DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay It's been a few updates since i last played. If I'm being honest the only thing i remember was the party. That was around the last time i played. Anyway i never got around to giving my thoughts on it so I'll start.

The story is actually pretty unique. I like it very much. Not saying It's the only game that's ever done this but the body swap into your son's friend is an interesting take, i thought. The trying to better your old family is kind of different as well though i won't be hooking up with Emma sexually or romantically if i have the choice if I'm being honest.

Speaking of hooking up. The women i like are pretty straightforward as well. It's only Ruby and Anna, cliche i know. It'll probably change in the future but the rest of the girl's aren't interesting as they are currently.

I'm happy i had some time aside and played this again or i would've forgot how good it was when i played it the first time around. Thank god for the thread watching feature or I'd forgotten this and every other game i play with all their different names. After that night scene with Anna I'm definitely going to make a real mental note for this game. Her body was enticing as hell. Don't even get me started on her ass, sweet jesus.

I'm very happy to say I'm looking forward to where it goes next. Until next update.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hello everyone. I've just found this game now and from the reviews and comments seems to be a great game. Before I jump in and get involved can someone please tell me the update interval of this game? Thanks in advance.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Okay It's been a few updates since i last played. If I'm being honest the only thing i remember was the party. That was around the last time i played. Anyway i never got around to giving my thoughts on it so I'll start.

The story is actually pretty unique. I like it very much. Not saying It's the only game that's ever done this but the body swap into your son's friend is an interesting take, i thought. The trying to better your old family is kind of different as well though i won't be hooking up with Emma sexually or romantically if i have the choice if I'm being honest.

Speaking of hooking up. The women i like are pretty straightforward as well. It's only Ruby and Anna, cliche i know. It'll probably change in the future but the rest of the girl's aren't interesting as they are currently.

I'm happy i had some time aside and played this again or i would've forgot how good it was when i played it the first time around. Thank god for the thread watching feature or I'd forgotten this and every other game i play with all their different names. After that night scene with Anna I'm definitely going to make a real mental note for this game. Her body was enticing as hell. Don't even get me started on her ass, sweet jesus.

I'm very happy to say I'm looking forward to where it goes next. Until next update.
Glad you liked it bud, thanks for your review and kind words. And by the way, I share your thoughts about Anna's ass =)

Reactions: Sagf and DrakoGhoul

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone. I've just found this game now and from the reviews and comments seems to be a great game. Before I jump in and get involved can someone please tell me the update interval of this game? Thanks in advance.
Hey, welcome to the game! Update interval is something about 45/60 days.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ozzfest

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hey, welcome to the game! Update interval is something about 45/60 days.
Oh, even better than I was expecting. Soon as I have time to play it, I'll get back with my feedback and so. Good luck with the project and thank you.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
yep, I have the same error
Doesn't work on linux: never seen such an error in renpy games before.

$ ./Young_Again-Chapter.7.sh
Young_Again-Chapter.7: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)
Same here. Runs fine from within the renpy sdk though. (v7.4.2)
I've also never seen this error - and I have *a lot* of renpy games...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the update Dev, but I gotta say that while the story line is fine, the models are imho just not attractive. I don't mean their bodies I mean the faces, and maybe its just me but they seem to be getting less attractive as time goes on.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for the update Dev, but I gotta say that while the story line is fine, the models are imho just not attractive. I don't mean their bodies I mean the faces, and maybe its just me but they seem to be getting less attractive as time goes on.
I agree...it's just you :p
I'm not sure what you are reffering to because they look very good....Ruby for example is really really beautifull and most of the characters if not all ...so...yes.. :p

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
It's strange that you say that you find the characters unattractive, especially having "Light of My Life" in your signature, a game that received a lot of hate for the look of the girls. Of course I respect your opinion but I don't share it, and besides I'm producing chapter 8 now, you should know that making a change now is impossible haha.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Glad you liked it bud, thanks for your review and kind words. And by the way, I share your thoughts about Anna's ass =)
Anna's ass was looking pretty tasty in those panties when she got into bed, but it doesn't come close to Ruby's perfect little ass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah Ruby is simply the best, Anna is also nice, especially that booty.
That being said i really hope we get the option to close the romantic/love path with Emma soon.
I don't want make her hope for more, just to shatter it and seeing how that date went...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Anna's ass was looking pretty tasty in those panties when she got into bed, but it doesn't come close to Ruby's perfect little ass.
You made a small mistake there bud....."but it doesn't come close to Ruby's perfect everything"
There...I corrected it for you.

Reactions: Naxos

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That being said i really hope we get the option to close the romantic/love path with Emma soon.
I don't want make her hope for more, just to shatter it and seeing how that date went...
I'll admit...I'm also not really a fan of Emma...she's sweet and all...but she ain't no Ruby that's for damn sure...
Hope we can start the relantionship with Ruby faster.... :D

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It's strange that you say that you find the characters unattractive, especially having "Light of My Life" in your signature, a game that received a lot of hate for the look of the girls. Of course I respect your opinion but I don't share it, and besides I'm producing chapter 8 now, you should know that making a change now is impossible haha.
Not strange at all and yup, I get you don't understand. The art quality of LoML as well as the writing is first rate by any measure. I was not hating or trying to get personal at all, just giving you my opinion as one of your sponsors on SubscribeStar and sorry, but I'm moving on. Best of luck.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i agree, i just dont see Emma that way, shes cute and all but shes no Ruby and i just think its not fair to lead her on

Reactions: BTLD and Raziel_8
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes