BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Very short but good quality. Renders, story.. Love your atitude as a new DEV and can't wait what you bring to the table. Good luck my friend.

Edit: Every 'mother' or older woman doesn't have to be a hot MILF. Charactor's mother is fine.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I actually like the MC in this one. He isn't a creep, and he seems to genuinely care about both his old and new families. Let's hope he continues on with that attitude and we get to see more of that 57 years of wisdom and experience with a 19 year old body's energy and vigour.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It looks very interesting, I don't remember playing another with that body change theme, but I like that idea, the renders are good. I liked it, I hope there will be an update soon

Reactions: Zargon_games

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
It looks very interesting, I don't remember playing another with that body change theme, but I like that idea, the renders are good. I liked it, I hope there will be an update soon
Hey I'm glad you liked it! 0.2 is going to be bigger than 0.1 , it's already scripted and in render process right now (there's going to be some surprises also regarding the content of previous version)

As for the quality of the renders, I think that in the new version there will be an increase in quality (I'm still learning things)

Reactions: VOYEUR and Chaly

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yeah, too soon for NTR but i'm thinking to add some optional content in the future regarding ex wife relation
so you will add ntr because someone tells you? i don't think you know what you are doing at all and how that will affect you and the game but that will make people like me to never patreon you even if you really make it optional, and ntr is a minority compared to those of us that dont like it.
But your decision nonetheless... Good luck.

Optional content? I hope it's not just thrown in there to appease a certain fanbase, I'll give you a heads up now this thread will turn into a mix of users squabbling over it. I'd have no problem with it as long as it's kept avoidable and the MC get's all the content with the girls.
the same old boring argument, most devs think having ntr and non ntr will get more fan base, what they dont know is that it will make most of us that don't like ntr never support them, ending with many of them abandoning the game after not getting enough support.
Guess will stay out this game, no point wasting time.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
so you will add ntr because someone tells you? i don't think you know what you are doing at all and how that will affect you and the game but that will make people like me to never patreon you even if you really make it optional, and ntr is a minority compared to those of us that dont like it.
But your decision nonetheless... Good luck.

the same old boring argument, most devs think having ntr and non ntr will get more fan base, what they dont know is that it will make most of us that don't like ntr never support them, ending with many of them abandoning the game after not getting enough support.
Guess will stay out this game, no point wasting time.
There's no NTR in the game, but without trying to spoil anything there's certain woman for whom the main character has no romantic interest that you have to get a boyfriend , that's still in the future of the game

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
yeah, too soon for NTR but i'm thinking to add some optional content in the future regarding ex wife relation
Well shi* didn't think it will have ntr after playing the 1st episode but atleast you gave the warning before it thank you for that .some Devs tries to bypass the tag .

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes