Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
0.39.1 has been released for everyone, and 0.40.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.39.1 link:

What's new in 0.39.1:
  • Task to get Brooke’s vote
  • Task to get Emily’s vote
  • Task to get Nikki’s vote
  • Added earrings, nails and hairy legs to the paper doll
  • Fixed characters following you around
  • Fixed bug where romcom date with Jessica happens immediately after beach date
  • Fixed bug where Raven would keep asking you out
  • Added new conversation with Raven if she asks you to do the ritual but you've already done it
  • Fixed bug where the makeover for the Witchcraft Club wasn't available on the weekend
  • Griffin will compliment your ass if you send him a selfie in yoga pants
  • Updated hints page
  • Fixed continuity errors and other bugs

What's new in 0.40.0
  • Added a nightmare about turning back into a guy
  • You can now tell Raven about the reality change
  • Added scenes where you get asked to the Winter Ball by your partner (or by a girl and a guy if you're single)
  • Added a dress shopping scene
  • Added another daydream
  • Fixed bug where Griffin not cumming in you after your date meant you skipped the morning after scene
  • Sex scene with Griffin at the lake works if you're wearing a dress
  • Fixed bug with wearing earrings

Note: On 0.40.0, these new events take place on the reality change from December 6th to December 13th. If you're past that date or you're not on the reality change path, you won't see the new content.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
How do you get the yoga pants ??
There are several different ways to get them.

You can follow the Griffin path and change in the girls locker room. A pair of yoga pants will be there and you can take them.
You can also go shopping at the mall once you already own girls pants, and buy yoga pants.
You can also try to get Raven to teach you magic. She'll tell you to go do yoga and when you get to the class you'll be told that you need yoga pants. Then just go to the mall and buy them.

SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
I was at the point of the 3rd one you listed when I asked the question. I already went to the mall to get the yoga pants but that option never popped up.
I did continue to play & got to the point when the griffith one suggested going to the girls locker room. No yoga pants were there.
Eventually the changes through the game had it available in the mall.

kekvitirae

Oct 10, 2022
A great game, but it has problems. Playing on 0.39.1

1. I can forgive the error messages every now and then since these don't really affect anything from what I can see. What I can't forgive is how easily it is to softlock yourself on a route. Waited for the 17th to roll around for my parents to visit, and... nothing. Just a normal day. Restarted and got the ultimatum and went into the reality shift route, waited for the Winter Queen event and... nothing. The "hints" page does nothing helpful past a certain point.

2. The first half of the game is a supernatural high school drama game. The second half of the game, if you go the reality shift route, is a high school drama game without any supernatural stuff (minus the TFs). Why would you want to go from a plot that is interesting to something completely boring?

3. The reality shift route killed my relationship with Raven. Why would you let me go through all that trouble only to have her as just a roommate in the end?

4. The endless repeating of daily events. Seeing the event where you lose your bikini while diving is amusing the first time, the tenth time you just wish you could fast foward to the daily choices. Eventually it gets to the point where you're clicking through the same events hoping for something new and wondering if you softlocked yourself.

All in all, a good foundation but it needs work. I'm eager to see what this game has in store in the future.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Some minor glitches and inconsistences in 0.39.1:

* After picking option to go to Raven to get dress for Witchcraft Club meeting (Oh yeah, the Witchcraft Club's going to start soon. I should go to Raven and see if she'll give me a dress to wear. Text her) the two generic NPCs (a girl and a boy) present at the food court persist through every scene, filling the NPC slots which would be unoccupied. E.g. if a scene has Raven on the right and leaves the left slot empty, the food court girl shows up in the left slot.

* the scenes of going out with Jessica or Raven for bra shopping are hard-coded to have the girls initially unaware MC has breasts, but this is not guaranteed to be the case -- the player can go on (second) beach date with Jessica beforehand which has them wear full bikinis precisely because MC has breasts (potentially growing from A to B cup once they put bikini on) they need to cover up. Raven, similarly, can earlier have a scene where she puts MC in a low-cut dress for the Witchcraft Club meeting, with MC sporting breasts that are B cup at that point and potentially grow even bigger right in front of her. Kind of impossible to miss.

* the gym scenes tend to be similarly silly when it comes to dealing with MC's bust -- they talk about "MC's budding breasts" and how girls in the class have theirs bigger, and meantime MC is sitting there with C-cup or bigger bust on full display /s

* In the scene where Raven attempts to kiss MC, accepting the kiss leads to a dialogue that concludes with MC stating they'll think about potentially breaking up with Jessica, if they're still in relationship with her. However, afterwards the "Break up" becomes the only available interaction with Jessica, leaving player with effectively no choice in this matter. It'd make more sense if the "Break up" was one of options presented when the player picks the generic "Go see Jessica" menu, thus allowing to continue the existing relationship if one so chooses.

* not sure if a glitch per se, or a balancing issue -- when training with Griffin, it is much more difficult to raise MC's accuracy than the other two stats, due to relatively small gains and very limited options -- the only repeatable scene which does it, QB Practice Standard Accuracy Selfish actually increases arm strength much more (+5) than it helps accuracy (+2).

* having strap-on sex with Jessica with MC being the one who is wearing it doesn't reset the counter in For the first time in xx days, you get to have sex where you'll get to do the fucking. Even if it's only a fake cock, it's still much better than nothing. despite the very text implying it'll count as "sex where you'll do the fucking", and the post-sex scenes stating as much.

* Gym Onepiece Recover and Gym Onepiece Benches have hard-coded mention putting on the swimsuit has caused a transformation, but it is not necessarily true because the actual transformation depends on whether scenes.girlfriend.bikiniToBeach has happened before.

* Selecting option No in scene QB Discuss Spell Ingredients Sacrifice has no effect -- instead of solitary followup the game simply advances to next time block.

* after reality shift you can still speak with Raven about performing strength transfer (if you've collected ingredients before the shift but didn't follow through) even though she's now completely unaware of the situation and you aren't a quarterback anymore.

* transformation from wearing a nightgown after reality shift will only trigger if done on the very first night, instead of when the nightgown is worn for the first time in general. Some of the branches also omit setting up the $nightie variable, leaving the MC paperdoll naked when dressed in her nightwear.

* reaction scenes to transforming voice to feminine still produce stock responses how the MC "sounds like a chick" and advice to speak more like a guy, even after reality shift when the NPCs shouldn't expect the MC to sound like a guy, much less advise her to try to sound like one.

* RealityChange Gym Pool WaterPolo End expects MC's arm strength to be within 70-100 range for the best outcome, which is highly unlikely to be the case -- at this stage of the game the MCs is likely to have strength cap of 60-70 points or less due to undergone transformations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vim!

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
0.40.1 has been released for everyone, and 0.41.0 is out on SubscribeStar and Patreon.

0.40.1 link:

What's new in 0.40.1:
  • Added a nightmare about turning back into a guy
  • You can now tell Raven about the reality change
  • Added scenes where you get asked to the Winter Ball by your partner (or by a girl and a guy if you're single)
  • Added a dress shopping scene
  • Added another daydream
  • You now have to put your shirt back on when you're done with yoga. This should fix all the bugs caused by the player missing their shirt
  • Courtney can now masturbate after the reality change
  • Added an End of Content Warning to the reality change path
  • Added a girltalk scene where you talk to Jessica about your crush on Raven
  • Fixed bug where Griffin not cumming in you after your date meant you skipped the morning after scene
  • Unhid the scene where Corey loses his shoes during practice
  • Sex scene with Griffin at the lake works if you're wearing a dress
  • Fixed bug with wearing earrings

What's new in 0.41.0
  • The trans path is now a sandbox!
  • Added three new scenes for when Corey gets too aroused and orgasms during class. These scenes were mostly written by PinPig
  • Added a big scene where Courtney tries to keep her spot on the team after coming out as trans
  • Added a lunch scene where you can tell your friends about that practice
  • There's now a warning before practicing or working out if you or Griffin have maxed out stats
  • Went through all the lunch scenes and made sure the other characters called you by the right pronouns if you're trans
  • Bugfixes

Note: On 0.40.0, these new events take place on the reality change from December 6th to December 13th. If you're past that date or you're not on the reality change path, you won't see the new content.

Reactions: Dingo139 and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can now tell Raven about the reality change
Just to confirm, the things brought up in that scene (discussing your options with Jessica and/or Griffin, and casting a spell to get desired outcome before the final match) aren't yet implemented in the game, are they?

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
It seems I'm very bad at getting Griffin to max relationship or homosexuality to 50, since Griffin always gets hooked together with Morgan.

Can someone help me give a guide/walkthrough on getting on the Griffin path?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
bugs and issues in 0.40.1:

* while on Skye's quest, if MC wears high heels to school for the first time on December 10th, the scene of getting asked out to the winter ball during the gym class will play instead of regular one, and prevent the quest from completing. Wearing the heels to school on another day will again count as doing it for the first time, triggering another transformation if the player declares they'll keep wearing heels.

* subsequent Meet Whitney in the gym scenes should probably include automatic change into cheerleader uniform to keep the paperdoll appearance consistent with narrative, given explicit mentions of having your uniform on and taking it off afterwards.

* there isn't enough opportunities to take cheerleader lessons with Whitney to learn all chants and get the A+ performance before the season ends, making it effectively not possible to obtain Whitney's votes (technically the player can cheat with save/reload until they get it right, but i doubt this is intended solution)

* after reality shift there's a scene on Fridays that has people potentially check out MC's underwear if it's not white. However, the lingerie store doesn't actually carry any white underwear for the player to buy.

* if at the beginning of reality shift MC is tall enough to qualify as base, the game pretty much ignores their potential shrinking all way down to5'2"and the fact it'd now make much more sense to be reassigned as a flyer. Even though MC wonders about this very thing while undergoing height transformations.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just text basically; the only gfx are the paperdoll & location backgrounds.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Some minor glitches and inconsistences in 0.39.1:

* After picking option to go to Raven to get dress for Witchcraft Club meeting (Oh yeah, the Witchcraft Club's going to start soon. I should go to Raven and see if she'll give me a dress to wear. Text her) the two generic NPCs (a girl and a boy) present at the food court persist through every scene, filling the NPC slots which would be unoccupied. E.g. if a scene has Raven on the right and leaves the left slot empty, the food court girl shows up in the left slot.

* the scenes of going out with Jessica or Raven for bra shopping are hard-coded to have the girls initially unaware MC has breasts, but this is not guaranteed to be the case -- the player can go on (second) beach date with Jessica beforehand which has them wear full bikinis precisely because MC has breasts (potentially growing from A to B cup once they put bikini on) they need to cover up. Raven, similarly, can earlier have a scene where she puts MC in a low-cut dress for the Witchcraft Club meeting, with MC sporting breasts that are B cup at that point and potentially grow even bigger right in front of her. Kind of impossible to miss.

* the gym scenes tend to be similarly silly when it comes to dealing with MC's bust -- they talk about "MC's budding breasts" and how girls in the class have theirs bigger, and meantime MC is sitting there with C-cup or bigger bust on full display /s

* In the scene where Raven attempts to kiss MC, accepting the kiss leads to a dialogue that concludes with MC stating they'll think about potentially breaking up with Jessica, if they're still in relationship with her. However, afterwards the "Break up" becomes the only available interaction with Jessica, leaving player with effectively no choice in this matter. It'd make more sense if the "Break up" was one of options presented when the player picks the generic "Go see Jessica" menu, thus allowing to continue the existing relationship if one so chooses.

* not sure if a glitch per se, or a balancing issue -- when training with Griffin, it is much more difficult to raise MC's accuracy than the other two stats, due to relatively small gains and very limited options -- the only repeatable scene which does it, QB Practice Standard Accuracy Selfish actually increases arm strength much more (+5) than it helps accuracy (+2).

* having strap-on sex with Jessica with MC being the one who is wearing it doesn't reset the counter in For the first time in xx days, you get to have sex where you'll get to do the fucking. Even if it's only a fake cock, it's still much better than nothing. despite the very text implying it'll count as "sex where you'll do the fucking", and the post-sex scenes stating as much.

* Gym Onepiece Recover and Gym Onepiece Benches have hard-coded mention putting on the swimsuit has caused a transformation, but it is not necessarily true because the actual transformation depends on whether scenes.girlfriend.bikiniToBeach has happened before.

* Selecting option No in scene QB Discuss Spell Ingredients Sacrifice has no effect -- instead of solitary followup the game simply advances to next time block.

* after reality shift you can still speak with Raven about performing strength transfer (if you've collected ingredients before the shift but didn't follow through) even though she's now completely unaware of the situation and you aren't a quarterback anymore.

* transformation from wearing a nightgown after reality shift will only trigger if done on the very first night, instead of when the nightgown is worn for the first time in general. Some of the branches also omit setting up the $nightie variable, leaving the MC paperdoll naked when dressed in her nightwear.

* reaction scenes to transforming voice to feminine still produce stock responses how the MC "sounds like a chick" and advice to speak more like a guy, even after reality shift when the NPCs shouldn't expect the MC to sound like a guy, much less advise her to try to sound like one.

* RealityChange Gym Pool WaterPolo End expects MC's arm strength to be within 70-100 range for the best outcome, which is highly unlikely to be the case -- at this stage of the game the MCs is likely to have strength cap of 60-70 points or less due to undergone transformations.
Thanks for all of these reports! I've fixed most of them.

Jessica already has different dialogue in that scene if she made you wear a bikini top. With Raven, I guess the solution is to record what size your boobs were when she saw them. It wouldn't be that hard, but each new variable slows the game down a little bit. I'll think about it.

The normal option to see Jessica is still there after Raven asks you to break up with her, but if you don't have any new scenes you can do with her, it won't show up. The option to break up with Jessica could be part of GirlfriendPassagePicker but I also wanted to make it easier for people who wanted to date Griffin or Raven to find those paths.

You're able to masturbate alone if you've turned Griffin down only if you've unlocked that ability.

You transform from changing into your nightie in front of another girl. If you wear it on other nights, it doesn't say where you got changed, but I assumed it was the girls bathroom. A scene where you change in front of Raven for the first time would be a good addition.

If you've gotten the reality change then you shouldn't be getting scenes where you're told that you sound like a chick after you transform. Can you send me a save file?

Having the best outcome for water polo be hard to get doesn't seem that bad to me. These guys are naturally stronger than her now.
Just to confirm, the things brought up in that scene (discussing your options with Jessica and/or Griffin, and casting a spell to get desired outcome before the final match) aren't yet implemented in the game, are they?
No, they're not in the game yet
It seems I'm very bad at getting Griffin to max relationship or homosexuality to 50, since Griffin always gets hooked together with Morgan.

Can someone help me give a guide/walkthrough on getting on the Griffin path?
There's a guide on the Hints page. If you're trying to follow the guide and still having trouble, you may be going through the Griffin practices too fast. Focus on transforming more and hook up with Griffin at the lake until your stats are high enough.
minor issues in 0.40.1:

* subsequent Meet Whitney in the gym scenes should probably include automatic change into cheerleader uniform to keep the paperdoll appearance consistent with narrative, given explicit mentions of having your uniform on and taking it off afterwards.

* there isn't enough opportunities to take cheerleader lessons with Whitney to learn all chants and get the A+ performance before the season ends, making it effectively not possible to obtain Whitney's votes (technically the player can cheat with save/reload until they get it right, but i doubt this is intended solution)

* after reality shift there's a scene on Fridays that has people potentially check out MC's underwear if it's not white. However, the lingerie store doesn't actually carry any white underwear for the player to buy.

* if at the beginning of reality shift MC is tall enough to qualify as base, the game pretty much ignores their potential shrinking all way down to5'2"and the fact it'd now make much more sense to be reassigned as a flyer. Even though MC wonders about this very thing while undergoing height transformations.
If you meet Whitney in the gym, she'll comment on your outfit and make you go back into the locker room to change. I'm not seeing the issue.

You can take lessons from her during the week. You'll have to go to the gym and change into your cheerleading outfit. There should also be enough time to do all 6 lessons even if you just do them on weekends.

I've been meaning to add the new underwear and being reassigned as a base to the game.

Reactions: Serameth and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jessica already has different dialogue in that scene if she made you wear a bikini top.
That dialogue is based on checking girlfriend.sawBoobs which can potentially fail (and in my case, it did) -- this flag is only set to true if MC has sex with Jessica and takes off their shirt during the act *and* to make matters worse, Girlfriend Beach Sex Start passage inexplicably sets this flag to false even though Jessica definitely saw MC has breasts during their beach date, so it makes zero sense to make her forget it at that point.

With Raven, I guess the solution is to record what size your boobs were when she saw them. It wouldn't be that hard, but each new variable slows the game down a little bit. I'll think about it.
To make it simple, you could just add sawBoobs field to witch variable and set it in situations where Raven is likely to see them. It'd mirror functionality girlfriend variable has, making it easier to remember what it's for some few months down the road when you revisit your code.

The normal option to see Jessica is still there after Raven asks you to break up with her, but if you don't have any new scenes you can do with her, it won't show up. The option to break up with Jessica could be part of GirlfriendPassagePicker but I also wanted to make it easier for people who wanted to date Griffin or Raven to find those paths.
The problem with this approach is, in my case the option to break up blocked access to repeatable strap-on fuck scenes. (as well as Girlfriend Hang Out 2 scene) I guess technically these scenes weren't "new" anymore, but being able to revisit them is desirable -- not only they allow the player to affect their masculinity/feminity and dominance/submission stats, being able to have sex with your girlfriend more than once in two months is simply nice from RP standpoint.

I don't think your players are so dumb they won't be able to figure out that in order to "break up" with Jessica they need to "meet with Jessica", just like they meet with her to perform all other interactions. No need to worry. :v

You're able to masturbate alone if you've turned Griffin down only if you've unlocked that ability.
Incidentally, it's perfectly possible to not unlock this ability before the reality shift (simply by avoiding masturbation after the first time) which leads to silly situation in which you're never able to unlock it. As for having to unlock it in order to get the "component" for the spell, i believe it is unnecessary limitation -- the player might decide that gathering the component is important enough for MC they'd risk a transformation rather than have Griffin put his hand on their private bits.

If you've gotten the reality change then you shouldn't be getting scenes where you're told that you sound like a chick after you transform. Can you send me a save file?
I've attached a save; pick Change in the room to trigger transformation, and pick your voice as the target. When you're done, Raven will advise you to try to sound like a guy. IIRC so will Jessica if you trigger that transformation later, with her around.

Having the best outcome for water polo be hard to get doesn't seem that bad to me. These guys are naturally stronger than her now.
The thing is, at this point you can still be couple inches shy of 6" tall, have ~70 points of arm strength and good enough accuracy to keep your spot as primary QB in regular reality. So the game itself acknowledges you're actually (still) better than most of these guys when it comes to throwing a ball around. And yet, you'll fail completing even a single throw while guys who are nowhere near you when it comes to skill and not *really* stronger are supposedly doing it all near perfect and much better? To put it differently, what the game is asking for the best outcome is at that point not hard but plain impossible (e.g. with height of 5'2" you will only pass the check with 100 strength, but having such height puts a cap on your strength that's significantly lower than 100) and paints a somewhat nonsensical picture.

If you meet Whitney in the gym, she'll comment on your outfit and make you go back into the locker room to change. I'm not seeing the issue.
She will do it for the very first practice, yes. She won't do it afterwards (which is why i said it's on subsequent visits) *and* the game will neither let you leave your room dressed up in your cheerleader outfit as you're expected, nor has you switch to it after you get to the gym like it forces you to put on your workout clothes on every other visit. I could buy it's something that happens behind the scenes *if* it wasn't for the game otherwise making you perform each clothing changes explicitly/manually, complete lack of mention a change took place in the scene text, and the paperdoll blatantly showing your character in her casual outfit while she's supposedly doing routines in her cheerleader outfit she's demanded to wear and which the game insists you take off after the practice is done. It's not a big issue but any means, but it's a little jarring given it doesn't match how the rest of the game works in this regard.

You can take lessons from her during the week. You'll have to go to the gym and change into your cheerleading outfit.
Uhh... Whitney explicitly tells you she'll practice with you in the mornings on weekends. The game up until this point never allowed you to put on your cheerleading uniform while changing clothes in the gym. The scene which you get when you arrive to the gym doesn't mention at all you could actually put on cheerleader clothes and practice with Whitney instead of doing the usual yoga workout in your regular workout outfit. How do you expect the player to just magically know this has become an option, when everything up to this point makes them believe it is not? ;/

There should also be enough time to do all 6 lessons even if you just do them on weekends.
Unfortunately, not. This is probably a bug/oversight, but you don't actually get 3 weekends of practice with Whitney. Despite what she tells you on Friday, November 22nd, the option to "meet Whitney in the gym" only unlocks on weekend in early December, after the subject of Winter Ball comes up during lunch on November 24th. For the weekend of November 23-24th you can't even visit the gym in the morning at all, there isn't even the basic "work out" option. This leaves just 2 weeks i.e. 4 sessions total before the championship match and thus your last opportunity to get A+ happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vim!

kekvitirae

Oct 10, 2022
Just text basically; the only gfx are the paperdoll & location backgrounds.
This is what I like about YTLAG. Only bare minimum graphics. Other HTML/Twine games I've played cram as much pictures/videos into their downloads, forcing downloads of upwards of a couple gigabytes. The best games come when you have great writing skills and allow the player to use their imagination. Games like Paths and Invasive Species (1) do this as well, and they are among my favorites.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes