steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah that prologue was rather depressing but was quite necessary.

I'd also like to throw in the idea that, Emma and Lucas may not have wished to discuss it. I'm sure Lucas for one feels like he can't be sad around his buddy so he pretty much changed the direction of the conversation the moment his dad was brought up. He certainly seems the type.
Sort of like throwing a weird flex like guys sometimes do? Yeah, that makes sense.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Why the fuck is some people trying to push emotional bullshit in this game?
I almost gave you the pragmatic answer since I take things literally and have a hard time understanding rhetoricals. Or well, no I understand them, I just have a compulsion to answer them anyway. The long and short of it is that there's a dialogue the developer has taken an interest in with people on both sides of whether the game needs emotional shit from the perspective of the players and separately, whether emotional bullshit is needed from the perspective of the old guy's children. Aah fuck I answered it anyway. Sorry.

Reactions: 215303j

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
I'd Would like to point out some games that came to mind while playing this great Introductory story.. Midlife Crisis, Parental Love, and Sisterly Lust.. Not sure a Philosophical or existential debate was needed to understand the premise of the Great Stories...

In this story we can relive part of those but not Directly..( Brilliantly by the way ) .. A father with a wife and 2 kids dies....(who cares)( Used to move the plot)....His conciseness goes into the neighbor Kid down the street, With a Mom and a Lil Sister...( My Mind is watering already.) ...So the possibilities in This Fictional setting are Great!

We get to possibly fuck/Romance.. Our Mom, Sister, Wife, Daughter and all of their friends.....I Cant imagine a better fictional setup for a fun story!!!

Looking foreward to more!!

Nov 18, 2019
I think that the daughter is a little bit more concerned for the dad's dead, because how she reacts when the MC says her condolences, but, i'm ok, the father was a total asshole and my be she can be her girlfriend after all... who knows... Also i like the idea of the double incest, with him and the old and new family, mom and sister are very hot and the sister is getting along very well with him, but... what about the old wife? it's the MC the apropiate to do anything with her? Only the Fox God knows... But i'm still up for this, good job, and continue keeping your good work on this

Reactions: Zargon_games

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Ok so does it technically count as Incest if its the daughter making with the MC that has her fathers soul in it?
Does that count as incest
Or is does it count that the sister of the MC's new body but not the soul

It's kinda a paradox lol

Matthew Macbeth

May 2, 2018
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome
Just finished the last avaliable part and I love the story not gonna lie I came for the Fap but found so much more

• Love
Reactions: Ghostredneck

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think there's a gray area over there haha, maybe if it's incest or not it depends on one's moral code but well... the game is labeled incest and there's a patch for incest, so...
I think it is incest, with a twist. The soul inhabiting the kid's body belongs to the father of the little asshole and the daughter. So, while the soul still knows, yes, it's incest. So, spiritual incest? No idea what to call it. The other girl is the sister of the body. So, that's genetic incest. Maybe I'm just talking out my ass. Ahahaha

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I played this a few days ago and I won't dive into the incest talks because you put so much more in this game.
This beginning is excellent Zargon_games and I wish you the best.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey I want to share something with you, as a side project of working on version 0.3, I was trying to make the main character to look more like an 19 old boy, let me know if you like his new face or prefeer to keep the old model.

I did a pool in my Patron page to see if we go with the change but it would be great to have some feedback from you.

new mc.jpg

Reactions: Spirit Detective

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey I want to share something with you, as a side project of working on version 0.3, I was trying to make the main character to look more like an 19 old boy, let me know if you like his new face or prefeer to keep the old model.

I did a pool in my Patron page to see if we go with the change but it would be great to have some feedback from you.

View attachment 789199
Looks about right on age. Just don't shrink the MC.

Reactions: 215303j

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Yes Change it !!!!!!!!! In My Opinion! It fits the story, better. but whatever you decide, Your developing a Mind Blowing story, Keep up the great work!!

215303j

My vote would be to keep the old one. The new one does look a bit too young (like 16-ish) in my opinion.
But it's a close call...

Anyway, please don't make him 1.60m tall or something like that!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Nice update.. think this one is gonna be a keeper as it continues on. Renders and story are both kicking..

I'm used to the old face but the newer one looks more age appropriate.. Totally your call though. Really like the attention to detail, as in the MC worried that he went to the daughters room even though he shouldn't have known which room was hers without asking. Just a solid game.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes