• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So much for choices and decisions I choose to see emma as just a good friend and in the next scene they push me on a romantic date with her :ROFLMAO:
thats what im saying, i wouldn't be surprised if we are forced with his ex wife because so far we being forced with everyone, and its not just me criticizing because i really like this VN and really like Ruby but the choices dont matter

Reactions: mikel8519

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
So much for choices and decisions I choose to see emma as just a good friend and in the next scene they push me on a romantic date with her :ROFLMAO:
The date with Emma is part of the plan to make herself more confident that's why the main character is a little shocked when Emma kisses him , that first date with her had to happen as part of your mission, no matter if you are romantically interested in her or not, in the future you will be able to make definitive decisions with some characters.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i think its really a great game but could it be that i missed a lot of scenes because the galery has 2 pages and the second page is completly locked for me after i finished the 0.6

Reactions: Big Mountain

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
i think its really a great game but could it be that i missed a lot of scenes because the galery has 2 pages and the second page is completly locked for me after i finished the 0.6
Don't worry, you probably haven't missed any scenes (unless you have one scene blocked in the middle of others), the second page is prepared for future updates.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Don't worry, you probably haven't missed any scenes (unless you have one scene blocked in the middle of others), the second page is prepared for future updates.
so my dude are we possibly getting a harem route with every girl including nathalie lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev! I help support 7 games here on f95 and three of them released updates this weekend :love: Life is good! well not really _ this lockdown is fucked, but the games are the very welcome bright side

Reactions: Zargon_games

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Thanks Dev! I help support 7 games here on f95 and three of them released updates this weekend :love: Life is good! well not really _ this lockdown is fucked, but the games are the very welcome bright side
I'm glad you liked the game, these are hard times for everyone and if the game serves to distract you for a while and forget about the lockdown, well, that's all I can ask for.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think I deserve some kind of award I was able to miss all the sex scenes in this update :KEK:. I am not really interested in Zoe and the principal.

Reactions: Reese286

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
So i played this in it's first release and really enjoyed the story and hoped it would continue to be as good. 3 or 4 updates later and i decided to take another look and it did not disappoint. Really love everything about this story so far. Writing, characters and renders all deserve 4 stars or more. Please keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to more.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
So i played this in it's first release and really enjoyed the story and hoped it would continue to be as good. 3 or 4 updates later and i decided to take another look and it did not disappoint. Really love everything about this story so far. Writing, characters and renders all deserve 4 stars or more. Please keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to more.
Thanks for your kind words, I think I learned a lot since the release of the first version , and some of those renders were remade some time ago to improve the quality, the truth is that the first version was very poor and yet I always received positive feedback and encouraging words, you guys are amazing!

Fudako

Nov 4, 2017
When i click start, the preview of zargon games runs and after this the game crashes.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'AndroidVideoChannel' object has no attribute 'read_video'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 79, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1628, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 990, in menu
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3320, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2778, in idle_frame