fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Log

The day after the release of a new version of the game is usually quite stressful, I'm here at DEFCON 1 looking at different pages and forums reading comments to see if anyone found any bugs, or the game crashes, or things like that (hope for the best but be ready for the worst, right?).

Luckily this time everything went smoothly, so while I was checking that, I was working on a small piece of code that will be included in the new version (only for Patreons, the freely distributed game won't have it).

It's a menu that will allow you to jump from the beginning of the game to the chapter you want, and by doing so you will automatically unlock all the scenes in the gallery of the previous chapters, pretty cool, huh?

Well, one of the reasons for this addition is that I've added in previous chapters some variables that allow me to remember what decisions the player has made, and possible with that, I've fucked up some saves :/

So, from next chapter there will be a "Supporter Edition" and a "Standard one" , and to the "Supporter Edition" we will be adding a few things from time to time, it's a small token of appreciation to you for supporting the project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't know Lucas would have been working for Negan :LOL: good update nice bit of content with the Mom and Sis I understand it's small steps at first but I can see them both having a stronger bond with the MC in each update.

Jul 18, 2017
enjoyed the update, is it just or did this update seem a bit smaller than previous updates. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress of Emma becoming more attractive. The new girl Alice looks cute, I'm a sucker for cute girls after all ;)

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
For a moment I thought about releasing longer updates every 4 or 5 months, but it seems to me that this way is better, the one who is more eager can play each of the short chapters every 1 or 2 months and the one who prefers more content waits 2 or 3 updates to play again. Maybe in the future I can live of this and can bring big updates every month, but sadly I have my daily work to pay the bills and only work on the game in my free time.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
For a moment I thought about releasing longer updates every 4 or 5 months, but it seems to me that this way is better, the one who is more eager can play each of the short chapters every 1 or 2 months and the one who prefers more content waits 2 or 3 updates to play again. Maybe in the future I can live of this and can bring big updates every month, but sadly I have my daily work to pay the bills and only work on the game in my free time.
Question....and excuse my rudeness if I appear so....
You said you are planning to release a version for patreon and one for public and the one for patreon will have a few quality of life improvements...
My question is....in the near future/future ...are you planning to add scenes only for patreon only version also?or scenes will be for everyone?

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Question....and excuse my rudeness if I appear so....
You said you are planning to release a version for patreon and one for public and the one for patreon will have a few quality of life improvements...
My question is....in the near future/future ...are you planning to add scenes only for patreon only version also?or scenes will be for everyone?
That's a good question, I will never limit or censor the free version, the small additions to the patreons release will be things like the menu to jump to different chapters, unlock the gallery, and things like that. I might add the 4K renders that I publish for them in that version too but the game itself will be the same in both versions.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That's a good question, I will never limit or censor the free version, the small additions to the patreons release will be things like the menu to jump to different chapters, unlock the gallery, and things like that. I might add the 4K renders that I publish for them in that version too but the game itself will be the same in both versions.
Thank you , to be honest I was dreading that you were going to say something ambiguous like "we'll see what the future holds" but hearing it will be the same for content makes me happy.
And don't take this as whining or something like that...it's not I just wanted to know what the future games will look like.
Quality of life things are always good .

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There was a walkthrough mod along with a music mod updated in OP. Do I did to make a wt mod again?:unsure:;)
Yes, please. As with Naxos I don't care for the music.

But since you had done the WT mod for the game, you must have some idea that we are expecting updates to the mod when the game updates.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Question. Can you boink the mom yet?
Emma's mom? No she will not be on the menu. :ROFLMAO:

The MC's mom? not yet, considering this update was the first time anything happened with them at all. It will be a while. He's still got to do the sister first.

Reactions: mickster101

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Weekly report + video preview and a little spoiler

Hello again, it's time for the first progress report on chapter 8.

This week I've been working on writing the script for the next chapter, luckily I've already made some progress, and with what's written I think I can already tell you that chapter 8 will be the sexiest chapter of all.

Also I was able to make time to improve the menu to jump to the chapter you want (supporter edition feature). A few days ago I shared with you an image of a very rudimentary example, but now I think it looks much better.

And about that little spoiler, well you can see "something" about the next chapter at the end of the video =)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This week I've been working on writing the script for the next chapter, luckily I've already made some progress, and with what's written I think I can already tell you that chapter 8 will be the sexiest chapter of all.
Oh that can only mean one thing Ruby, Annas booty and more Ruby :love:

• Love
Reactions: Sagf and fortuna95
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes