sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Cant you use a downloader like NOPY or Mega for the patches??? don´t really trust this mediafire...maybe i´m silly but everybody else seams to go with the other 2 choices...so pretty please?????

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Frankly, the whole idea this VN is based on threw me off and I stopped playing after the goddess gave her explanation about the 3 tasks.
Getting into a new body of a 19-year-old kid and having to befriend his lost family I could not care much about to accomplish some silly and unrewarding tasks, sigh.
Hard pass.

Good luck with your game dude or dudette, whatever.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
There is new content, the story progresses with Emma and Anna in this update
Well done with the MC's facelift. It looks better.
On the next iteration I think you could work a bit on the soundtrack. There's a loop with one music now. Throughout the game you could have instead more diversity, having different moods on those different scenes. ;)

Reactions: Zargon_games

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Agreed on Emma and Ruby. I hope the dev keeps Emma's model like that without slimming her down or at least waits until a decent amount of time has passed in the story (and we have already de-virginated her).

I was thinking for the ex Natalie we could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just want your lez shit. lol

Even Lucas don't deserve that kind of torture... and i keep Anna for me that old hag can't take her away. :D
I agree with Anna. Keeping her for me.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I liked it. A novel idea for a story and interesting. Well done. I like the models and renders. Chubby Emma is very appealing.
When is the planned release of the next update?

Reactions: Spirit Detective

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I liked it. A novel idea for a story and interesting. Well done. I like the models and renders. Chubby Emma is very appealing.
When is the planned release of the next update?
It's impossible to say right now, 0.3 was released yesterday, but my idea is to push an update every month

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
I like Emma like she is, she dosen't have to be skinny. Ruby is the best girl, I could see the MC getting closer to her or Emma.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I just want to say that mini-games are pretty hit or miss. That one was much more enjoyable than one I played involving punching a guy in a step mother game. Way to do it right Dev!

Reactions: Zargon_games

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I just want to say that mini-games are pretty hit or miss. That one was much more enjoyable than one I played involving punching a guy in a step mother game. Way to do it right Dev!
So, the minigame was the clicking of the stuff in the room? If so, that wasn't bad. But, minigames in general need to be dropped in lava.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Glad you liked it, this version comes with some testing things to see how people react to them , for example that minigame or adding non sexual animations , I' m happy because I think these additions were well received and help to give more depth to the game. Anyway, I promise I won't abuse with those mini-games.

Reactions: Chaly

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
I follow this story since a few days... and its great background... but I can't donate to the Developer 'cauz I've no CreditCard :(

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Glad you liked it, this version comes with some testing things to see how people react to them , for example that minigame or adding non sexual animations , I' m happy because I think these additions were well received and help to give more depth to the game. Anyway, I promise I won't abuse with those mini-games.
Well, you won't find me receptive to animations you can't turn off 'cause my computer is a goddamn dumpsterfire. As to the other, any minigame that requires me to click fast, or for a long time is right the fuck out 'cause I have a neurological disorder and those games are physically painful. I do generally prefer games that allow you to use a menu option to bypass mini-games, but the time bar on this was long enough that it's not taxing. And you made all the objects obvious.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i personally dont mind minigames as long as they arent tedious and you can do em with one hand

215303j

Review v 0.3:

Story: the MC is a middle aged man who has been neglecting his wife, son and daughter for years. Shortly after the start of the game, the MC dies in a traffic accident while saving some young guy who's the same age as his own children. Since this was not supposed to happen, the MC gets, by Divine intervention, reincarnated in the body of the young guy who was supposed to have died. But, he needs to promise that he'll improve the life of his old family, otherwise he'll die for good.

The young guy (now MC) turns out to be the best friend of the old MC's son and the crush of the old MC's daughter. Also because of his suddenly changed character, also becomes very attractive to the young MC's sister and mother.

This premise sets the stage for several hot not-quite-incest situations and although we are still in the early stages of the story, the dev makes good use of the situation. All the characters are quite deep and interesting, both externally and internally. My personal favourite is the slightly chubby old MC's daughter, who the young MC has to get into shape.

All in all, great premise which is being worked to great effect so far.

The only negative point of this game is that it is fairly linear so far. It seems to point to a harem involving both his new and his old family, but, since we are still early in the story, we have to see. At the moment there is nothing really to complain about so I won't substract any stars from the rating.

Conclusion: solid 5 star game. I have to admit it is partially bases on the promise of future content but what is there at the moment is truly excellent and well worth of this rating.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes