Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No I haven't. Will try it, maybe it's good.

But I am talking about the general distraction that all sandbox games have, by design of being a sandbox.

I do play sandbox games, some are ok, some even good, but for most games, it's a distraction rather than a feature.

One game where sandbox / game play is actually a feature used to great effect is this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/patronus-v3-2-72r18-dve-games.12458/

However, people complain that mechanics are broken, story progression is slow, etc. All consequences of the game design.
I'm 100% with you. I hate sandbox games. But, Come Home is totally different.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
I wonder what kind of genres will the upcomming game have. I'd like to know if this new game has some genres like young again, I mean genres such as virginity, Big ass, milf, hot mature cougars or TABOO?

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I wonder what kind of genres will the upcomming game have. I'd like to know if this new game has some genres like young again, I mean genres such as virginity, Big ass, milf, hot mature cougars or TABOO?
Our next game is already in production (although slow for now since Young Again is my priority), but if you want to know more there is already a development thread where we will be posting news about the game.

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Rovering to Sussex [Development Thread] | F95zone

Reactions: Yngling and sn3p

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Our next game is already in production (although slow for now since Young Again is my priority), but if you want to know more there is already a development thread where we will be posting news about the game.

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Rovering to Sussex [Development Thread] | F95zone
I wish you the best of luck, but it will be difficult saying good bye to the characters in Young Again, because in my mind the story is now about half-way, rather than close to completion (which was hinted at in this thread before). With this I mean that there is plenty of stuff that still can be played out.

For example, a Ruby-Emma threesome is clearly in the cards for the near-ish future, but so far none of the girls are really aware about what's going on with Anna. Yet I think that a Anna-Ruby-Emma foursome should be one of the endings. But this is still very far away.

The fact that the last update was still mostly teasing and had only moderate progression with Anna and Ruby, I think it will be difficult without rushing it. To be fully clear: I loved the last update and in my opinion the pacing is perfect. Rushing to the finish is absolutely not necessary in my opinion! Still at this pace I think it will be at least one more year, and maybe two, before this story is "finished".

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
But, she's not a makeup type of girl. So, it would be out of place on her.
Yeah but clearly she's very open to trying new things. Not only did she lose the weight but she also got a haircut(even tho that was short lived for some reason)and she no longer wear the childlike clothing she use to wear. She's clearly maturing, so it wouldn't be out of place if she started wearing a smidge of makeup. Of course if she painted herself like a whore then yeah that would be out of place for her, but a simple eyebrow tint and some eye liner wouldn't be out of place in my opinion.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah but clearly she's very open to trying new things. Not only did she lose the weight but she also got a haircut(even tho that was short lived for some reason)and she no longer wear the childlike clothing she use to wear. She's clearly maturing, so it wouldn't be out of place if she started wearing a smidge of makeup. Of course if she painted herself like a whore then yeah that would be out of place for her, but a simple eyebrow tint and some eye liner wouldn't be out of place in my opinion.
Fuck it. May as well. The dev has changed her too much in my opinion as is, so, I'm not a fan of her looks anymore. But, I still love her character.

Reactions: MaviusJones

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Fuck it. May as well. The dev has changed her too much in my opinion as is, so, I'm not a fan of her looks anymore. But, I still love her character.
Everyone begged for her to lose weight. Hair style sometimes goes with that.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I did like her old looks too (or I grew to like it), but you have to keep in mind that improving her life was part of the MC's mission and that she did want these changes herself, so it had to happen at some point.

Reactions: Yngling

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I did like her old looks too (or I grew to like it), but you have to keep in mind that improving her life was part of the MC's mission and that she did want these changes herself, so it had to happen at some point.
That didn't have to include losing weight. There are MANY and I do mean many people who have a happy life being chubby. What most of the people here who wanted her to lose weight did, was body shame her. Body shaming isn't cool.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
But in this case, it was her personal wish to do so. It doesn't matter whether other people don't want or need to lose weight to improve their lives or whether people here we body shaming her.

Reactions: sava75

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
But in this case, it was her personal wish to do so. It doesn't matter whether other people don't want or need to lose weight to improve their lives or whether people here we body shaming her.
Actually, it wasn't until people started talking about it. Everyone wants the model type girls, Heaven forbid a dev adds in an asset that's new and refreshing. People come unglued and turn into 'Chicken Little'.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
eh... not really.. I mean she wanted to lose weight because she wanted to become more popular basically .. because she wanted to connect with people not because it was the healthy thing to do... so .. she basically wanted to lose weight for the wrong reasons ..
In my opinion that could have been a great way from the dev to "convince" her of other ways to be happy and connect with people and so on, make friends etc etc.( I mean to leave her character like it was introduced, a bit chubby)
Anyway what's done it's done.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
eh... not really.. I mean she wanted to lose weight because she wanted to become more popular basically .. because she wanted to connect with people not because it was the healthy thing to do... so .. she basically wanted to lose weight for the wrong reasons ..
In my opinion that could have been a great way from the dev to "convince" her of other ways to be happy and connect with people and so on, make friends etc etc.( I mean to leave her character like it was introduced, a bit chubby)
Anyway what's done it's done.
Exactly. It still irks me, but, it is what it is.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes