Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Also, does the end seems near?
I think that once Anna, Ruby and Emma are completely aware of, and accepting, each other, most of the story will be told.
And I think that will be 3-4 updates away.
If all of that is correct, then I assume the game might be completed sometime next year.

This feels like a harem game. But there's no harem tag.
I don't think there will be harem because the three main girls Anna, Ruby and Emma won't really like that. I assume they will be fine with sharing the MC with others on occasion but not to live with them. If you want to call these three a harem (which I suppose it technically is) then it's a harem game, but I don't think this will become a game where all girls can be collected into your harem.

Despite the fantasy body swap setting, I would say that the game tries to depict relationships in a realistic manner. That includes relationships between the girls among themselves.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This feels like a harem game. But there's no harem tag.
no harem for me if there is one only interested in Ruby and maybe the daughter of the mobster on 1 save. Will only play the mothers path when I do replay this one day. As I am curious if it changes the dialogue any when the mother finds out about the relationship with Ruby and see if she accepts it easier. Otherwise only 2 character I even like.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I think I'm confused here

MC knows she's the girl from the store that sold him a suit
screenshot0001.png
now she's saying she didn't tell MC she works in a store even though she works in a store that sold MC his suit?
screenshot0002.png

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 3728452
now she's saying she didn't tell MC she works in a store even though she works in a store that sold MC his suit?
View attachment 3728453
When you saw a lot of people every day, you don't remember everyone who come in your store. She just doesn't remember him, that's all.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
When you saw a lot of people every day, you don't remember everyone who come in your store. She just doesn't remember him, that's all.
I mean she remember her very well, but perhaps she was confused that he was dealing with his own sister there. :KEK:

But its too long when I seen this part and maybe I remember this wrong.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

View attachment 3728452
View attachment 3728453
wow. at left i see girl in yellow. she from "Hail Dicktator"
but HD is a Unity project.
how is it can be? imported models?
wow. i love that girl =) she looks humble with naughtyness in her sight.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
wow. at left i see girl in yellow. she from "Hail Dicktator"
but HD is a Unity project.
how is it can be? imported models?
wow. i love that girl =) she looks humble with naughtyness in her sight.
Unity is just an "engine", the program which is used to create the game itself.
"The game" in this case means choices, menus, preferences etc. "The game" opens pictures and/or animations at the right time.

But the pictures themselves aren't made in Ren'py or Unity, they can be made in any other program.
In this case, the pictures are made in Daz3d.

Reactions: ramvivat
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes