additionally, I suspect if the MC rejects Raven's quarterback skill transfer spell, then that removes the MC from the Witchcraft club path too (also could be wrong).

As for your other bugs, if you can bullet point them and tag Vim!, it's quite plausible they'll be fixed in a future release (if not already fixed in the not-yet-publicly available SubscribeStar release).

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
I think if you have Jessica join/spy on the club that voids the MC's ability to join the Witchcraft club on their own. I could be wrong!

Additionally, I suspect if the MC rejects Raven's quarterback skill transfer spell, then that removes the MC from the Witchcraft club path too (also could be wrong).

As for your other bugs, if you can bullet point them and tag Vim!, it's quite plausible they'll be fixed in a future release (if not already fixed in the not-yet-publicly available SubscribeStar release).
I had hit the roadblock with Raven long before having Jessica join the Club I accepted the spell but haven't used it either way yet (trying for having both me and Griffin be good QBs). I may come back and give a more comprehensive bug report later, but I don't have the time for it right now.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
What is the end of content, Im on the winter ball area and think I have all the votes I could achieve. (167) and its also December 15th is their anything else I need to do or have I reached the end

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022

Does the message say Hint: Raven isn't ready to teach you magic yet. Explore the rest of the game and try again later. You'll need to transform to the point where you get the first voice transformation.
What is the end of content, Im on the winter ball area and think I have all the votes I could achieve. (167) and its also December 15th is their anything else I need to do or have I reached the end
You've reached the end. The end of content on the reality change path is once you've gotten the votes of everyone you can.

Reactions: Laki IH
Jun 21, 2020
Am I the only one sort of rubbed the wrong way by the intro to this? I have no problem with gender transitioning broadly, but the MC of this game is very clearly not a candidate. Raven effectively strips him of everything he is and destroys the foundation of his life - a crime only very slightly less heinous than murder - and doesn't even care. Why does the MC agree not to tell anyone? Why on earth wouldn't he go straight to the police, hell the CIA, anyone, and have her arrested and locked away forever? Or perhaps killed. This seems like a suitable time for the death penalty. How could you lock up a witch?

Also why in the name of fuck are witches only female? Does the author even know the simplest aspect of the history here? "Witch" is a term that has implied gender for only a short time historically speaking and only really in English speaking countries. It's only been at most a few centuries. Witches in distant history were nearly always male, and it makes no difference in basically every other culture on earth.

DesuDemona

May 9, 2017
Am I the only one sort of rubbed the wrong way by the intro to this? I have no problem with gender transitioning broadly, but the MC of this game is very clearly not a candidate. Raven effectively strips him of everything he is and destroys the foundation of his life - a crime only very slightly less heinous than murder - and doesn't even care. Why does the MC agree not to tell anyone? Why on earth wouldn't he go straight to the police, hell the CIA, anyone, and have her arrested and locked away forever? Or perhaps killed. This seems like a suitable time for the death penalty. How could you lock up a witch?

Also why in the name of fuck are witches only female? Does the author even know the simplest aspect of the history here? "Witch" is a term that has implied gender for only a short time historically speaking and only really in English speaking countries. It's only been at most a few centuries. Witches in distant history were nearly always male, and it makes no difference in basically every other culture on earth.
Lol

Reactions: GravGrav

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

How many cases of witchcraft and missing dicks do the FBI and CIA investigate each year? Is there a statistic? I doubt it.
As far as I know the FBI used to file cases of witchcraft under X and the X-Files are closed.

The mc did not believe in witchcraft and the police is likely not to believe him either.
Since the mc's vagina is a proof for mc that magic works, he can at least hope to get everything back when they win the championship.

Raven's motives are questionable since the mc did not provoke her and she does it to have her brother become QB.

Jun 21, 2020
How many cases of witchcraft and missing dicks do the FBI and CIA investigate each year? Is there a statistic? I doubt it.
As far as I know the FBI used to file cases of witchcraft under X and the X-Files are closed.

The mc did not believe in witchcraft and the police is likely not to believe him either.
Since the mc's vagina is a proof for mc that magic works, he can at least hope to get everything back with the championship.
He was male one day and female the next. This is impossible. The evidence is overwhelming, though to be fair it doesn't implicate Raven. I mentioned the CIA as a joke regarding their dumbass tests. The authorities broadly would be fine. Regardless, always nice when people narrowly focus on the least important part of what I had to say.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes