mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I could not get to Chapter 6 so I choose Chapter Selection and was able to play most of 6 but the game crashes when you
are in the middle of a scene with Ruby and the mom walks in.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
you have the COMPRESSED of Young Again S1 [Zargon_games] SonsOfLiberty
Search compressed and the version number of it.

Young Again [Ch.14] [Zargon_games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 692 MB

PC/MAC: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

ANDROID + P: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You can change the opacity in Android version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Got a request for this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Note: This is the complete season one walkthough which is where I'll be stopping. Season 2 has a lot of mini games and jumps that don't use variables. So it is very hard to guide you properly with not knowing what may happen in the future.

Edit: Updated to Ch. 13

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I just downloaded Season 2 Chapter 6. I'm confused about where that fits in with your walkthrough, since Chapter 13 is apparently a long way off.

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
I just downloaded Season 2 Chapter 6. I'm confused about where that fits in with your walkthrough, since Chapter 13 is apparently a long way off.
He clearly says he's stopping after Season 1, so S2 doesn't fit in there anyhwere. You can switch to using KoGa's mod once the public build comes out or use URM or the choice mod

Reactions: BCGuy

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
He clearly says he's stopping after Season 1, so S2 doesn't fit in there anyhwere. You can switch to using KoGa's mod once the public build comes out or use URM or the choice mod
I did a search for "choice mod" and came up with nothing. Where can I find it?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes