• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Then there are the legal versions of it, like adoption, etc.
This may be country specific. Every US law that I've been able to find on the matter limits incest strictly to cosanguinity. Adoption simply does not count.
hrm, having ruby preggers could be nice, i'm also wanting to see more progress with Grace, if her father doesnt like it he can shove it, lol. Grace should have some time for herself & have some enjoyment for once.
While the game won't likely go long enough for it to matter, I could readily see MC "stepping up" to protect Grace while her father goes up the river, and not making a secret of it. Rex probably has enemies that would enjoy being able to make a move on the daughter to further ruin Rex's life, even if he is behind bars.

I understand why some folks don't like her, but she's a beautiful model, and who doesn't like to bed pretty women? I was glad to see the Zoe/Veronica option in there as well. Could definitely appreciate more Veronica, with or without Z.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This may be country specific. Every US law that I've been able to find on the matter limits incest strictly to cosanguinity. Adoption simply does not count.
While the game won't likely go long enough for it to matter, I could readily see MC "stepping up" to protect Grace while her father goes up the river, and not making a secret of it. Rex probably has enemies that would enjoy being able to make a move on the daughter to further ruin Rex's life, even if he is behind bars.

I understand why some folks don't like her, but she's a beautiful model, and who doesn't like to bed pretty women? I was glad to see the Zoe/Veronica option in there as well. Could definitely appreciate more Veronica, with or without Z.
The only woman I hate in this game is Zoey. Hell, even the ex-wife is better than Zoey is.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Okay, I'll bite. How has Zoe offended your sensibilities? She seems like a perfectly self-centered FWB.
She's just not my cup of tea. I see the allure of her to other players, but, it just comes down to personal taste. I'm not into overly demanding/aggresive women. She talks to the MC like she owns him. I'm not into that. I hope that we get a chance at some point to actually follow through on our promise to Ruby about her.

May 22, 2022
Stumbled upon this gem a few days ago and definitely one of the best I played. Personally not a fan of Emma (I still did her path though) and I hope that the hint of ending the relationship with Zoe/Veronica won't be mandatory because all of Zoe's scenes are amazing. I know this is explained how the MC only sees Zoe as a fuckbuddy but if Ruby is fine with sharing MC with Emma I don't see why there couldn't be a threesome with Ruby and Zoe in the non Emma route. I don't know how many paths are intended for the game but hope to see more Grace as well even if she doesn't have a route, because the plot with Lucas kept me interested. Also some stuff like the simultaneous pissing scene was something I've never seen before and was strangely amusing.
Just my 2 cents if anyone even cares. Good luck with the game.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Grace does have a romance/route, with the right dialogue choices you can potentionaly get some good scenes with her.
Good scenes does not equal a romance path... I don't think Grace will be more than a side girl. The only "side girl" who I see getting an ending could be Zoe. Just my opinion...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Good scenes does not equal a romance path... I don't think Grace will be more than a side girl. The only "side girl" who I see getting an ending could be Zoe. Just my opinion...
Considering how close the dev is to wrapping up the story, I'd say its too late to make Jade a proper LI or anything other than a side girl.

Reactions: notme222

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
I'm enjoying "Young again" - not a completely original story line, but different enough to keep things interesting. I also like that not everyone is young and beautiful in the beginning (just my own preference). I look forward to updates.

Reactions: Prj3tC and Smarmint

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Just started this again . . . and, my god. I want to PUNCH that principal in her f***ing face.

He was defending someone. Who was about to get assaulted. She should be calling the cops on those two, and praising the MC, not punishing him. Oh f*** her.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just started this again . . . and, my god. I want to PUNCH that principal in her f***ing face.

He was defending someone. Who was about to get assaulted. She should be calling the cops on those two, and praising the MC, not punishing him. Oh f*** her.
yeah, it's not very realistic.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
... actually, it's quite realistic... :cautious:
Actually, yeah, in a lot of cases unfortunately I think you're right. Been awhile since I've been in high school, but I met a lot of authority figures who absolutely did not care, were into their own power trip--won't let you explain anything, don't care what actually happened, don't care about their students, probably would immediate say a rape victim is lying or some shit. They're not all like that, but it happens.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
... actually, it's quite realistic... :cautious:
Actually, yeah, in a lot of cases unfortunately I think you're right. Been awhile since I've been in high school, but I met a lot of authority figures who absolutely did not care, were into their own power trip--won't let you explain anything, don't care what actually happened, don't care about their students, probably would immediate say a rape victim is lying or some shit. They're not all like that, but it happens.
Guess I was lucky then...

In my experience, they never condone the violence, but did not behave like the principal in this VN.

Very sad...

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Guess I was lucky then...

In my experience, they never condone the violence, but did not behave like the principal in this VN.

Very sad...

An authority figure that was wise and actually cared, would recognize when "the violence" is actually self-defense or defense of another person, and absolutely justified.

Often times an authority figure that isn't a good person, and doesn't care about those under their charge, will often say they don't condone violence because that's what they're supposed to say, but will absolutely encourage a "tough guy" mentality that absolutely encourages violence. In fact--and I don't know if this is different outside of the United States because that's what I know--but I see society as talking out both sides of its mouth when it comes to violence, claiming to not condone it but at the same time encouraging it, especially when it comes to bully behavior or predatory behavior.

And while there are good and just authority figures, a role of authority is a corruptive temptation, and I see a lot of authority figures that are fully corrupted by their position, or they sought it in the first place because they were already bullies. Which is why I get nervous around cops, and I don't trust a single one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes