Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
good update, I think there should be a moderator add to the Tag: Pregnancy (sex). Although it is not known if the developer will leave whether he is the MC's son or not, the development of the story is interesting XD

Reactions: Yngling

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Any married or taken women mc can steak like a chad/alpha or another coward dev scared of cheating women despite that happening all the time in real

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Young Again [S2 Ch. 6 Public] [Zargon_games]

NOTE: This is the SS version, it's already patched, so don't use the patch in the OP!

Here is the final version, with (hopefully) all bugs fixed. Enjoy!

Season 2 - Chapter 6 (Public) Changelog :

• Fixed a bug at the end of chapter 5 that caused Emma to appear in some pictures when she was not at the party.
  • 514 new images
  • 5 unlockable erotic scenes added to the gallery
  • 13 new animations
  • 2 new girls added in the bonus gallery
  • New songs and sounds
  • Fixed a missing image in the scene with Sophie in the coffee shop
  • Corrected some lines that showed up in English when playing in Spanish
  • Fixed some minor spelling mistakes

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

NOTE: This is the SS version, it's already patched, so don't use the patch in the OP!

Here is the final version, with (hopefully) all bugs fixed. Enjoy!

Season 2 - Chapter 6 (Public) Changelog :

• Fixed a bug at the end of chapter 5 that caused Emma to appear in some pictures when she was not at the party.
  • 514 new images
  • 5 unlockable erotic scenes added to the gallery
  • 13 new animations
  • 2 new girls added in the bonus gallery
  • New songs and sounds
  • Fixed a missing image in the scene with Sophie in the coffee shop
  • Corrected some lines that showed up in English when playing in Spanish
  • Fixed some minor spelling mistakes

Win/Linux:
MEGA

Mac:
MEGA

Android:
MEGA
so ic patch is already in the game?? damn Koga mod has it integrted to the wtr md...so how can we preoceed?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
so ic patch is already in the game?? damn Koga mod has it integrted to the wtr md...so how can we preoceed?
Asked this in the mod thread and Koga said it was the same exact patch as in the game so NP just overwrites that part with no changes. Played it and can confirm had no trouble. (y)

lol5

May 8, 2018
I just started the game, can someone spoil me if the truth about who you are is ever revealed to your old/new family?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just started the game, can someone spoil me if the truth about who you are is ever revealed to your old/new family?
Yeah, there is something like psychical incest with MC's soul familly and with another physical incest with MC's boddy family. Its pretty funny plot.

But I have to say that in the last few updates, the story is starting to seem a bit too branched.

Reactions: lol5

lol5

May 8, 2018
Yeah, there is something like psychical incest with MC's soul familly and with another physical incest with MC's boddy family. Its pretty funny plot.

But I have to say that in the last few updates, the story is starting to seem a bit too branched.
Thank you! So both your old daughter/son and your new sister/mom know you got Isekai'd or just that you aren't the Sebastian?

Also, does the end seems near?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Thank you! So both your old daughter/son and your new sister/mom know you got Isekai'd or just that you aren't the Sebastian?

Also, does the end seems near?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for whether it seems near the end it's hard to say. There isn't really that much story just lots of sex, so very little seems to really "happen" episode to episode. This is not in any way a complaint, just pointing out that the game could end with the next chapter or it could continue as is for 50 more chapters - hard to say because there isn't much of a developing plot story outside the MC interactions with the girls.

On the other hand, if you meant Biblically, I really can't say. although someone culty group always seems to think so. :LOL:

Feb 25, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for whether it seems near the end it's hard to say. There isn't really that much story just lots of sex, so very little seems to really "happen" episode to episode. This is not in any way a complaint, just pointing out that the game could end with the next chapter or it could continue as is for 50 more chapters - hard to say because there isn't much of a developing plot story outside the MC interactions with the girls.

On the other hand, if you meant Biblically, I really can't say. although someone culty group always seems to think so. :LOL:
This is a game that can be endless, as there may always be a family member who runs into trouble and needs the intervention of the MC.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes