SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I realy liked your game but can you please tell me some of those planned tag's are avoidable or not ? i realy don't like to see Lesbian action so if it's avoidable it's better for me.

At the party Ruby said "i got experience but not with a boy" so i guess it's Zoe or her sister because Anna said they are bad influence for her and Ruby kinda gave some spoilers.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice update, i'm really curious if the MC tells one of the girls (when they get closer) that he is not really to original owner of the body...or if he tells some storys about having amnesia, i mean Ruby and Anna will kinda find out he's missing like 18 years of memorys with them

Also i hope we can break up with Zoe soon, i really can't stand that crazy bitch...also the MC is old enough to know 'don't stick your dick in crazy'..though i can kinda understand him after meeting his ex.

So question, who is still interested in the ex-wife as an LI :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really like it so far.

Emma is quite adorable, Ruby is a sweetheart and Zoe is the Queen.

Not sure how in the almighty camel nipples we're going to get his ex with someone that will love her. My only suggestion would be find a man who is both blind and deaf and we're in with a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I really like it so far.

Not sure how in the almighty camel nipples we're going to get his ex with someone that will love her. My only suggestion would be find a man who is both blind and deaf and we're in with a chance.
First time the Goddess giving order to MC she said "find your window a new husband" i kinda triggered i thought it's NTR but after i met her i relieved :D there is no idiot other then old MC to love or endure that crazy fart :D

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, I literally JUST started playing this game, but I wanted to say that for whatever odd reason, from the very first line of her dialogue, when Aurora talks I hear the voice of . I'm not sure how to feel about that based on her career highlights...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
First time the Goddess giving order to MC she said "find your window a new husband" i kinda triggered i thought it's NTR but after i met her i relieved :D there is no idiot other then old MC to love or endure that crazy fart :D
We MAY have to bite the bullet and take her anyway. Not sure we could even pay anyone to take her. Ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: SecretDesire

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
The degree to which the MC is completely ignorant of the lives of his children stretches disbelief just a little. Like my father was not exactly parent of the year, but he still knew who my closest friends were, and was on first-name terms with their parents.

I am also dreading the moment Emma gets "in shape". Chubby Emma is far too precious and wonderful to have to lose her to the "make her look like every other Daz model" slider.

Last edited:

CoriRed

Aug 22, 2019
Got a request for this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hero!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I really like it so far.

Or someone very lonely. Bet it will be Deus Ex Machina type thing where find some dopey guy, she treats him like crap, MC says one more chance, he says something magic and her heart melts.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Solid start. This update was a bit short, but considering there are other improvements and a gallery I can understand. Looking forward to more and am patreoning up. Good luck!

D

Deleted member 337116

The degree to which the MC is completely ignorant of the lives of his children stretches disbelief just a little. Like my father was not exactly parent of the year, but he still knew who my closest friends were, and was on first-name terms with their parents.

I am also dreading the moment Emma gets "in shape". Chubby Emma is far too precious and wonderful to have to lose her to the "make her look like every other Daz model" slider.
About the father, you'd be surprised...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Young Again [v0.4] Zargon_games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 106 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 89 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I really like it so far.

Agreed on Emma and Ruby. I hope the dev keeps Emma's model like that without slimming her down or at least waits until a decent amount of time has passed in the story (and we have already de-virginated her).

I was thinking for the ex Natalie we could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Agreed on Emma and Ruby. I hope the dev keeps Emma's model like that without slimming her down or at least waits until a decent amount of time has passed in the story (and we have already de-virginated her).

I was thinking for the ex Natalie we could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even Lucas don't deserve that kind of torture... and i keep Anna for me that old hag can't take her away. :D

Reactions: acewinz
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes