Laneuge

Apr 6, 2021
I just don't know what to do to get griffin to date me, no matter how many times I reload an entire game (!!) I can't seem to make him date me despite following the hints. Even the variables seem to point towards me having done the correct things but it just won't work, he always goes on a date with morgan
You have to catch him on a date with Morgan at the lake... is that the date that you mean?

Reactions: Vim!

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Are there other male relationships planned? For example, possibly becomming Ryan's secret side piece if he recognises the mc after the halloween interaction. Or perhaps the coach takes an interest if the mc wear the swimming costume on a regular basis..
There aren't any other relationships planned. I'm open to adding a Ryan path, but it's going to be a lot of work to add a new romance option, and I'd prefer to do it after the other paths are done.
This worth a play for someone completely indifferent to the transformation thing?. I'm here mostly because of the female protagonist tag and LACK of a rape tag. Where you find one you tend to find the other.
Not going to lie, transformation is a big part of the game. But it's also a story about a (transformed) girl embracing her femininity. I'd say it's worth a play, and you can always stop if it's not your thing.
I just don't know what to do to get griffin to date me, no matter how many times I reload an entire game (!!) I can't seem to make him date me despite following the hints. Even the variables seem to point towards me having done the correct things but it just won't work, he always goes on a date with morgan
If by dating Morgan you mean you see them at the lake, that doesn't mean that he's chosen Morgan, it just means that he likes both of you. Keep pursuing him and hopefully he'll choose you over Morgan.

Reactions: deskald

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
So, stupid question, is the only way to get to trans path rn is to go to the mall date or Ms. Winter noticing you? How to trigger those two events anyways?

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
So, stupid question, is the only way to get to trans path rn is to go to the mall date or Ms. Winter noticing you? How to trigger those two events anyways?
No, you can transform Jessica to look like you used to for when your parents visit, which can lead to coming out as trans.

To get the mall date, just keep going on dates with Griffin or Jessica until they offer to go to the mall with you. If you're stuck, you probably need to talk about your last date at lunch to unlock the next one.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
No, you can transform Jessica to look like you used to for when your parents visit, which can lead to coming out as trans.

To get the mall date, just keep going on dates with Griffin or Jessica until they offer to go to the mall with you. If you're stuck, you probably need to talk about your last date at lunch to unlock the next one.
So no way to go on a date with Raven?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Sorry, i am dumb so i don't get it
'That's so Raven' was a American teen sitcom on the Disney Channel during early 2000's. Featured Raven-Symone as the lead, who had secret psychic abilities which allowed her to have visions of future events.

So kinda fits with the game, since both have supernatural elements.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
'That's so Raven' was a American teen sitcom on the Disney Channel during early 2000's. Featured Raven-Symone as the lead, who had secret psychic abilities which allowed her to have visions of future events.

So kinda fits with the game, since both have supernatural elements.
Ah, got it, I'm not from US so...

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
0.38.1 (the public release) adds Griffin, Jessica, Raven and Morgan to the paperdoll avatar, 113 sets of clothing for them, and new backgrounds. 0.39.0 (the patreon release) adds the three remaining cheerleader tasks to get their votes for the Winter Queen.

0.38.1 link:

You will have to restart on 0.38.1, or the game will be broken.

I've also created to track when people help me find bugs. The top three contributors each release will get the next bugfix release for free! If a winner is already subscribed at the $5 tier, their subscription for that month will be refunded.

nnilbog

Sep 8, 2017
0.38.1 (the public release) adds Griffin, Jessica, Raven and Morgan to the paperdoll avatar, 113 sets of clothing for them, and new backgrounds. 0.39.0 (the patreon release) adds the three remaining cheerleader tasks to get their votes for the Winter Queen.

0.38.1 link: Mega

You will have to restart on 0.38.1, or the game will be broken.

I've also created to track when people help me find bugs. The top three contributors each release will get the next bugfix release for free! If a winner is already subscribed at the $5 tier, their subscription for that month will be refunded.
love the game so far. is there any potential for having common events in the male dorms? things for guys to take advantage of you while showering in the morning or pursue sexual interactions with roommates? i really love the small scene where you consume patrick's cum from the tissue and am hoping there'll be more regular events like that to occur more often, leading up to something overtly sexual

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
love the game so far. is there any potential for having common events in the male dorms? things for guys to take advantage of you while showering in the morning or pursue sexual interactions with roommates? i really love the small scene where you consume patrick's cum from the tissue and am hoping there'll be more regular events like that to occur more often, leading up to something overtly sexual
You get a wet dream about Marco right after giving him permission to date your ex-girlfriend, but those two scenes are pretty much it. The idea is hot though.
My save of the last version doesn't work with this one. Any way to convert/fix it?
No, you'll have to restart,
I can´t save the game.
Click on Saves on the left sidebar and then click Save to Disk.

Reactions: nnilbog

Mhaxygame

Aug 25, 2020
hi there I’m having trouble access the Griffith path.
Is there any route map or tips or tricks to get me on there?
As every time I try to do it Morgan ends up dating Griffith.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
this is actually a good game

i'm trying a playthrough where i train a lot, don't help griffin and keep winning games as the starting QB
obviously this results in no sex scenes, i wonder if it will lead somewhere in terms of story

timdraco

Jun 17, 2017
definitely needs a walkthrough on different paths. Ive been trying to get the cheerleader path but no luck so far.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes