GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
At first I didn't understand the message, but he's referring to the sofa scene with Ruby, when the protagonist said he's watching a classic, Alien :D
The scene where MC waits on Ruby to get home, they end up watching it together.
That explains it. I can actually remember it now. I remember thinking the same thing about Aliens.

Thanks for letting me know.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
I really love this game more and more with the story and the characters , hope it will be like this till the end . But i have a question , why we do have so many locked pics in the gallery after played all content till now?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I really love this game more and more with the story and the characters , hope it will be like this till the end . But i have a question , why we do have so many locked pics in the gallery after played all content till now?
There should only be 9 unlocked images in the Gallery and the Dev has said that the others are place holders for future updates.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly Report

After a couple of weeks of hard work, I think it's a good time to write this report to tell you about how the development of the game is going.

It's funny, when I start a new chapter I have in my mind some ideas of where the story is, a couple of things that should happen, and where the chapter should end; But at the moment of writing I realize that the chapter starts to fill up really fast, and sometimes I'm not even close to where I had planned to get to, either because some scenes are more complex than I thought and need a lot of dialogue, or because to get from point "A" to "B" we have to put a lot of things in the middle that I didn't have in mind at first.

What do I mean by all this? I have the draft of the chapter almost finished, but many things that I thought should happen in this chapter will be left for the next one. (Don't worry, the erotic scene with one of the main characters will be in this chapter, i can confirm that! haha)

I leave you the picture of progress so far. Have a good weekend!

D

Deleted member 913806

Weekly Report

After a couple of weeks of hard work, I think it's a good time to write this report to tell you about how the development of the game is going.

It's funny, when I start a new chapter I have in my mind some ideas of where the story is, a couple of things that should happen, and where the chapter should end; But at the moment of writing I realize that the chapter starts to fill up really fast, and sometimes I'm not even close to where I had planned to get to, either because some scenes are more complex than I thought and need a lot of dialogue, or because to get from point "A" to "B" we have to put a lot of things in the middle that I didn't have in mind at first.

What do I mean by all this? I have the draft of the chapter almost finished, but many things that I thought should happen in this chapter will be left for the next one. (Don't worry, the erotic scene with one of the main characters will be in this chapter, i can confirm that! haha)

I leave you the picture of progress so far. Have a good weekend!

Thank you so much for your hard work with this project! I personally think that Emma is the best girl so I hope the new scene that comes out is with her haha. Anyways, thank you for creating this awesome game which has brought tears to many people(not just from their eyes either haha). Have a great day!

Reactions: Zargon_games

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly Report

Hello friends, it's another Friday and it's time for the weekly report!

This week I faced an unexpected problem, from suddenly the hard disk of my computer started to make a horrible noise, to give you an idea imagine having a blender running and throwing a nail inside, that's how my disk started to sound.

Luckily it still works and I can access all its information, but naturally that noise is not normal so I decided to buy a 2Tb SSD disk to replace the old mechanical disk (Yay! my first purchase with money raised by the game!), so I spent most of the week formatting my pc and doing the laborious task of moving all the information to the new disk.

Anyway, not all is bad news, there were advances in the development of the game and having a clean and well organized pc makes it work better.

An important achievement during this week was to put together a particular scenario, because at a certain moment of this chapter something happens that was easy to write, but to translate it to images for the game was quite a challenge. And the problem was that what I had to represent did not exist in the universe of assets for Daz3D (the program I use for the renders), so I had to use my imagination with the assets I had and create some objects by myself.

The truth is that I didn't know if I could pull it off, but I'm very happy with the final result and the whole scene is already finished.

Finally and before finishing this report I want to thank all of you again for the support you are giving me, without your collaboration I would not have been able to buy the disc so soon and surely the development of the game would have been compromised.

Below I leave you the image of the progress so far:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Hey, i didn´t know about this other game but im downloading it now , im curious. Anyway, this idea has already been seen in several movies or books. It's difficult to achieve something totally new and original, I have many ideas for other VN ranging from to be invisible, time travel, etc etc, but all that someone already did before.
While extremely true one can go be fresh by not including shitty tropes and cliches. Even if one was incompetent at creating a story but good at writing itself they could do the same lame shit many others do but with fantastic presentation, which will more then make up for it the sameness. Just like how two can wear the same outfit but one will wear it better by looks, by how they carry themselves and by demeanor

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ok so context from reading is is when the guy replaces other and loses his own body he then goes to live with the family of the body he is in now yes? With incest options going from there yes? The guy original family the wife and daughter are also encounters with the wife being a not really ntr or cheating at all but just a option since technically her husband is dead and she is now a widow

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Ok so context from reading is is when the guy replaces other and loses his own body he then goes to live with the family of the body he is in now yes? With incest options going from there yes? The guy original family the wife and daughter are also encounters with the wife being a not really ntr or cheating at all but just a option since technically her husband is dead and she is now a widow
i want to fuck the widow lol make it a mother daughter pair :p maybe have the daughter dominating the mom for being a bitch

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Hey bud, I don't want to be disrespectful but it's really hard to understand you, your English is even more broken than mine hahaha , but if you want to know where the relationship thing goes in the game, you have at your disposal your new family ( the one of the body you occupy ) , and also you can relate to your old family ( Paul's family, the man who dies )
yo dude any chance we can use the potion to make mc origional wife fall for MC new body to open up future mother daughter threesome in future lmao

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
yo dude any chance we can use the potion to make mc origional wife fall for MC new body to open up future mother daughter threesome in future lmao
Well, we have two potions, maybe we can do something wild with the second one, let's see how it goes.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes