King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
There's no NTR in the game, but without trying to spoil anything there's certain woman for whom the main character has no romantic interest that you have to get a boyfriend , that's still in the future of the game
So as far I can understand you are saying the MC's wife(even he switched bodies)is not a romanceable option(why?I like her) and you have to find her a boyfriend and watch her get fucked I don't know about others but it is ntr in my books and can you avoid it ?and have her for yourself ?

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
Picture #4 closely resembles fucking abby.

For that reason alone, its a hard pass for me. -_-

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
well, you need to find a husband por your ex wife but the mc doesn't have any romantic interest in her, so that didn't count as ntr i think
yes and no, technically you are right but people missunderstand such things easily, even naming that such content is the death of most games adn threads on here. so prepare to
So as far I can can understand you are saying the MC's wife(even he switched bodies)is not a romanceable option(why?I like her) and you have to find her a boyfriend and watch her get fucked I don't know about others but it is ntr in my books and can you avoid it ?and have her for yourself ?
as you can see here it begins the missunderstanding, so better avoid naming this content or even genrating situations that could be missunderstood if youseek to generate a goof fanbase on here

Reactions: pappypop

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So short but realy good game :) Nice girls Cool Mc =Expecting biger updates allot of chapters :cool: (y)
Waiting for more pervy actions at night :cool::cool:(y)(y)

Reactions: Zargon_games

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Zargon_games What would you like us to do if we find mispellings and such? As I found one on this Line... "(They are both gorgeous and I dont know wath kind of personality MC had but..)

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Zargon_games What would you like us to do if we find mispellings and such? As I found one on this Line... "(They are both gorgeous and I dont know wath kind of personality MC had but..)
Thanks for noticing, I will correct it for the new version. If you want you can send me the errors you find by private message. Regards!

Reactions: datshicray

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So as far I can understand you are saying the MC's wife(even he switched bodies)is not a romanceable option(why?I like her) and you have to find her a boyfriend and watch her get fucked I don't know about others but it is ntr in my books and can you avoid it ?and have her for yourself ?
I think it's a sweet idea, actually. MC is now a teenager and he still loves his former wife but knows they can't be together in the end so he helps find her a new man.

I wouldn't mind having the former wife as a short term LI (romance her, have some closure sex with her, but then help her find someone to be with long-term), but there will most likely be an option to not actually watch her have sex with someone else (which would be the voyeur tag and not NTR because the MC is setting it up while no longer in a relationship with the former wife).

NTR is not a "some other person is having sex on screen with a character MC could potentially have sex with" tag.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Zargon_games What would you like us to do if we see mispellings and such? For example (They're both gorgeous, and I don't know wath kind of personality (MC) had but..)"

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you could fix it as you go .. or wait till the games finished and fix it .. so less downloads ,, your choice really .. but you'll no doubt have those that will bitch no matter which way you decide ...

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes