riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
You'll need Jessica to be in the Witchcraft Club for her to be able to do the spell. But if you already look masculine, then you don't need it.
Weirdly, on my most recent run-through (and it's been a few months since the last one) Jessica joined the club but they didn't do the thing where they force her to break up with Corey. She went the one time, Corey spied on her, and that was that - it never came up again in Jessica's story.

Maybe I missed something. I'll have to dig through and see what flags are active.

Laneuge

Apr 6, 2021
Weirdly, on my most recent run-through (and it's been a few months since the last one) Jessica joined the club but they didn't do the thing where they force her to break up with Corey. She went the one time, Corey spied on her, and that was that - it never came up again in Jessica's story.

Maybe I missed something. I'll have to dig through and see what flags are active.
That was my issue. Looks like them forcing her to break up with Corey was removed.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone know the conditions for the date with Raven? Does it happen after the reality shift? Does Corey have to break-up with Jessica?

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
That was my issue. Looks like them forcing her to break up with Corey was removed.
Yeah, I removed that scene. Now you can only break up with Jessica if your relationship progresses far enough with Griffin or Raven.
Does anyone know the conditions for the date with Raven? Does it happen after the reality shift? Does Corey have to break-up with Jessica?
It has to happen before the reality change. You'll need to either ask Raven for help masturbating or kiss her after being confronted by Ms. Winter. Then, try to get her to teach you magic until you go to the diner with her. When you come back, she'll try to kiss you. Kiss her back and then break up with Jessica. Then, sit with her and Griffin at lunch.
when would the patrion 38 v be avalable for everyone for free?
It'll be available when the next version is released on Patreon, which will be sometime towards the end of this month.

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

Laneuge

Apr 6, 2021
Is there anything that can be done with the exhibitionism stat? I've managed to get it to 10 (or 11 I can't remember) but I can't find any scenes that it affects.

Specifically looking at the second Yoga scene ("How about no?")

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I'm on 24 october and can't do yoga class anymore.
(All the other girls are wearing JUST their sports bras. You feel like you should too.)
Where/How can I acquire it?

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Is there anything that can be done with the exhibitionism stat? I've managed to get it to 10 (or 11 I can't remember) but I can't find any scenes that it affects.

Specifically looking at the second Yoga scene ("How about no?")
Having high exhibition lets you expose your period in the girls bathroom and it changes some other scenes slightly.
I'm on 24 october and can't do yoga class anymore.
(All the other girls are wearing JUST their sports bras. You feel like you should too.)
Where/How can I acquire it?
That message is telling you that you need to take off your shirt and do yoga in just your sports bra. If you take off your shirt can you go to yoga?

Reactions: deskald

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Are there other male relationships planned? For example, possibly becomming Ryan's secret side piece if he recognises the mc after the halloween interaction. Or perhaps the coach takes an interest if the mc wear the swimming costume on a regular basis..

Last edited:
Reactions: RAISLTIN12345

Laneuge

Apr 6, 2021
Are there other male relationships planned? For example, possibly becomming Ryan's secret side piece if he recognises the mc after the halloween interaction. Or perhaps the coach takes an interest if the mc wear the swimming costume on a regular basis..
When Jessica takes you to the beach the first time, she talks to a couple of guys. Not gonna lie, I was expecting a foursome scene at some point with those two and Jessica.

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
This worth a play for someone completely indifferent to the transformation thing?. I'm here mostly because of the female protagonist tag and LACK of a rape tag. Where you find one you tend to find the other.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Ok after some time on this game I will just pass, the dead ends are coming too fast and for no reasons if you don't follow THE path for each ones of them... And once the people start their other relation they become kid of mean... seriously ?
Nop, not gonna continue...

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I just don't know what to do to get griffin to date me, no matter how many times I reload an entire game (!!) I can't seem to make him date me despite following the hints. Even the variables seem to point towards me having done the correct things but it just won't work, he always goes on a date with morgan

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes