f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
He was male one day and female the next. This is impossible. The evidence is overwhelming, though to be fair it doesn't implicate Raven. I mentioned the CIA as a joke regarding their dumbass tests. The authorities broadly would be fine. Regardless, always nice when people narrowly focus on the least important part of what I had to say.
I doubt that the mc would be comfortable to go to the police and show them his shrinking dick and then his vagina and boobs. Since he is a sports star, there is a chance that they would suspect him of taking illegal hormons and steroids with unintended side effects ...
The mc's best chance is to stick to Raven and hope that she will fix things ...

Jun 21, 2020
I doubt that the mc would be comfortable to go to the police and show them his shrinking dick and then his vagina and boobs. Since he is a sports star, there is a chance that they would suspect him of taking illegal hormons and steroids with unintended side effects ...
The mc's best chance is to stick to Raven and hope that she will fix things ...
You seem remarkably intent on missing the point. This isn't an inconvenience to the MC. This is a life shattering crime. Believe whatever nonsense you want about telling the authorities. I don't care. You can't fail to acknowledge that Raven's reaction to her crime is ludicrously nonchalant, as is the MC's. It's shitty writing.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You seem remarkably intent on missing the point. This isn't an inconvenience to the MC. This is a life shattering crime. Believe whatever nonsense you want about telling the authorities. I don't care. You can't fail to acknowledge that Raven's reaction to her crime is ludicrously nonchalant, as is the MC's. It's shitty writing.
... Why does the MC agree not to tell anyone? Why on earth wouldn't he go straight to the police, hell the CIA, anyone, and have her arrested and locked away forever? Or perhaps killed. This seems like a suitable time for the death penalty. How could you lock up a witch?
If you want to kill Raven this is probably the wrong game for you ... maybe try some games with the tag "graphic violence" ... or go to steam, etc and look for some shooter.

Reactions: GravGrav
Jun 21, 2020
I can't tell if you people are deliberately trolling or actually can't read. How you came to the conclusion that I want to kill Raven is utterly baffling. I pointed out that she committed what ought to be a capital crime, and none of the characters care.

This isn't overthinking. This is just thinking at all.

Snik

Nov 8, 2019
Would be nice to have a masc gay path too, where protag retains or regains their junk. I don't necessarily mean dom, just an option to go full homo without mtf transformation. The sex system is neutral enough that it seems doable with only a minor adjustment to protag, so hopefully this becomes an option in future.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
What is the main character supposed to do? Go to the police and tell them that he got his dick taken away by a crazy witch? He doesn't feel comfortable showing everyone his pussy either.

Would be nice to have a masc gay path too, where protag retains or regains their junk. I don't necessarily mean dom, just an option to go full homo without mtf transformation. The sex system is neutral enough that it seems doable with only a minor adjustment to protag, so hopefully this becomes an option in future.
In the future, I'm planning on the main character being able to regain their dick, but it'll be on the Raven romance path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo139

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I think we got enough pitch the next NBC crime show.... CSI-Witches!

Oh, oh.. wait, 21 Witch Street.

In the game I'm on Raven romance path where she screams she wants to strap-on the main when masturbating together. Fine staying a girl if it works out with Raven. As for some of the choices mention, our Main Character is a high school boy who aren't known for making the smartest decisions.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Dude I just got stuck with Griffin cheating constantly with Morgan. Feels bad I got genuinely invested in the Mc and Griffs relationship, wanna figure out how to prevent that

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When going full feminin, it would be nice to have a more open relationship with the girls ... like a lesbian harem with Jessica, Raven, Morgan, the cheerleaders and witches where girls just have some fun.
Maybe also some lesbian anal play with buttplug and strap-on. (Note that female mc probably has no prostata, so anal stimulation works differently.)

There should be an option to talk with Morgan so that she stops calling mc a sissy when he is in fact a full girl.

If the mc gets his dick back, he probably has to redefine his clothing and sexual relationships with the girls depending on male/feminin body attributes, dom/sub stats and if they took turns with the strap-on.

Also when staying at the same QB level as Griffin, there should be an option to keep the QB position. I am in late November and mc has 94, Griffin has 92, so they should be a pretty good QB team.

Note :
The mc has a Homosexuality stat which is misleading.
After the curse the mc is stuck with a male mind in a more and more feminin body with vagina. So the homosexuality when having sex with guys would be in mind only and it is a question of definition if it should be called gay or straight.
It would probably be better to just have two stats for sexual interest in boys and girls where mc starts with boys 0% and girls 100%. This would allow to distinguish between straight, lesbian, gay and bisexual, etc.

Edit :
For the sex scenes it would be nice to have 2 paper dolls, one for the mc and one for the partner, to visualize removing the clothes.
There should also be the option to focus on the partner and continue until the partner had an orgasm. Many of the sexual encounters are strange because the mc comes too fast, even when eating out the girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: pss130 and Dingo139

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some of the Jessica events are messed up :
After the transformation you can have sex with her and have her lick mc's pussy and she will hint to get a strap-on.
After this when talking to her at the weekend to have sex, you get the scene where mc reveals the curse and shows for the first time his pussy and then - even so mc has the strap-on - they have no sex.
Maybe you need more variables to track what other people know about the transformation?

The panty raid event has many different branches : Raven, Julia, Elvira, Jessica, ... with consequences.
If you don't raid Raven's room you miss the scene with her strap-on.
It should be possible to hang out with the girls in their rooms and have more options for general girl content and girl tipps (underwear, clothes, beauty, period, sex toys, ..., making out) besides the special events, e.g. hanging out with Raven could allow to get the strap-on scene even if mc skipped the panty raid.

The first yoga class with Morgan is pretty messed up with missing names and wrong colors.

Last edited:

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
I have not finished the story yet, but so far it is more like M2F transformation and female protagonist. Right at start the mc gets cursed by a witch and looses all his strength and his dick within 3 days and then has to deal with having a vagina, monthly bleeding, etc. After the first transformation, smaller transformations follow based on the player doing female stuff and accepting his feminity, e.g. get eaten out by girlfriend reduces masculinity while fucking girlfriend with a strap-on gets some masculinity back. At some point you can choose what small transformations should happen next, e.g. get bigger boobs or feminine hair. The paperdoll system does a good work to visualize current state of player.
damn more of these games need a dom futa route

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Dude I just got stuck with Griffin cheating constantly with Morgan. Feels bad I got genuinely invested in the Mc and Griffs relationship, wanna figure out how to prevent that
Keep progressing in your relationship with Griffin. Eventually, he'll take you on a date to the mall and ask you to be his girlfriend. Say yes.
When going full feminin, it would be nice to have a more open relationship with the girls ... like a lesbian harem with Jessica, Raven, Morgan, the cheerleaders and witches where girls just have some fun.
Maybe also some lesbian anal play with buttplug and strap-on. (Note that female mc probably has no prostata, so anal stimulation works differently.)
I don't see Raven going for a lesbian harem and Morgan is straight, but there is a scene in the game where you can have a threesome with Jessica and Ryan.
Also when staying at the same QB level as Griffin, there should be an option to keep the QB position. I am in late November and mc has 94, Griffin has 92, so they should be a pretty good QB team.
I can think about adding it so the starting QB can switch back and forth depending on who's better instead of not being able to win the starting spot back if you lose it. Most of my audience are more interested in the transformations than the QB mechanics though.
The mc has a Homosexuality stat which is misleading.
After the curse the mc is stuck with a male mind in a more and more feminin body with vagina. So the homosexuality when having sex with guys would be in mind only and it is a question of definition if it should be called gay or straight.
It would probably be better to just have two stats for sexual interest in boys and girls where mc starts with boys 0% and girls 100%. This would allow to distinguish between straight, lesbian, gay and bisexual, etc.
If you do the reality change or come out as trans and your masculinity stat is 0, then the Homosexuality stat will change to Heterosexuality. It's not clear when the MC's mind changed to be more like a girl's, but having the dividing line there is better than nothing.
For the sex scenes it would be nice to have 2 paper dolls, one for the mc and one for the partner, to visualize removing the clothes.
This will be in the next Patreon/SubscribeStar update! Griffin, Jessica and Raven (and Morgan) will be added to the paper doll, so you'll get to visualize a sex scene with them as it happens.

Some of the Jessica events are messed up :
After the transformation you can have sex with her and have her lick mc's pussy and she will hint to get a strap-on.
After this when talking to her at the weekend to have sex, you get the scene where mc reveals the curse and shows for the first time his pussy and then - even so mc has the strap-on - they have no sex.
Maybe you need more variables to track what other people know about the transformation?
Thanks for the bug report. I'll take a look.
The first yoga class with Morgan is pretty messed up with missing names and wrong colors.
Thanks. I think that got fixed in the latest update, but I'll take another look.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So what all paths does the game currently have ?
And is there any path where you can screw over Raven ?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Joining the witchcraft club could be an interesting development ... if the mc needs to get votes from all the girls, the mc would have to talk to all the girls, help them with quests, tasks or do (sexual) favors ... which easily may lead to having sex with all of them. Since the mc's feminity is the result of magic, the witches actually should be eager to study mc's female body etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
So what all paths does the game currently have ?
And is there any path where you can screw over Raven ?
There's a reality change path, a trans path, a sissy path and a male path. There's also three romance options: Griffin, Jessica and Raven.

There might be a way to screw over Raven. I haven't decided yet.

Oct 28, 2021
There's a reality change path, a trans path, a sissy path and a male path. There's also three romance options: Griffin, Jessica and Raven.

There might be a way to screw over Raven. I haven't decided yet.
wait there's a sissy path? I've done the trans & reality and knew of the male path but never heard of the sissy path how do you get that one? Plus how deep does the raven romance option go?

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes