Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another very good update the end scene with Emma was great nice to see her and the MC becoming closer. And at least for future updates, we won't have a problem with hooking Natalie up with Richard :LOL:

n0xx

Mar 18, 2020
Arrghh... right as I get into the world it's the end of the update! I think I'm going to have to stack a few of these before my next play, these characters are too good for short(-ish, you do a lot with the time between updates, but still, relatively short) bursts. I'm hooked, but I'm going to have to stay away to let a little more build up.

Reactions: Zargon_games

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Arrghh... right as I get into the world it's the end of the update! I think I'm going to have to stack a few of these before my next play, these characters are too good for short(-ish, you do a lot with the time between updates, but still, relatively short) bursts. I'm hooked, but I'm going to have to stay away to let a little more build up.
That's what I've been doing. I get the desire for episodic monthly releases but I prefer having a bit more than 15 mins of playtime. It's hard waiting but it'll be worth it for me at least.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This is a beautiful story so far, keep up the good work, we need more like this one
I can't wait for the next update

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020

Hehe I know that feeling, but sometimes it's really hard to produce more quality content in the time I have, keep in mind that some images take a long time between designing the scene and rendering it, sometimes hours, and maybe that's only a couple of seconds of game time. My idea is to never compromise on quality to speed up the process, but who knows, maybe in the future I can quit my job and dedicate full time to this haha.

Reactions: n0xx and Dipsode

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Log - First talk about chapter 7

It has been a short time since the release of chapter 6 but there is no time to rest, I am already writing chapter 7 and I wanted to tell you some ideas that I want to implement in it.

First of all I will tell you that in this chapter comes the first hot scene with one of the main characters. Who do you think it will be? Maybe the not so shy Emma? Or possibly the sweet Ruby? Or a surprise encounter with Anna? I will not ruin the surprise, I'll only tell you that this first intimate encounter is a scene that I have had in my head for quite some time but I could not put it in the game yet because it was necessary to develop the story before, in my mind I see it as a very original and sexy scene, I hope to be able to capture it in the game in the same way I have it visualized haha.

On the other hand as you know I like to put every now and then a minigame to cut with the monotony of the visual novel, and in this chapter the minigame will be a very special one with cards. It's something much more complex to implement than doing a mini-game of fights o click on objects like the ones you have already seen, but if it comes out the way I want it, it's going to be a lot of fun.

Now, all this is still concepts that I am just starting to develop, don't get too excited expecting to see it in the next few days, there is a lot of work ahead but I am very excited about chapter 7.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

It has been a short time since the release of chapter 6 but there is no time to rest, I am already writing chapter 7 and I wanted to tell you some ideas that I want to implement in it.

First of all I will tell you that in this chapter comes the first hot scene with one of the main characters. Who do you think it will be? Maybe the not so shy Emma? Or possibly the sweet Ruby? Or a surprise encounter with Anna? I will not ruin the surprise, I'll only tell you that this first intimate encounter is a scene that I have had in my head for quite some time but I could not put it in the game yet because it was necessary to develop the story before, in my mind I see it as a very original and sexy scene, I hope to be able to capture it in the game in the same way I have it visualized haha.

On the other hand as you know I like to put every now and then a minigame to cut with the monotony of the visual novel, and in this chapter the minigame will be a very special one with cards. It's something much more complex to implement than doing a mini-game of fights o click on objects like the ones you have already seen, but if it comes out the way I want it, it's going to be a lot of fun.

Now, all this is still concepts that I am just starting to develop, don't get too excited expecting to see it in the next few days, there is a lot of work ahead but I am very excited about chapter 7.
*Cough*Hope it's Ruby*Cough*

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

hopefully its not a forced scene because i dont wanna be intimate with Emma or Anna

Reactions: RexGenocide

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019

Absolutely love all the characters, can't wait to see who it is!! Hoping for Ruby or Emma but I'm sure it'll be great no matter who it is.

Would also like to see some sigs, the one with Ruby and Emma on each arm would be a personnel preference.

Last edited:

MikelAngelo

Oct 23, 2017
Very enjoyable. Dialogues (not too short, not too long, good English) even had me laugh from time to time. Clearly visible the creator(s) put a lot of effort into it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The main character is blackmailed by the principal into repeatedly demanding to be punished then licking her feet. Then he gives her head and the scene turns into a 69. I think if the sexes were reversed it could qualify male domination I don't see why you're against adding the femdom tag in. If you're worried it'll affect popularity just make a note that heavy femdom is avoidable.

Also, this game needs a blackmail tag.

Reactions: Chronos7
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes