myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alex Lem

You act like everyone playing the game loves her and wants to help her. I for one have no interest in Natalie at all and in case you haven't noticed Natalie is an asshole too so they would be a perfect match. But I guess other options could be is to give her a potion when she's in the bathroom and when she looks at the mirror she can fall in love with herself or give her and her son one to make them fall in love with each other and then her son can ask her for the money to pay for his debt and kill 2 birds with one stone.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly Report (and release date)

Hey guys, it's time for a new progress report, this time it will be short but relevant.

This week I've finished the final script of this chapter, and it's already in the hands of the proofreader to improve the texts and make them more natural to read.

On the other hand I'm finishing the renders that were pending to complete the last scenes, so we are finally very close to have the chapter completed.

After that I just need to compile the different versions and upload them to the different hostings, so I can more or less calculate the time I need to finish everything.

The release dates will be as follows:

Tuesday February 16th : Early release for Tiers gold and above.
Saturday February 20th : Final and public version for everybody.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Probs been mentioned before but just started and have gotten decent way into it and am incredibly disappointed by the lack of mentioning of his accident. Seems like nothing ever happened. Severe lack of questioning him being more verbose and somehow acquiring skills. Just too much casual acceptance

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly
Oct 8, 2019
Oi, I just came to double-check that I was watching this thread but to learn that the next update is so soon, awesome! Here's hoping to don't end up crying as I did at the end of chapter six haha.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Oi, I just came to double-check that I was watching this thread but to learn that the next update is so soon, awesome! Here's hoping to don't end up crying as I did at the end of chapter six haha.
Haha don't worry, this chapter doesn't come with low blows, on the contrary, I think it has a couple of pretty funny moments.

Just a couple of days left and I'll post it here for everyone, but if you want to play it earlier... well, you can support me on Patreon =)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Just reacting to the person who was asking that the fat character be allowed to stay fat.

Weight is only important if it is a problem, either mentally of physically to the person carrying it. At one point in my life I was extremely overweight, a combination of a health issues and a tendency to overeat in the evenings. I didnt give two hoots about it until one day I went to the doctor and he said I was on the verge of becoming diabetic. So for me that was the deciding factor in losing weight. For other folks it is about making an improvement, for them, that drives them.

I hear a lot of fat people telling each other it is fine to be fat and anyone who says otherwise it being some kind of _ist/_istic/_ory

Being fat isn't a life choice, it is just something that creeps up on you when you aren't paying attention. There is a direct relationship between how much you shovel into your mouth and how much you weigh, I know I have personally been there. Sure a tiny percentage of people have a hormonal gland issue or some other issue, but as we saw when the concentration camps were freed, there were no fat people there because there was a lack of food. So too much food = gonna get fat. And I say this without being unfair or any form of cruelty

The character isnt happy with her weight, she feels unattractive, now it's likely she is naturally a big curvy girl who has just tipped over into a weight she feels bad about, so lets get her working out and getting happier with herself because at the end of the day, no one has the right to tell anyone how they should feel about themselves. And that means fat people telling fat people or anyone else that fat is beautiful. It is subjective and personal.

OK then, rant over, I shall go off and eat this packet of jammy dodgers now, peace out.

Dec 7, 2019
Doesn't work on linux: never seen such an error in renpy games before.

$ ./Young_Again-Chapter.7.sh
Young_Again-Chapter.7: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Doesn't work on linux: never seen such an error in renpy games before.

$ ./Young_Again-Chapter.7.sh
Young_Again-Chapter.7: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)
use wine on the .exe files and works fine

Reactions: Zargon_games

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Young Again [Chapter 7] Zargon_games

Original Size Win/Linux: 863 MB
Original Size Mac: 836 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 181 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Got a request for this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.7

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Just to bring your attention to it, Chapter 7 is listed in your walkthrough as Chapter 6. Not a big issue but caused a double take. :)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Just to bring your attention to it, Chapter 7 is listed in your walkthrough as Chapter 6. Not a big issue but caused a double take. :)
Thank for letting me know, I did it pretty fast I'll correct it and re-upload.

Reactions: Laki IH
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes