GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I forgot that you're into that sort of thing. But, you're still cool. Unlike most of these cuc.. er... guys into that stuff.
I just like fucked up shit. But I also like good stuff. I'm just someone who can appreciate various kinks and also things that are considered normal, so long as the story is good and the babes are wonderful, as in Young Again.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I just like fucked up shit. But I also like good stuff. I'm just someone who can appreciate various kinks and also things that are considered normal, so long as the story is good and the babes are wonderful, as in Young Again.
Yeah. Unlike me. I'm extremely picky. I also have to be able to immerse myself into a game. Most things I can't do that with. This one though is borderline for me. Still a few things in it that I absolutely am not a fan of. But, I play it anyway.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah. Unlike me. I'm extremely picky. I also have to be able to immerse myself into a game. Most things I can't do that with. This one though is borderline for me. Still a few things in it that I absolutely am not a fan of. But, I play it anyway.
I get you. The stuff that I find hot in these VNs...some of it, like the "cuck...er..." shit, as you mentioned, I couldn't do in real life. Fun to talk about, maybe, but not actually do. Just like the wincest content. Seems hot af in a story...but once you look at your real family...eh...not so much. ( at least for me). I won't kink shame...so long as the other party is willing.

My main grief is unrealistic shit where no other man exists or if they do, they can't have a woman. It's just fucking pathetic if anyone gets upset about that.

Anyway...Young Again...fun story. Attractive babes. (blue balls in this latest release, so I've heard...Zargon!!! :mad: :p), but a damn good story.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I get you. The stuff that I find hot in these VNs...some of it, like the "cuck...er..." shit, as you mentioned, I couldn't do in real life. Fun to talk about, maybe, but not actually do. Just like the wincest content. Seems hot af in a story...but once you look at your real family...eh...not so much. ( at least for me). I won't kink shame...so long as the other party is willing.

My main grief is unrealistic shit where no other man exists or if they do, they can't have a woman. It's just fucking pathetic if anyone gets upset about that.

Anyway...Young Again...fun story. Attractive babes. (blue balls in this latest release, so I've heard...Zargon!!! :mad: :p), but a damn good story.
I don't mind people into NTR, I used to. But, now, I just think that if they want other guys to fuck their girls, I'll do that for them. Hell, they can stay and watch, they just need to keep their pp in their pants. Don't want to see that.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, that felt kinda abrupt, without the game basically telling me a year was over, I would have just thought it was a couple of months at most.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, liked what it was, though, also... interrupt you while you were hyping up for coitus? that's foul!

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I forgot that you're into that sort of thing. But, you're still cool. Unlike most of these cuc.. er... guys into that stuff.
Could play games where the "MC" is a mouth-breathing loser and the real MC takes their GF's/Wives , as long you don't identify with the cucky BF/Husband, your feelings don't get crumpled, unless of course, you like that kind of thing.
Some games explore this, The Tyrant is a good example. The hubby is a beta/cuck, the MC has a rival for the girls, and also is trying to cuckold the MC too.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dev.... way to go ... awesome as always .... can't wait for season 2 ......... kinda wish ... i get Emma/Zoe/Veronica/and my sister pregnant

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I don't mind people into NTR, I used to. But, now, I just think that if they want other guys to fuck their girls, I'll do that for them. Hell, they can stay and watch, they just need to keep their pp in their pants. Don't want to see that.
It is kind of funny because in so many “vanilla” games the player takes the role of a guy who steals girls from others. I remember having a discussion once with a guy who liked NTR and he was saying he wanted the chance to see the game he was playing form the side of the bull and I said, “So you want to be the MC of a vanilla game now? The guy living the power trip and stealing the girl?” He got pissed, it made me laugh. I realized a lot about NTR and the mindset of true hardcore NTR fans from my talks with him.

I don’t mind other characters in a game, I don’t care if they get their dicks wet off screen, I just have no desire to see it usually and I for sure don’t want them banging a love interest without full player consent. Dev’s can put whatever they want in a game as long as the controversy stuff is avoidable and they are upfront and honest about it. I’ll even be happy to play a game with stuff I don’t like if the good out weights the bad and most of the bad is avoidable.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes