grohotor

May 15, 2020
Alex Lem

You act like everyone playing the game loves her and wants to help her. I for one have no interest in Natalie at all and in case you haven't noticed Natalie is an asshole too so they would be a perfect match. But I guess other options could be is to give her a potion when she's in the bathroom and when she looks at the mirror she can fall in love with herself or give her and her son one to make them fall in love with each other and then her son can ask her for the money to pay for his debt and kill 2 birds with one stone.
Lucas might be a drooling idiot but he is your son. You have to look after him.

That wouldn't be great, no one wants Natalie to be with that asshole. She'll get together with a nice guy, or better with our MC
Is this a joke ? the dev did everything he could to make the woman as ugly as possible both in appearance and personality. That dirtbag is perfect for her

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Just finished playing the update
A decent update!

I have one question,
Will the Boss's daughter be a serious LI or just a sidechick?:unsure:
She is really cute:love:, I'd love it if she will be a LI

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
ruby telling the MC not to play with emmas feelings is actually hilarious since i tried my hardest to keep some distance but the mc just didnt care

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Just finished playing the update
A decent update!

I have one question,
Will the Boss's daughter be a serious LI or just a sidechick?:unsure:
She is really cute:love:, I'd love it if she will be a LI
She was voted by my Patreons among several girls to be added to the game, and of course this was just a small introduction but we will see more of her later on.

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
Didnt like choosing my name and then finding out, I was the one who died and Paul would be replacing me. On the other hand...the developer who gave a shot out to Lana Rhoades will be happy to find out that she is suddenly single. She broke up with her boyfriend after he hit on some girl in GTA. Apprently his excuse of....but I killed her and then I died... didnt appease her after he tried to get her personal information. Sheesh talk about controlling.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Didnt like choosing my name and then finding out, I was the one who died and Paul would be replacing me. On the other hand...the developer who gave a shot out to Lana Rhoades will be happy to find out that she is suddenly single. She broke up with her boyfriend after he hit on some girl in GTA. Apprently his excuse of....but I killed her and then I died... didnt appease her after he tried to get her personal information. Sheesh talk about controlling.
I didn't see it that way , for me us as players "are" Paul, and after switching to the new body we use our prefereed name but we're still Paul, that doesn't mean we die to be replaced, from the beggining of the story we are Paul.

And about Lana a little offtopic, she was one of my favorites before her "cosmetic enhancement"

Reactions: MrFriendly

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I do not see creating a romantic relationship working for the daughter. The son maybe able to pull him out of trouble, but the mafia type is implied, the author could pull this one out as just a careful boss trying to maintain security at lower costs. Only trouble being the collections section, but still I haven't seen any serious leg breaking or permanent disposals. Could chalk it up to the imaginations of a naïve schoolboy that is easily tricked in gambling. The mother being older, ugly to a point, and a harpie ex wife. Well, she could manage the books for the mob types, and with potions, who knows if it is only effective female to male? The incest thing is only a problem if their is offspring, spiritual possession is not going to prevent physical close genetics though. I also find it strange that his son and daughter are younger than the daughter and apparent new mom of the possessed body.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i like that we can close off any romantic or sexual relationships, hopefully we can do that with all the girls as i dont wanna be with Anna, Emma or Zoe

Reactions: Zargon_games

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Nice , no-sex-at-all-update.
Love the game but this disappoints me.
Waiting for the next one.
And hoping it contains any real horniness.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
Doesn't work on linux: never seen such an error in renpy games before.

$ ./Young_Again-Chapter.7.sh
Young_Again-Chapter.7: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)
yep, I have the same error

Reactions: Val72
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes