PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome
I like much of the game, and its potential. Some weak areas, and I also like your avatar.

kuromi2003

Oct 29, 2019
The images are not showing, but a solution to most Android problems is to use this trick:

" If you have a newer version of android (9.0+) you must allow app to using a internal memory
Go to settings/ apps/ young again and tap allow "
I do have problem like that, try reinstall and already allow permission for storage but still freez in that scene

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly Report

Yes, the weekend is here! And what better way to start it than reading some news about your favorite game? Hey, where are you going!? I was talking about this game! Hehe.

This week I focused on writing the script for the new chapter, and I have more or less sketched out half of it, so I can now go scene by scene polishing the details of the script and improving the dialogues of each scene.

I also started working on the posing of the first scenes of the chapter, and I've already rendered some images like the one in the sample from a few days ago.

Chapter 8 starts exactly where chapter 7 ends, as you may remember if you have already played it ( Spoiler altert! ) it ends in the evening before the first night sleeping with Ruby in the same room, so as you can imagine there is a very important scene that night in which I'm putting a lot of work in the details to make it look as good as you deserve.

There's not much more to tell, except that I'm very excited about this new chapter and every free hour I have I'm dedicating myself to work on the game , I've even left aside my favorite game (Hearthstone) because lately I'm having more fun working on this project than playing, crazy, isn't it?

Oh, another thing! I have an idea for the 4K render of the month that could be interesting, next week I will surely dedicate a day or two to work on it to publish it for you.

Here is the progress report:

11/40 = 27.5%

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
And it turned out to be a good toy. The plot somehow carried away. The protagonist's friend is not a black man, which is already unusual

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I heard from different people that the game was freezing on the sex scene of chapter 2 playing on Android , so I installed the game on my phone and just noticed it freezes here too, but luckly I found the problem. There is a particular command to show an animation in the game that works ok in PC or Mac, but it's freezing the game on Android with the new version of Renpy.

I'm really sorry for the trouble, the first post has the links to the Android versions with the fix, there should be no more problems.

Reactions: Regardie

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Nice game about second chances, looking forward to the next update.

Only suggestion I'd make is update the music that plays during the main menu, it sounds like those old ear-scraping MIDI demos. There's pretty good background music in the game itself, so having this play every time you go to the main menu brings down the quality a few notches. Could also rework the main menu screen itself, looks a bit like a police lineup at the moment. Just suggestions, obviously. Keep the good work coming.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018

Only suggestion I'd make is update the music that plays during the main menu, it sounds like those old ear-scraping MIDI demos. There's pretty good background music in the game itself, so having this play every time you go to the main menu brings down the quality a few notches. Could also rework the main menu screen itself, looks a bit like a police lineup at the moment. Just suggestions, obviously. Keep the good work coming.
For your information, there's a mod with better music.

Reactions: SecretSal

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your comment, I'm glad you liked it! , And it's funny to read your message at this moment, because just yesterday I was playing the game of a fellow developer to give him my impressions, and when I saw the main menu of his game I realized that the one in Young Again is a mess haha.

Today I finished improving the visual aspect of it and now I was browsing for a better music theme.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly Report

The good thing about working on a game like this is that there are many things to do, so when you get tired of one task you can start working on another one, there's always something else to do hehe.

This week I didn't feel like writing, so I worked a lot on building scenes and making renders, chapter 8 starts pretty strong, and I already have a first playable part that I'm sure you'll like, but hey, no spoilers =)

On the other hand a few days ago a fellow developer asked me to test his game to give him my impressions, and when I did it the first thing that caught my attention was the main menu, that made me realize that the main menu of our game is very simple and bland, so yesterday I was working on improve it. I'm very happy with the change, you will see this new main menu in the next chapter.

15/40 =37,5%

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes