MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Indeed. I much prefer when you have to actually seduce them over the course of time. When they just throw themselves at you it kind of makes it pointless for me/can't get invested in the 'reward'. That said... I understand the need for them. If they weren't in the game, to many would be complaining about zero sex after 'X' amount of updates and the dev would feel forced to go ahead and give the main 'reward' early. I second the notion of having an option to turn them down though as that solves both problems fairly easily.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
... having an option to turn them down though as that solves both problems fairly easily.
Easily? That depends if the they play into the story at points heavily that means an alternate route has to be made of scenes that will be altered (more dialogue, renders) etc. All for a matter of some people's dislike.

I understand devs doing that for their paying players cause they are helping make it in the first place. But that much extra work for some pirates dislike of a character to me doesn't seem worth it.

But I was raised in a non- cancel world. Just my thoughts...

Reactions: thorin0815

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Zoe's the MC's girlfriend and they clearly had a sexual relationship prior to the body snatching. It would be odd if he had to seduce her. And refusing her or breaking up with her for no good reason wouldn't fit. "Player doesn't like her" is not a good reason. It needs to be a good in game reason.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Well, we are ending a very atypical year for everyone, at least we made it to the end and my wish is that the next year will be a lot better for all of us!

I hope you have a good time this holiday season, eating tasty food and spending some time with your loved ones if you can. As a gift for the end of the year I give you this 4K render with our character surrounded by the girls of the game, it seems that he's not very happy with that sweater haha.

About the release of chapter 6 , the game is now in the last part of production , release dates will be announced in the next few days.

Stay safe and Happy Holidays!
Zargon
------

4k pic is too big, I uploaded it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Well, we are ending a very atypical year for everyone, at least we made it to the end and my wish is that the next year will be a lot better for all of us!

I hope you have a good time this holiday season, eating tasty food and spending some time with your loved ones if you can. As a gift for the end of the year I give you this 4K render with our character surrounded by the girls of the game, it seems that he's not very happy with that sweater haha.

About the release of chapter 6 , the game is now in the last part of production , release dates will be announced in the next few days.

Stay safe and Happy Holidays!
Zargon
Thanks for sharing that with us :)

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
Hi, thanks for reporting this, it's a really weird bug because i checked and the images are there (you can find them in game/images/c1) , I think its something about the "ñ" character and your computer language that doesn't recognize it, ill fix this for next version changing the name of those images.
Well downloaded a recent version 0.5 checked the game folder and there is no image folder???

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well downloaded a recent version 0.5 checked the game folder and there is no image folder???
This is normal, the images are contained in the large archive file "archive.rpa" in the /game/ directory. If you want to see those images you need the tool "UnRen.bat" to extract them. You can find it in the Tools/Tutorials section.

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
This is normal, the images are contained in the large archive file "archive.rpa" in the /game/ directory. If you want to see those images you need the tool "UnRen.bat" to extract them. You can find it in the Tools/Tutorials section.
Many thanks

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
Just rechecked it is definitely the Crazy Dreamer mod that is causing the issue.

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Finally got around to playing this game since a few chapters have been released. I'm really liking it! Ruby is amazing and gorgeous, but also doesn't look like any other model I've seen before. I was hoping someone would have perhaps shared the special images from the party like mentioned in the game itself...

Also, there is a bunch of stuff in the gallery still locked for me. Specifically, the last three on Page 1 and all of Page 2. I presume these are placeholders for future chapters?

Reactions: Zargon_games

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Finally got around to playing this game since a few chapters have been released. I'm really liking it! Ruby is amazing and gorgeous, but also doesn't look like any other model I've seen before. I was hoping someone would have perhaps shared the special images from the party like mentioned in the game itself...

Also, there is a bunch of stuff in the gallery still locked for me. Specifically, the last three on Page 1 and all of Page 2. I presume these are placeholders for future chapters?
Yes, the blocked icons in the gallery are there for future chapters, but who knows, we might have to add another page to the gallery in the future haha.

Reactions: Mookey and Laziness

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Chapter 6 release date!

Finally! Chapter 6 is finished, now I just have to play it several times to check that everything works as it should, and then I will proceed to upload it to different hostings. This new chapter is called "Group Work" , it cointains 167 new renders, 2 animations and 1 minigame, and the schedule will be as follows:
Sunday , December 27th : Launch of the early release for tiers gold and above.
Saturday, January 2nd : Release of the final and public version for everyone.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Chapter 6 release date!

Finally! Chapter 6 is finished, now I just have to play it several times to check that everything works as it should, and then I will proceed to upload it to different hostings. This new chapter is called "Group Work" , it cointains 167 new renders, 2 animations and 1 minigame, and the schedule will be as follows:
Sunday , December 27th : Launch of the early release for tiers gold and above.
Saturday, January 2nd : Release of the final and public version for everyone.
Thank you for sharing that :)

Reactions: Anurag.015

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Emma was created using different morphs, there's no such model as an asset, so you won't find her exactly the same in another game unless someone copies her haha.

As for what eyy_b0ss says, nobody has seen Emma with low weight yet (our Emma I mean), but I recognize that she has a certain resemblance.

Anyway, the new version is coming in a few days, so you will be able to see more of the loving Emma very soon!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Emma was created using different morphs, there's no such model as an asset, so you won't find her exactly the same in another game unless someone copies her haha.

As for what eyy_b0ss says, nobody has seen Emma with low weight yet (our Emma I mean), but I recognize that she has a certain resemblance.

Anyway, the new version is coming in a few days, so you will be able to see more of the loving Emma very soon!
I'll miss her chubby, but alas I know you have a story to tell. Thank you again for giving us some good looks at her before she changes :)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Last Call has a very nice chubby girl (Morgan.) Hoping for an update on that one soon. Last was in July so it's been a long time, but it's in active development based on the thread content.

Reactions: millyhab
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes