Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
My favourite girls are Ruby and Emma, and the reason for that is their interactions. They really feel like a throuple, they have good chemistry both with mc and between them. The pool date is still my favourite scene in the game.

The other girls feel like they have their own parallel story. I like Grace but she still hasn't met any of the girls and I don't know how they'll react to each other. I like playing with a bit of realism in mind (for how can be realistic an harem game lol).

What I meant to say is that I hope the stories get more ingrained with one another. I still very much like the game though.

Reactions: hmorphone

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Zargon_games with what I said above, I'm still not a fan of the whole: setting up the 'wife' with the teacher thing. I personally liked her model and would've liked to keep her. Just my 2cents on the matter. But, keep doing what you're doing.
I like that she was setup with the teacher. I feel like there was a very redeeming quality about that and making sure she was happy now that MC has started a new life as a younger man.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My favourite girls are Ruby and Emma, and the reason for that is their interactions. They really feel like a throuple, they have good chemistry both with mc and between them. The pool date is still my favourite scene in the game.

The other girls feel like they have their own parallel story. I like Grace but she still hasn't met any of the girls and I don't know how they'll react to each other. I like playing with a bit of realism in mind (for how can be realistic an harem game lol).

What I meant to say is that I hope the stories get more ingrained with one another. I still very much like the game though.
I don't share my girls with each other. So, I have seperate solo saves. Personal taste. Not judging you or anyone for your playstyles.

Reactions: Raboobie

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Zargon_games with what I said above, I'm still not a fan of the whole: setting up the 'wife' with the teacher thing. I personally liked her model and would've liked to keep her. Just my 2cents on the matter. But, keep doing what you're doing.
I think it'd be an absolutely hilarious secret ending to have the MC leave every one of his girls and marry his former wife.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
It's alright, everyone has the right to express their opinion, but I just read the last two pages and 90% of the messages are from people complaining. I don't know what has happened to this forum, it used to be a much more supportive community. :confused:
Mate, I will be honest with you, I believe (and I think a lot of people think this way as well) that the way you ended the season was very anticlima(x)tic.

You have been building up Ruby almost since the beginning, she had the most scenes out of the girls, we pretty much did everything with her except actual sex. And when the final scene comes, when we're alone with her and she finally consents to do the deed, you take that away from us.

I'm sorry but this isn't a movie or a series for that sort of cliffhanger. I was very upset when I saw that announcement for season 2. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's happening and I will support you when my wallet allows it but a much better resolution would have been for her and the MC to have sex, a bit of post sex banter and then you could have made the season 2 announcement. I mean, there are still more characters waiting for the MC to add them to their harem and people will be interested in them (I honestly hope you give us at least one more Natalie scene).

Now, I don't want to leave this as just criticism. I applaud you for the time and effort you made. It's a very good game with an interesting story and some well thought choices. I wish you all the best with the upcoming season.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
I've tried, but I don't think it's possible to get rid of Ruby or the girlfriend.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes